• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does it take for morphine to kick in when snorted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adkufvasoryas

Greenlighter
i just snorted 15mg of morphine sulfate (the pill says E653) and was wondering how long it usually takes to kick in?

OD >> BDD

You probably won't feel much if anything. Bioavailability of morphine insuffulated is worse than ingested (link to BAs) and if the E in the imprint stands for extended, check on a pill checker website, then it would be even worse.

If you do feel something it will likely hit quickly within 5 to 10 minutes or so.

OD >> BDD

You probably won't feel much if anything. Bioavailability of morphine insuffulated is worse than ingested (link to BAs) and if the E in the imprint stands for extended, check on a pill checker website, then it would be even worse.

If you do feel something it will likely hit quickly within 5 to 10 minutes or so.

Granted, the BA is lower, but it still does the trick for sure. I get morphine sulfates around here more than anything else, so I end up snorting my fair share of it. As amapola said, it will matter whether it's the IR or ER, many of the different brands' ERs will gel up, so to snort them you have to grind them into a fine powder and snort small amounts at a time. The IR's are more straightforward...either way, 15 mgs isn't a whole lot, but even with my tolerance I can get a noticeable increase in buzz off of a 15, but thats with like 1 to 1.5 30mg's ingested orally earlier in the day as well. I'd say IR's would take about 10 minutes max, ERs may take 15-20

Granted, the BA is lower, but it still does the trick for sure. I get morphine sulfates around here more than anything else, so I end up snorting my fair share of it. As amapola said, it will matter whether it's the IR or ER, many of the different brands' ERs will gel up, so to snort them you have to grind them into a fine powder and snort small amounts at a time. The IR's are more straightforward...either way, 15 mgs isn't a whole lot, but even with my tolerance I can get a noticeable increase in buzz off of a 15, but thats with like 1 to 1.5 30mg's ingested orally earlier in the day as well. I'd say IR's would take about 10 minutes max, ERs may take 15-20

I don't have a high tolerance....like 35-40mg Oxy. I did 120mg of Morphine crushed over 2 hours partially snorted and partially rectal and it didnt do much. If you dont Iv or IM Morphine it can really be quite hit and miss...especially in the euphoria department. It is a lot less reliable than Oxys....IV's a different story.

Same here for anyone reading...still Just eat em unless you wanna take the (not so reccommended) stance of Iving them. (For Info I posted how in opiods for safety an d such. Good luck- Research the hell outta it.;) Give it 15-30 on an empty stomach longer if youve eaten recently.

Hi, welcome to Bluelight.

Please do not bump old threads unless you have something extremely relevant to the topic at hand.

BDD is a fast paced forum and bumping old threads not only makes me have to come in a close it, but also reduces visibility of other more recent and relevant threads.

I'm closing this now to prevent more bumping.

PM me if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.