View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here, at doses of 30-40mg and above i get rather incapacitated, altho low doses of 15-30mg work good for me aswell: those low doses are similar to about 50-75mg bumps of ketamine, but a bit more stimulating, more analgesic/numb, and longer acting.
i definitely find it more potent than ketamine, and also not completely cross-tolerant with ketamine either, cos my ketamine tolerance has been building up while my tolerance to this compound has remained unchanged. definitely a different flavor of NMDA.

I think the higher doses of mxe aren't worth it sometimes when the first 20 mins of it feels bad for me /ole other people have said, also redosing about an hour after when i search for stronger effects does the same thing happens, after that it just gets better and better! Has anyone else sometimes had a feeling that they are sinking into the ground? The same thing happened when I had a slight feeling that the toilwt was going to suck me in, and it happened again when I looked into a puddle of gravy on my plate for too long! Lol does anybody else Have moments like that ?

I think the higher doses of mxe aren't worth it sometimes when the first 20 mins of it feels bad for me /ole other people have said, also redosing about an hour after when i search for stronger effects does the same thing happens, after that it just gets better and better! Has anyone else sometimes had a feeling that they are sinking into the ground? The same thing happened when I had a slight feeling that the toilwt was going to suck me in, and it happened again when I looked into a puddle of gravy on my plate for too long! Lol does anybody else Have moments like that ?

Lying down, falling down an endless tunnel. Like the overdose scene in Trainspotting, when Renton sinks into that red carpet. It can be a bit disconcerting...I try to snap out of it when I start to go downwards. I can handle drifting in any other direction, but not downwards! It'd take too long to climb back up again ;)

took 35mg, my first time. How does redosing work? How long should I give the 35 mg to kick in? I snorted them. Does the dose-response curve increase linearly with booster doses? ie: I take another 30 mg, its like I took 55?

edit: t+25min: did a key bump of about 7 mg, feeling fucked up, not sure how much further I can push this chem before I'm more fucked up than I want to be.

I see why people say it has opiod like activity. it's very similar to a K body high but fuzzier and more euphoric.

Last edited:
Lying down, falling down an endless tunnel. Like the overdose scene in Trainspotting, when Renton sinks into that red carpet. It can be a bit disconcerting...I try to snap out of it when I start to go downwards. I can handle drifting in any other direction, but not downwards! It'd take too long to climb back up again ;)

My favourite and most exhilarating drug experiences was doing a high dose of 2C-I with some LSD and then 300mg of K on the end. I fell down an endless tunnel for a good hour and it was beyond amazing.

just got my half gram about an hour ago smoked about 20mg just to test it had a strange mushroom taste it . any way got an edgy feeling to my self at the minute unlike last time

very sure now this is more pcp that methoxetamine its got all the marks of it not complining tho just not what i was after

Are you implying that you were shipped PCP instead of MXE? That sounds very unlikely, how experienced are you with different dissociatives?

I'm not really looking to touch needles,so that said what's the best ROA you guys have found so far? I've tried a little bit sublingual to little effect and mainly been insuffulating.

I'm not really looking to touch needles,so that said what's the best ROA you guys have found so far? I've tried a little bit sublingual to little effect and mainly been insuffulating.
is say sublingual 8 tried it for the first time earlier, I felt less bad craziness than insufflation, and I think its less compulsive that way, maybe stronger too, but im not sure on that. Wash it round tour mouth for ten mins its what I did, never felt the need to try plugging it just sounds confusing and painful to me lol

Hi guys!

Just heard about this drug from a friend of mine from belgium and have had myself 250mg shipped to the uk.

Basically I have 2 questions:

As I would consider myself to have quite a high Ketamine tolerance (3 grams a night + alcohol), will this tolerance shift over to Methoxetamine?

also, I live on an island - so am unable to get any 0.001 scales at the moment (plus im skint!)

will it be safe to eyeball this (will likely split into 25mg doses and then sniff half of those, then redose)?

thanks for help, awaiting reply!

Are you implying that you were shipped PCP instead of MXE? That sounds very unlikely, how experienced are you with different dissociatives?

im new to them really but iv had the rc pcp before i tryed mxe and it seems very much like it

I eyeballed, trying to keep on the low side. I was fine although it obviously isn't ideal. Once you get a feel for what a certain amount will do you should be ok, if you work your way up slow.

Hi guys!

Just heard about this drug from a friend of mine from belgium and have had myself 250mg shipped to the uk.

Basically I have 2 questions:

As I would consider myself to have quite a high Ketamine tolerance (3 grams a night + alcohol), will this tolerance shift over to Methoxetamine?

also, I live on an island - so am unable to get any 0.001 scales at the moment (plus im skint!)

will it be safe to eyeball this (will likely split into 25mg doses and then sniff half of those, then redose)?

thanks for help, awaiting reply!
split it up into halves then quarters etc

Hi guys!

Only if the vendor measured it somewhat accurately, they might not have; it's not unknown for vendors to supply considerably more product than was ordered. (I'm talking RCs generally, not MXE specifically)

This might be somewhat useful for you, but getting a scale is the best advice:

me said:
I took a Cooks (TM) matchstick and cut off the head, this is 42mm long. I formed a mould in a piece of laser paper round the matchstick and filled it with methoxetamine. I weighed the methoxetamine. It was about 125mg.

Also for many people, including me, and I've done a fair bit of MXE over the last few months (admittedly restricted to weekends and holidays), 10mg can make a significant difference in the effects. It can be the difference between being able to function and not knowing who you are. So start small and build up gradually, even if you think you're special.

Mind you 3g K a night (every night?) will probably give you some scope for manoeuvre.

Last edited:
Redosing is a bad idea though just do w,e you want then leave it

why do you think redosing is bad idea? i personally love doing 20-30mg bumps every 2-3hrs, makes things more interesting, of course if you just wanna travel NOW and be sober next day for work or w/e, i can understand.

I've found out there's kind of two sides of using this substance on low doses, one, you can just enjoy it and pass time, watch movies (altough cant follow the plot that much, but it seems interesting), playing games etc etc

then if you wanna trip, go infront of mirror for 5mins, with no light (except some backround light maybe, really dim) and you can easily start seeing how your face will turn into other faces or you can control how you wanna strech your face, was semi scary experiance, but since i knew it was this, i was fine, just flashing lights back on when it started to get creepy.. This seems like really powerful and delightful drug, i hope i don't lose my perception of reality by using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.