• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you insert pills rectally just by themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forbiddenlife5

Bluelighter
So alot of people talk about plugging pills, and putting them through the rectum for various reasons, for a quicker onset, avoiding nausea, stronger effects, etc i know their are certain pills that work better for plugging than others, but i want to take 120mg of codeine, since i have never got to do it before, but my problem is, i can't decide to take them orally or plug them, because last time i plugged 6 15mg codeine's with no syringe or anything, i just lubricated the area pushed the pills up their, and within minutes they were absorbed, the high was pretty nice until i ruined it by taking an ativan which in my case overtook the high, but i never took 90mg codeine orally, so i couldn't compare the effects.

1)I hear rumours saying codeine administered rectally is alot stronger, and i also hear that it does not make a difference which one is it?

2)Also was what i did ok, by not using a syringe, and making sure the pills dissolved, because isnt that what the point it is?

You have 20 posts since you joined 8 days ago and of those 20, FOURTEEN are threads you started, of those fourteen threads, FOURTEEN of them could have been answered with very little effort on your part using the search engine.

This has gotten out of hand, man. You can find all this information very easily using utilizing the forum's search features without starting all these threads.

To plug (searching information on plugging could've given you dozens and dozens of threads on this subject) you dissolve the pills in liquid and use an oral syringe. Please search to find out more information on techniques.

This is the bioavailability mega thread in the Other Drugs forum. It lists how strong drugs are for various routes of administration. Its not 100% comprehensive but you can find most answers to those questions there.

You can find that thread in the Directory in OD (which can be found in my signature or in the top of the OD forum). This covers A LOT of information on drugs not covered in the other focus forums.

The directory + the search engine makes starting all these threads completely unnecessary. For any further clarification on how to navigate the site, feel free to PM me. :)

Also, if you start another one, you might make purple_cloud cry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.