• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Carisoprodol, Lorazepam, and Lyrica

DrTeeth

Greenlighter
I currently have a bunch of Carisoprodol (Soma), Lorazepam (Ativan) and Lyrica (Pregabalin). I usually have to take about 8mg of Ativan to feel anything, but would either of these other meds help potentiate it? Or would any of them potentiate any of the others (without killing me, preferably).

If you wanted to have a good time, would you do:
Soma + Ativan?
Ativan + Lyrica?
Soma + Lyrica?
Or a combo of all of the above? And how much of each, may I ask? Like I said, I have a pretty hefty benzo tolerance already, but don't have much experience with the other stuff. 8)

I'd say go for a lorazepam + Soma combo, but lower your normal lorazepam dose by a bit.

Take maybe 6-7 mg lorazepam plus 350 mg Soma.

I'd leave the Lyrica out of the picture.

I'm with kokaino on this, start with 6mg lorazepam and then go with the Soma.

Take more lorazepam if needed, that's a heavy benzo tolerance but I don't recommend taking the lyrica with two other depressants, even with your level of tolerance.

Why are there 2 identical threads of this?

DrTeeth, you made this thread and NeighborhoodThreat and myself gave you advice and then you went on and made a second thread, why?

Can a moderator delete his second thread right here.

Sorry about the re-post

Sorry about the 2nd thread...I'm new to this and initially did not see the first one I put up so I re-posted. :( Sorry! I just deleted the first one.

Last edited:
Okay cool. No problem, I was just wondering why there were two identical threads.

Anybody else? I took 2 Somas (350mg each) and 6mg of Ativan last night and it was only so-so. I should also be getting some clonazepam today to add to the mix.

Lyrica is perfect for such a combo. 100 mg to your regular mix makes a hell of a difference. Not too much though. 300 plus would be too much.

Your benzo tolerance is pretty high, you might want to consider taking a good long break if you want to avoid addiction/dependence, assuming you're not already dependent... I mean, not to be a wet blanket, i love soma and lorazepam myself, but the consensus is that benzo dependence is a Bad Thing, and thats where taking doses like that (or even significantly less than that) daily will lead.

Benzos will potentiate other GABAergics, including both Soma and Lyrica. Benzos + other benzos, on the other hand, just stack additively.

A larger dose of soma would be able to get you high (2 somas is a pretty mild dose - though it wouldn't be with 6mg lorazepam, you appear to have enough of a benzo tolerance that the lorazepam wasn't contributing as much as one would hope). I'm not really familiar with Lyrica, and I was under the impression that it was better suited towards therapeutic use than recreational use. 3-5 somas would be more appropriate if you want to get fucked up on GABAergics.
Again, though, I strongly recommend you take a break from benzos (and soma, as they're partially crosstolerant with benzos) to get your tolerance back down and avoid dependence.

Somas & Ativans two of my favorite pills

leave the Lyrica out of the picture

i would go for the grand combo of the 3, something along the lines of

700mg carisprodol+your usual dose of lorazepam+400mg of lyrica for a pretty heavy buzz

i would go for the grand combo of the 3, something along the lines of

700mg carisprodol+your usual dose of lorazepam+400mg of lyrica for a pretty heavy buzz
That's what I was thinking. I've never done lyrica with soma, but gabapentin and soma goes together nicely.

What the lyrica is doing is making the brain produce more GABA. Thus you can take less soma and lorazepam.

A really sedating combination is a regular 10 ambien dose and 300 mg of lyrica and a stiff drink...
You will be fucked up.