LSD vs. Hats

what, you guys don't strap serial killers to your heads when taking acid?

Now this guy is wearing a nicely descriptive hat, with ample room in the back for mind expansion

4001946706_562d594883_o.jpg

:D

Maybe the guy who said "dont have anything on your head" meant don't have any pressing mental issues bothering you? lol

Or maybe he's like...Belgian and meant to say "on your mind".

Was this acid faxed to you from Belgium?

Tin foil hats only people. This will conduct more super consciousness energy from the center of the galaxy.

when fashioning a proper space-travel hat, remember that common food-wrap foil is made out of aluminum. this does not provide a conductive antenna NEARLY as well as true tin (element Sn), and never underestimate the power of pyramid shapes created out of pure copper! with the correct parabolic collector/distributor design, you will be connected to Alpha Centauri before you know it, and you'll get 4G speeds on ur eyePads.

this thread be tripping da balls, such sillyness

my four month old cat is semi-asleep on my shoulders, purring. think i'll wear her during my next trip :p hats, cats, who gives a damn. cathat/towelpuss

is heavy purring contraindicated during a trip? maybe the sound will activate my throat chakra....

you could get a hat with a tube to the inside, and collect expanded mind and then freebase it, and smoke it, to expand your mind some more with pure mind expansion.

Sure, mindfuck your penile gland and juice out some sappy DMT. Put it in a beer helmet and light a fire.

Oh no wait, you shouldn't.... don't get high on your own supply!

Just clarifying because one time I got bunk adrenochrome from a satanist.
Dumbass made it from penile glands, not pineal glands.
Turned out it was just a vial of jizz

:(

Harm reduction, dood!

That's quite a retard, still... I'd think about using adrenal glands until any more subjects are sacrificed instead of pineal glands or anything else.

I heard about some insane guy killing someone and wearing their face, then going outside and stand in the middle of the road gesturing like a traffic officer.
Oh wait I must be thinking about hats again...

If you try tripping LSD with a hat on you will probably die. Don't do it man, no matter how awesome Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus tells you it is.

"But here in the mountains we don't have freedom like that!
There's a man in gaol, and his name is hat!"

Seriously though, don't do it. It's playing with fire to wear articles of clothing. You should probs get nekkid. Now.

I heard that when your on acid, your not supposed to make up funny rules about stuff to do or not do on acid, it's one of those acid rules, if you break it your spine will bleed spinal fluid into your brain and thats what makes you trip.

EDIT: I lol'd