View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing it when parents are in or w,e is good in a way that you can connect with them on some subliminal level

Doing it when parents are in or w,e is good in a way that you can connect with them on some subliminal level

Yeah, if you can look fucked up in front of your parents. I did MXE while visiting parents and went outside for a cig and said a single sentence to my dad and I barely could articulate. I could only speak at a certain speed and no faster. I got all tongue-tied and it made me nervous, but I pulled it off.

Just don't do MXE if you live around parents who aren't cool with drug use.

I want to dilute my MXE powder for easier-to-gauge insnuffulation doses, not unlike the concept of volumetric dosing. I seem remarkably sensitive to the stuff and it just takes the tiniest little bump to get me going. I want a bigger fudge factor because too much of the stuff really lays me out, whereas a nice small dose is...butter %). Is anyone familiar with some sort of inter-nasally friendly additive I could use, and a procedure that would ensure a homogeneous mixture?

Just don't do MXE if you live around parents who aren't cool with drug use

Just don't do MXE where you aren't supposed to do it...

I guess your dad really enjoyed that conversation... show some respect lad...

How does this mix with MAOIs? I assume they don't mix at all, but I'm curious if someone actually had combined them and what happened. Seemed safe in this case anyways.

If there's anything I've learned from these treads, it's that there's a lot more questions than there are answers about this stuff.

Wooo

Dosed again yesterday.

Got some MG scales also so did 8mg before the pub followed by a chaser of 10mg 2 hours later.

Worked well with beer I had a whale of a time.

Once thing I notice i always end up getting knock and scrapes on my knuckles due to the lack of co-ordination the fact they are pretty anesthetised.

I'm liking the slight dissociation mixed with beer you just feel sexy as fuck.

Did 30mg just before leaving to go home lucky managed to get to front door before my world turned inside out.

Noticed some shadows that a tree was casting were purest black on the road. they almost looked like cracks, that made me giggle a bit.

Mine always come in a small plastic bag with a sticker on it showing the chemical name and structure. This is inside a carton sleeve sealed with a small silver sticker saying methoxetamine. On the back of the sleeve is again the same sticker as on the plastic bag.

Yeah mine comes in the same packaging, andf every time I've got it... Its always is very good quality... So I'm pretty sure we got it from the same vendor...

Yeah mine comes in the same packaging, andf every time I've got it... Its always is very good quality... So I'm pretty sure we got it from the same vendor...

I like that little silver Methoxetamine sticker. Makes it all official looking.

I had about 40mg snort and 10mg under the tongue. I am somewhere else my friends

I am sorry if this has already been covered, but is this legal to order to the United States?

Also, I know a lot of people think that dxm is shitty compared to ketamine, but how does this compare to dxm?

Because I have no access to ketamine and currently dxm is my drug of choice. But I could, pending the answering of my first question, order this so I need a frame of reference.

I am sorry if this has already been covered, but is this legal to order to the United States?

Also, I know a lot of people think that dxm is shitty compared to ketamine, but how does this compare to dxm?

Because I have no access to ketamine and currently dxm is my drug of choice. But I could, pending the answering of my first question, order this so I need a frame of reference.

Yes, it is legal in the USA. It is an analogue to ketamine, but ketamine is schedule III and the Analogue Act only applies to schedule I and II drugs. It is possible the DEA could try to argue that it's an analogue to PCP, but that's a bit of a stretch. And even if it was an analogue to PCP, it would only be illegal if it was intended for human consumption. Still, don't get caught with it because a sketchy bag of powder and cops never go well together. Just ordering it should be fine though because no vendors I know of sell it for the purpose of human consumption.

And to the guy who didn't know if he got 250 mg or 500 mg, why not just weigh the bag and compare it to an empty bag of similar size? That should be accurate enough to tell the difference.

^^^ PCE is schedule I, and methoxetamine is very [I close [/I] in structure to it, being 3-Meo 2-Keto PCE. Much closer than it is to PCP, or ketamine arguably. The "not for human comsumption" stipulation in the U.S. Analog Act doesn't really seem to have any bearing anymore. . See Web Tryp, the seizures and mentions in Miicrogram, etc for how "research chemicals" are treated. If you have it on your person you are fucked. These salad days are numbered...

The "not for human comsumption" stipulation in the U.S. Analog Act doesn't really seem to have any bearing anymore. . See Web Tryp,

BULLSHIT. What year did you time travel here from? WebTryp was like what 10 years ago? Micrograms hasnt been released to the general public for some time. And in fact in the last few years multiple attempted prosecutions have been thrown out of court due to mere bulk possession with no evidence of "intent for human consumption."

They dont have mind-reading machines you know. Pretty hard to prove "intent" unless there is an email to that effect on your computer, or you were carrying around doses in gel-capsules, or are selling hits at a club and chatted up an undercover narc offering doses to get high on. Analogue prosecutions are VERY VERY rare... now that legal problems with the law have appreared, and in fact the Analogue law was declared unconstitutionally vague, in a decision that has yet to be challenged by the DEA or anyone else.

Of course congress could pass new laws of sweeping generality that pretty much ban everything with "effects" similar to Sched I or II chems at any moment (as the EU has done)... though I dont see how that could stand up to a proper challenge... as that would mean prior restraint of things you or no one had any idea of the effects of.... until you did it... which was against your agreement with the vendor.

Bulk purchase from vendors that follow all the rules, storage and possession in bulk, and scrupulous discretion about your "intentions" result in a VERY minuscule risk of being charged with anything, at least for individual end-buyers. (unless you are in the military which has its own justice system and can pretty much fuck you over any which way it feels like... should have thought of that before signing up, sorry)

Vendors of course might well be attacked by DEA using newly designed legal strategies at any point in time, so I would say SELLING this or other RCs is extremely risky. Not advised without significant financial and legal resources.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT. What year did you time travel here from? WebTryp was like what 10 years ago? Micrograms hasnt been released to the general public for some time. And in fact in the last few years multiple attempted prosecutions have been thrown out of court due to mere bulk possession with no evidence of "intent for human consumption."

They dont have mind-reading machines you know. Pretty hard to prove "intent" unless there is an email to that effect on your computer, or you were carrying around doses in gel-capsules, or are selling hits at a club and chatted up an undercover narc offering doses to get high on. Analogue prosecutions are VERY VERY rare... now that legal problems with the law have appreared, and in fact the Analogue law was declared unconstitutionally vague, in a decision that has yet to be challenged by the DEA or anyone else.

Of course congress could pass new laws of sweeping generality that pretty much ban everything with "effects" similar to Sched I or II chems at any moment (as the EU has done)... though I dont see how that could stand up to a proper challenge... as that would mean prior restraint of things you or no one had any idea of the effects of.... until you did it... which was against your agreement with the vendor.

Bulk purchase from vendors that follow all the rules, storage and possession in bulk, and scrupulous discretion about your "intentions" result in a VERY minuscule risk of being charged with anything, at least for individual end-buyers. (unless you are in the military which has its own justice system and can pretty much fuck you over any which way it feels like... should have thought of that before signing up, sorry)

Vendors of course might well be attacked by DEA using newly designed legal strategies at any point in time, so I would say SELLING this or other RCs is extremely risky. Not advised without significant financial and legal resources.

Its happening in the uk its called a blanket ban, basically gives the goverment the power to ban ANY new chemical, until its been tested safe lol... Yeah. Because the goverment are going to think any new chemical is safe... O apart from alcohol... Its a whole taxes thing..
Bullshit

Its happening in the uk its called a blanket ban, basically gives the goverment the power to ban ANY new chemical, until its been tested safe lol... Yeah. Because the goverment are going to think any new chemical is safe... O apart from alcohol... Its a whole taxes thing..
Bullshit

yeah and the answer to that is just buy it (anything in particular) from europe...

Powerful powerful stuff. Ended up in a giant supermarket on the peak after 40mg snorted and 10mg taken under the tongue. Felt like I was on a different planet, in a floaty, heavenly state then came back did another 15mg and watched Planet Earth deep ocean section while listening to chill out music, it was divine. Found it goes really well with some good bud.

Strong stuff, demands respect or it will sit you down!

Status
Not open for further replies.