View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just that redosing may cause you to slowly tip over the edge of sanity without even realising. Each dose layers over the last to some degree, and can leave you pretty strung out. Also redosing high doses is quite disconcerting, drifting in and out of holes. Don't even think of doing it unless you have 12 hours or so to recover afterwards. The only time I went on a high-dose redose binge was when I combined with AMT. Each time was like going down a roller coaster...so much fun! Mind you the crippling double vision of MXE crossed with AMT's swirly visuals left me colourfully blind for hours.

Oh and a word of warning: It can be hard to remember how many times you've redosed, and how large subsequent doses were. Trust me, the process of dosing becomes a distant memory. This doesn't just happen with MXE obviously, I believe one of the main dangers of benzo's is that people overdose simply because they forget they have redosed already and take more and more. Risk of overdose may be low with MXE, but even so, I can't imagine it'd be a pleasant situation to be in.

Sinking into the carpet like in trainspotting is exactly what high doses of mxe feel like to me you couldn't have said it better jspete

well i think i'll split the 250mg into 16ths then i should be around the 15mg mark - will leave 1 and a half hours (or see how I feel) before i redose with another 15mg.

gunna try it with one of my housemates with his girlfriend there to watch out for us.

will milk/orange juice bring me back round if it does get a bit too intense? (always works for me with k, but im not sure if this is entirely scientific)

Tis quite an apt example ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCprJPSlpA

^For those of you that haven't seen Trainspotting. At around 1:24

Soooo.... hoping no one is actually lusting after or treating as "cool" this "sinking into oblivion" sensation (== on the way to dying).

Be sure you watch the whole clip... he ends up on an involuntary trip to the ER to save his life, thanks to a knowing and caring dealer. You might not be so lucky. Just sayin....

I'm pretty sure the sensation of sinking on dissociatives is a pretty common and tolerated effect actually. I don't think it has any correlation to dying..

Obviously that clip in trainspotting is the result of a heroin overdose, not a dissociative.

My first ever acid trip I was sinking for a long time. 1 drop liquid, then 2 drops liquid twelve hours later + mdma + 1-2 grams of ket.

k-holing BADLY on an already fucked up bad acid trip (first time too, mind) is FUCKING DARK. Damn cunts I was with were not helping, saying that more K would help and that the taps (in the kitchen) were acid. Somehow I had a strong enough mind to know they were bullshitting though, really needed to drink.

Has anyone tried dissolving MXE into ethanol? I think that when I order some, I am going to prepare a tincture for ease of sublingual dosing and for ease of measuring doses. I want the concentration to be pretty high in terms of mg/ml... probably either 10mg/ml or 20mg/ml.

Anyone?

It isn't gonna be anywhere near as soluble in alcohol as it is in water. But it will go 100mg/ml with ease in water, 200mg/ml and then precipitate upon cooling. You might get 10mg/ml or 20mg/ml in EtOH. Let us know.

But why alcohol?

re to my last posting i have just had the most mind exspanding night yet still trying to get my head round what happened it was. insanely beautifully i died in away yet didnt if you get what i mean that stuff is gorgeous whatever it was i was given

re to my last posting i have just had the most mind exspanding night yet still trying to get my head round what happened it was. insanely beautifully i died in away yet didnt if you get what i mean that stuff is gorgeous whatever it was i was given

Now pretty sure you did receive MXE.

Sorry if this has already been covered; I didn't see it when I searched.
I am curious to know whether the following two combinations are safe and if they are worthwhile:

1) Methoxetamine + Dextroamphetamine (oral)
2) Methoxetamine + Oxycodone (oral)

Thanks in advance for the input.

Cheers,

-Saucy

Pretty sure the oxy would be alright, but don't take my word for it.

But there's been many reports of dangerous reactions when combined with stimulants, so I'd stay away from the dexamp.

Now pretty sure you did receive MXE.

think that it may have been cut with a stronge rc pcp just because of how it went at christmas and it was very much that way at first like i was seeing my self and the world as a flick book of pothograths then i settled down turn out the lights as if to sleep and then it just kicked off so mad the piece of knowing i was dead but alife at the same time was just jaw dropping iv got some mpa that was sent as a freebie to test now and its just taking that after glow to next step will most devo be doing more insearching with this stuff every1 should try it once before they die . wish i had this new monster magnet album last night to listen its just made for it:)

Why would a vendor cut genuine MXE with another psychoactive chemical that I presume they sell anyway? If they were to cut your stuff to maximise profit they'd use a cheap and (hopefully) harmless cutting agent.

I've never tried the PCP ones or indeed PCP itself. But MXE can have different effects and themes and stuff each time... dose changes things alot... and didn't you say you smoked it or am I getting confused?

I've heard of people smoking PCP but MXE? Hm.

Pretty sure the oxy would be alright, but don't take my word for it.

I would appreciate if anyone could give a confirmation on this.

But there's been many reports of dangerous reactions when combined with stimulants, so I'd stay away from the dexamp.

I had some unpleasant side-effects when I combined MXE with drugs with stimulant properties (2C-I and 2C-E), so I wouldn't be surprised if it does not go well with an actual stimulant.

I would appreciate if anyone could give a confirmation on this.

I had some unpleasant side-effects when I combined MXE with drugs with stimulant properties (2C-I and 2C-E), so I wouldn't be surprised if it does not go well with an actual stimulant.

I think combining with serotonegic drugs presents even more of a problem for some reason. I'm sure you know about the guy who died combining this with MDAI. I had my own unpleasant experience combing with MDAI as well. Reports suggest that combinations with methylone are equally hairy. However, with MDMA, and AMT, MXE seems to synergise wonderfully. Bizarrre...

so i've seen a lot of people comment on enjoying music while on this stuff.

i had 65 mg about 6 hours after ~12 mg d-amphetamine and music just sounded weird and flat and I COULD NOT hear bass. It was weird and kind of ruined the experience for me. certainly ruined listening to music.

as far as reaction with adderall it didn't seem to cause any particularly negative effect when the doses were spaced like this but i got the feeling that it might have taken some of the fun out of the mxe. ... will comment more when i've taseted without adderall .

70mg MXE IM
Shpongle 'Nothing Lasts, Nothing is lost'
Headphones
Dark room

What an amazing journey, wow 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.