View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah be sure to check out my lovely horror story to end all horror stories. Would be worth seeing both ends of the spectrum.

My first report

My last report (scroll down a tad)

Bit of a contrast, no? Only 4 months between them.

So please be careful.

Just wanted to add JSPete, kudos to you for sharing your experiences on the forum, just a green lighter here myself so maybe don't mean that much, but just wanted to get it out! ;):)<3

Just wanted to add JSPete, kudos to you for sharing your experiences on the forum, just a green lighter here myself so maybe don't mean that much, but just wanted to get it out! ;):)<3

Ahh cheers <3. If everyone who took MXE wrote a decent trip report, we'd have quite a larger catalogue of knowledge than what we have at the moment. A catalogue that would be sure to prevent many a disaster.

I was more talking about 20mg bumb every half hour not to prolong the experience but to safely reach a level I want and then stop, rather then say 60mg all at once and finding it too much to handle. Maybe 20mg will be enough I won't need any more I was just saying the 30 minute mark so I could gauge how strong the effects were.

As again just to see if anyone knows does this blend well with weed ?

It kind of was from an official vendor. I'm awfully confused I almost want to post a photo of it. To the OP saying people like me get substance banned you do not know me and have no idea how cautious I am about letting anyone dip in my feeder before me. It was a choice made by my fellow friend so do not ever make assumptions yes I need a scale, everyone needs a scale, but don't be bashing anyone for not having a scale this isn't the point I can eyeball 200mgs EASY. MY QUESTION was if anyone was had grainy crystal like MXE ? If not lets say I crush these salty grains up. They turn to powder. It should be fluffy right or no? I am just looking for an answer on this no bashing.

PLEASE get some scales. The people here are not suggesting this for their benefit, they are genuinely trying to help. A set of good scales should cost you about the same as 1g of MXE, and could well save your life or freedom, if not with this, perhaps with a future adventure.

PLEASE get some scales. The people here are not suggesting this for their benefit, they are genuinely trying to help. A set of good scales should cost you about the same as 1g of MXE, and could well save your life or freedom, if not with this, perhaps with a future adventure.
LOOOKKK I get it I need a scale. I already am in the process. I never harm ANYONE. NOR would I. I just asked if anyone had had grainy shard/meth like MXE

As I posted earlier, I've made many attempts to "k-hole". I've done ketamine doses up to 225 mg intramuscularly when I weighed 160 pounds without tolerance and every dose in between and never experienced the phenomena people describe k-holes as. I have experienced k-hole-like phenomena when combining ketamine with powerful tryptamines, but I'm drawing comparisons between methoxetamine by itself and ketamine by itself, not between methoxetamine and a ketamine/tryptamine combo. What you experience in a k-hole is just not a potentiality of ketamine by itself for me.

K-holing is not something I have yet to do with ketamine, ketamine simply doesn't do it for me, just like heavenly dissociated mania is not something methoxetamine does for you. So I'm confused at your confusion. Isn't the reason you give for why you're perplexed as to how I can conclude as I have about ketamine like me reasoning I don't know how you can conclude as you do about methoxetamine because you have yet to experience something it doesn't do for you?
I was confused how you were able to put DXM over ketamine (which is how I feel as well, mind you) without ever having k-holed on ket itself. I have experienced the m-hole, but it was nowhere any of the reports that I am reading.

I was more talking about 20mg bumb every half hour not to prolong the experience but to safely reach a level I want and then stop, rather then say 60mg all at once and finding it too much to handle. Maybe 20mg will be enough I won't need any more I was just saying the 30 minute mark so I could gauge how strong the effects were.

As again just to see if anyone knows does this blend well with weed ?

in my opinion it does NOT mix with weed well at all. I usually abstain from weed for a few hours before and after dosing MXE. I find it ruins the experience, and I'm one who usually mixes weed with EVERYTHING, this is honestly the only substance where weed makes it much worse than on its own. On the other hand, a small amount of alcohol (2-3 beers spread out over hours) makes the experience much better. I have no dissociative tolerance though. I usually take MXE at doses of 20-30 mgs at max. If someone has a higher tolerance it may change the feeling when mixed with weed or alcohol. Just giving my experience.

Last edited:
I asked earlier but got no replies. How does methoxetamine combine with psychedelics, particularly phenethylamines? Does it combine similar to ketamine?

in my opinion it does NOT mix with weed well at all. I usually abstain from weed for a few hours before and after dosing MXE. I find it ruins the experience, and I'm one who usually mixes weed with EVERYTHING, this is honestly the only substance where weed makes it much worse than on its own. On the other hand, a small amount of alcohol (2-3 beers spread out over hours) makes the experience much better.
I've got to say, a moderate amount of alcohol really does enhance the experience for me. It's weird, since alcohol typically doesn't do a thing for other drugs that have given me profound experiences -- it usually detracts from them. It seems like, for me at least, whatever is responsible the best effects MXE has given me is unleashed by alcohol's disinhibition. I don't mean mindless euphoria either, I'm talking about that "fuck, I've crossed the line but I believe this is going to end up great anyways" feeling, and despite my initial fears I've always been vindicated. It always turns into sublimity, and those eventual experiences, those experiences that define the night, are all the greater for their transformation from doubt.

Got an order of '250mg' today but on the packet it says 500mg, looks like 500mg but says 250mg on letter. Anybody else get a situation /IME this? Paid for 250 and possibley got more?

Got an order of '250mg' today but on the packet it says 500mg, looks like 500mg but says 250mg on letter. Anybody else get a situation /IME this? Paid for 250 and possibley got more?

I bought a few grams and the vendor also sent me 2 AMT pills free in some rather nice packaging.

I havent had MXE for a few days now and I am pretty much back to normal. The experiences are still with me though. <3 .

in my opinion it does NOT mix with weed well at all. I usually abstain from weed for a few hours before and after dosing MXE. I find it ruins the experience, and I'm one who usually mixes weed with EVERYTHING, this is honestly the only substance where weed makes it much worse than on its own.

Would love to hear more about what the effects of weed are on MXE for you...

For me, I love smoking weed on MXE: just seems to make everything better. However, I haven't gone deep with MXE on its own yet, so maybe that's why... Can you elaborate on any negatives? All positive on my side so far.

Just posted this in the EADD methoxetamine thread. thought I would share it here too.

Debating whether to post this as a separate thread in TR, maybe I will, will see how it fits here first.

Did a fair amount of methoxetamine last night, started off just about 50mg sublingual while watching some television, this escalated into a couple more sublingual doses of about 70mg then I decided to go to bed with two doses of methoxetamine in water, so I could enjoy the floating around out of my body total chaos/bliss that is the 100mg doses orally that seem to propel me into a totally different world for a few hours.

I must admit that apon "waking" I say waking although I really mean coming back to this world, realising that everything is real, trying to put my brain back together, as though the high dose methoxetamine experience has reaaranged my brain totally and coming back to the real world is a shock to the system, hard to believe that I will ever be able to reintegrate with this world again.

I won't begin to try and describe the experience, because it is really insdescribable. I wanted to make this post to talk about the after effects after a night of heavy MXE use. I will use a few comments that I said to people on msn about my feelings at the times regarding the after effects of the methoxetamine experience.

It took me what felt like a very long time to come back to the real world, it was almost as if my mind really wanted to come back and it knew that it was back but parts of my body and other parts of my mind were not ready to make the transition yet. I always have problems with my language in the transition phase. I struggle to type or speak but have all the words in my head ready to say but they just really can't find their way out.

It is weird how great I feel after the experience, once the transition has taken place and I am in control of my brain again, can speak and type again, despite the headache and dizziness, I feel mentally like I am "The Big Bossman" nah, seriously though, I do feel really well and it's crazy the afterglow from some dissasociatives.

It is weird, I feel like I have all the answers but that I know that it will not be long before the answers will no longer be there. I know that sounds very reminiscent of psychosis but I can't explain it any other way. Even as I am typing this I feel mentally well, although I am on the brink of falling asleep I truly believe that my mind is a lot more switched on in general. I would love to do some experiments with an MRI scanner and some tests to measure how the brain functions in the afterglow stage of methoxetamine and other similar drugs.

It is like the crazy experience has taught me more than my brain can handle at this stage of my life or maybe even too much for human physiology at this stage of our evolution, so I get a lot of the answers running through my brain now but always knowing that it cannot be sustained and they will all fall out soon, I am not saying I have specific answers, such as proofs for complex algebra, but while in the afterglow phase I do feel as though I know so much more.

Almost as if the secrets of the universe have been given to me but because my brain cannot handle so much in such a short amount of time it quickle sheds information, and before too long, it is all gone, and that is the crash.

It is surprising how stimulating this drug is, when I am lying in bed in the middle of my experience, I don't feel stimulation, or tiredness, I guess that is because I am dissasociated, the clue is in the name really .

I can feel the crash is about to come (it is definitely here now, almost about to crash), wish there was a way to prolong the stimmed afterglow/awareness without fully immersing myself into the methoxetamine experience.

Going to stop my methoxetamine ramble pretty soon now, just wanted to say a few words about how much I am interested in this substance, I know moderation is the key, I do love the drug and the insights that it can provide, also the entertainment aspects of it are great too.

I do feel that there is potential for this as a non recreational drug, but I will not be exploring those avenues, I would like to continue to explore this drug when it isn't going to interfere with my life as I have been doing so the majority of the time so far.

Gonna stop typing now or I will never stop. One final word, I would definitely recommend experimenting with this drug at 100mg doses if they feel comfortable with their explorations at lower doses first. It really is a different world.

Status
Not open for further replies.