LSD vs. Hats

THE HZA

Bluelighter
i have been told that whilst tripping on acid one should not have anything on their head
this seems rather illogical. i wear a fitted cap everyday and have serious seperation issues with it <3
do i really have to take it off (joking about the seperation issues, but i do like wearing my phillies cap)

I have tripped with hats before and loved it, but I've also spent an hour raving about the amazing and foreign sensation on my head only to realize it was said hat.

you MUST remove your hat before tripping on LSD!

... or the transdimensional alien police will come and take you in for questioning!

you dirty hippie. :D

i like wearing a towel on my head whilst tripping (not on lsd per se, in general)

started out as a hitchhikers guide joke, but it turned out it's pretty amazing to have a towel over your head. you can put it on your shoulders as a scarf, hide your head in it, (clean up food spillage)

haha no you'll be fine wearing things on your head. who told you this!?

You can't wear anything on your head because LSD is mind expanding and the pressure would become enormous. Tinfoil hats are okay though.

No just kidding of course. :D

I can see how people say it, because acid can make you more self-aware and you could constantly feel your hat or cap sitting on your head. Similarly I have often felt my stomach sitting in my body as well as many other organs / body parts, that you are usually not "consciously" feeling.

Extrapolating one could see how people on a LOT of acid could lose their inhibitions or 'modesty' and just strip all their clothes of and go on naked.
Unfortunately after that such subjects seem to find it necessary to run around on the street perhaps shouting absurdities just before getting taken into custody.

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to try on all your hats during the course of the night.

You can't wear anything on your head because LSD is mind expanding and the pressure would become enormous. Tinfoil hats are okay though.

No just kidding of course. :D

I can see how people say it, because acid can make you more self-aware and you could constantly feel your hat or cap sitting on your head. Similarly I have often felt my stomach sitting in my body as well as many other organs / body parts, that you are usually not "consciously" feeling.

Extrapolating one could see how people on a LOT of acid could lose their inhibitions or 'modesty' and just strip all their clothes of and go on naked.
Unfortunately after that such subjects seem to find it necessary to run around on the street perhaps shouting absurdities just before getting taken into custody.
I wonder why this happens so much, I am a victim of something similar.

i have been told that whilst tripping on acid one should not have anything on their head
this seems rather illogical. i wear a fitted cap everyday and have serious seperation issues with it <3
do i really have to take it off (joking about the seperation issues, but i do like wearing my phillies cap)

why do people make up such ridiculous stories?

Hahaha someone was probably just exaggerating about phantom hats maybe? Because I was tripping/rolling/trippin over a three day festival and kept this hamburger hat on the WHOLE TIME. And for seriously 2 weeks I felt like I was wearing the hat still. So annoying XD

Wearing any article of clothing will only ever effect your expierence if one has already put the ideas in your mind that they will do so.

One time I had a hat on while smoking Salvia. (I never wear hats mind you)
I remember after I came down, I took my hat off and I was just hit with a massive flood of sweat pouring down my face. Don't wear a hat when smoking Salvia.

i find it great to wear a hat until a little bit after you peak, then take it off, it feels fucking amazing, like your head space just expands out, and you feel less constrained, even if you weren't before, don't try this with other clothes, if you're easily embarrassed.

You can't wear anything on your head because LSD is mind expanding and the pressure would become enormous. .............
I can't agree with that. Older trippers might well direct you to try out .........

Tonto's Expanding Head Band

Wear it with pride =D

As a counterargument I present to you exhibit A:

aua6nd.jpg

Gee I don't know, if you wanna wear that guy wrapped around your head like Aloysius' towel when dropping acid go right ahead.