View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i also ended up in a supermarket on the stuff, it was like being in an alien city

my little trip report http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=560810

Lol gotta love this drug... And the best thing I've noticed is that I get no anxiety or fear on it... Bit panicky the first time I did it, but that's expected.... And watching documentaries is out of this world... I was watchin how a snow plow was made onit, and blew my mind lol.... Treat it with respect and it will reward you.....I'm about to read your report....

yeah it completely removed fear etc amazing drug, ive ordered some more, gonna play some guitar on it. sitting there sinking into the couch hitting a random keys on a keyboard with delay made me feel like beethoven lol. got properly into it. thought i had over done it at one point when my mouth went numb and i felt extremely slow, but then i remembered some other people i know have done loads and ended up seeing the matrix and stuff, so i felt kinda reassured

yeah it completely removed fear etc amazing drug, ive ordered some more, gonna play some guitar on it. sitting there sinking into the couch hitting a random keys on a keyboard with delay made me feel like beethoven lol. got properly into it. thought i had over done it at one point when my mouth went numb and i felt extremely slow, but then i remembered some other people i know have done loads and ended up seeing the matrix and stuff, so i felt kinda reassured

Yeah I've ordered a good supply aswell... I love just melting into the couch, and being wrapped in the mxe electric blanket....

Just read your report... Very entertaining ... Great descriptions... I liked the bit about when you mentioned fear and loathing.. Head full of acid.. Made me chuckled... Nice report..

Got some more on the way. Going upto London to see by best friend next week, gonna introduce him to it. Be my first time with another person. I'm letting my uncle look after it until I go or it'll all be gone before I get up there! I'll report of course. Trip safe people.

need to order more. i'm loving the people reporting that there fucked on 30mg lines. you will soon be missing how easily you get messed up :p not a social drug i've decided, definately a meditation drug. for people doing little lines for a little fun please plug/IM 90/110 mg then put some minimalist music on and trance out. it'll change your perception of everything you've experienced on drugs. literally gives your mind the ability to create universes.

Would you say that snorting this is more likely to cause the manic-type stimulation than taking it sublingually? Also, I think that with every redose the chance of that also rises but I think that has already been established for most arylcyclohexylamines in general.
The reason would be that you would get tolerant to the NMDA agonism but not the DARI, if I am not mistaken.
And I am still getting mixed signals about the mu opioid affinity.

I have tried methoxetamine and found it nice but not fantastic because I expected more dissociative effects from it. It could have been my ketamine tolerance / NMDA tolerance that prevents this. I had 50 mg and started with about 25 mg sublingual and then insufflated the rest after a while once I felt confident about it. What do long time K users have to say about this I wonder?

I was a little worried about a long comedown that would impair my functioning but it seemed OK with me.

Walking round the city with 40mg insulflated is so damn great...

I am still amazed at what MXE does at low dosage...

And thats probably all your gonna feel, basically nothing. That isn't hardly a dose to feel the full effects of MXE.

Some people do not enjoy the 'full effects'. Let people enjoy the drug at whatever dose they choose. It aint all about getting off yer tits completely.

The wide range of effects that people have reported from this drug indicate to me that it doesn't have many truly universal effects. It seems quite specific to the individual.

BULLSHIT. What year did you time travel here from? WebTryp was like what 10 years ago? Micrograms hasnt been released to the general public for some time. And in fact in the last few years multiple attempted prosecutions have been thrown out of court due to mere bulk possession with no evidence of "intent for human consumption."

They dont have mind-reading machines you know. Pretty hard to prove "intent" unless there is an email to that effect on your computer, or you were carrying around doses in gel-capsules, or are selling hits at a club and chatted up an undercover narc offering doses to get high on. Analogue prosecutions are VERY VERY rare... now that legal problems with the law have appreared, and in fact the Analogue law was declared unconstitutionally vague, in a decision that has yet to be challenged by the DEA or anyone else.

Of course congress could pass new laws of sweeping generality that pretty much ban everything with "effects" similar to Sched I or II chems at any moment (as the EU has done)... though I dont see how that could stand up to a proper challenge... as that would mean prior restraint of things you or no one had any idea of the effects of.... until you did it... which was against your agreement with the vendor.

Bulk purchase from vendors that follow all the rules, storage and possession in bulk, and scrupulous discretion about your "intentions" result in a VERY minuscule risk of being charged with anything, at least for individual end-buyers. (unless you are in the military which has its own justice system and can pretty much fuck you over any which way it feels like... should have thought of that before signing up, sorry)

Vendors of course might well be attacked by DEA using newly designed legal strategies at any point in time, so I would say SELLING this or other RCs is extremely risky. Not advised without significant financial and legal resources.

Hmm... I guess I could rephrase it as "If (you are a dude and) have it on your person, you are fucked". And most people that have this, or any other analog on their person, are most certainly dudes, and are most certainly fucked. Yeah, the person importing straight from the manufacture, with a lily white closet, would probably win a prosecution if they had the money to fight it. But if you get pulled over, or it is found in your house, whether in a capsule or even a baggie, you almost certainly would be fucked. WebTryp was seven years ago, and targeted vendors and not buyers, true. But read the transcripts...see how shakey the arguments for being for human consumption were by the Feds, and how they stood up in court, and in appeal? You think it is a better climate now? What, you think we've won? They've given up? People get prosecuted all of the time for being in possession of analogs. And they usually plea out, because the fuckers make it impossible to do anything else unless you are made of money. Sure, you might win a case like this if you had shitloads of money to spend fighting it. You can get charged with shit so far from the truth, and it still ends up being in your best interest to plea out. They find you with a white powder in a bag in your glovebox, or your house, and charge you with whatever, and it just costs too much to fight it legally. It is fucked but if you fit the profile (and most do, sorry), THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU. And yeah, that's the opposite of how it is supposed to be, but fair doesn't play into things in this climate anymore. There are increasing mentions and seizures of analogs in Microgram. You think because you don't have access to it anymore it doesn't exist? It sure does. And they sure make more and more arrests for simple possession of analogs. I've been prosecuted and done time for quasi legal substances...fought a long court case, lost everything. Have you? I made my living in this field for a long time, and now follow it with a zeal that can only come by having been thru the ringer. My experience is not unique, there are shitloads more, especially for simple possession. Where are you getting your information or making these assumptions?

I will agree with you that selling substances like this is risky. As is possessing them in 99% of circumstances, and I'm pretty sure most people on Bluelight fall into that 99%. Due caution is advised.

Cheers

Sorry for the derail, this isn't the place for this.....

Last edited:
WebTryp was seven years ago, and targeted vendors and not buyers, true. But read the transcripts...see how shakey the arguments for being for human consumption were by the Feds, and how they stood up in court, and in appeal?

Weren't the vendors in web tryp were blatantly discussing human consumption with some of the buyers?

any 1 heard of a drug called tilatimine being sold as methoxetamine ? i did a search in here but found nothing on it just wondering cause i got a gram the other week from a new supplier and it wasnt any good at all so when some one told me of this suppliers doggy rep he said it could be this stuff

Would you say that snorting this is more likely to cause the manic-type stimulation than taking it sublingually? Also, I think that with every redose the chance of that also rises but I think that has already been established for most arylcyclohexylamines in general.
The reason would be that you would get tolerant to the NMDA agonism but not the DARI, if I am not mistaken.
And I am still getting mixed signals about the mu opioid affinity.

I got super heavy mania/stimulation at the tail-end of about 40mg sublingually. It was a real bummer. I felt panicky and insane. I redosed about 3 times, each about 12-15mg to reach that 40mg total, so maybe that's what did it but I am afraid to try it again. I did not realize redosing could have been the cause for that though but now I am scared to try a heavier dose all at once.

got half a gram coming in the morning off the lot i got my first batch off and it was morish to say the least the start was mad felt my heart stop twice then lightening bolts striking the windows after that is a beautiful blissful blur and i know people will not like this but i was mixing it with 2-dpmp and 5-meo-dalt . so this will be my first try of it on its own even tho its tempting to gets some amt for wensday to mix with whats left

I've also had a marginal experience with redosing. It does not necessarily take the state you're in and simply magnify it.The effects can change drastically for me, mostly in an unpleasant way. Now I don't redose unless I'm already well into the comedown, and only with very small doses, and I find this works alright.

The nature of this beast is labyrinth.

25mg feels rather strange
And that's probably all you're gonna feel, basically nothing. That isn't hardly a dose to feel the full effects of MXE.

This is a harm reduction forum, please don't recommend people take more. Even if they don't it might influence someone reading this to get an idea of dosage to go higher than they should.

Personally I think anything above 30mg is too much for casual enjoyment, getting towards hole territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.