• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Separating hydrocodone and tylenol.

Kavanagh

Greenlighter
If i was to mix up crushed up vicodins in a small amount of water, and then drew the solution up through a needleless syringe filtered through cotton, would the tylenol stay out of the syringe? i'm not trying to shoot vicodin... just wondering if the liquid in the syringe would be only opiate and water?

The liquid in the syringe would be hydrocodone, tylenol, water, and some other fillers and stuff from the pill that didn't get filtered out by the cotton.

Do a Cold Water Extraction to separate the Tylenol from the opiate :)

Acetaminophen is water soluble, so there would still be some in solution

Let me just say, hydrocodone is potentially very dangerous IV'd just like codeine is.

Acetaminophen is water soluble, so there would still be some in solution

It is very slightly soluble. It is only 12.78mg per mL.. So when doing a cold water extraction there will be VERY little APAP left over in your solution.. Using colder water also helps keep the APAP solubility to a minimum. When you do a CWE, all the left over gunk is the APAP and the hydrocodone is suspended in the water..

It is ideal to use as little water as possible, since hydrocodone is soluble about 63mg/mL from what I came across.

So you really don't need much water at all. WORST case scenario you would have less than 50mg of acetaminophen in your final solution. This is practically nothing and will not hurt you. APAP is only dangerous once you get over 4,000mg daily.

Let me just say, hydrocodone is potentially very dangerous IV'd just like codeine is.

The OP specifically stated he didn't want to IV it. CWE's are meant for oral use. Although, you could potentially take your hydro/water solution and evaporate the water. Then you'd be left with basically almost pure (assuming you did it correctly) hydrocodone crystals.

The OP specifically stated he didn't want to IV it. CWE's are meant for oral use. Although, you could potentially take your hydro/water solution and evaporate the water. Then you'd be left with basically almost pure (assuming you did it correctly) hydrocodone crystals.

I re-read that, and I see. I was just confused at what he was getting at. I know CWE isn't for IV. :\

It is very slightly soluble. It is only 12.78mg per mL.. So when doing a cold water extraction there will be VERY little APAP left over in your solution.. Using colder water also helps keep the APAP solubility to a minimum. When you do a CWE, all the left over gunk is the APAP and the hydrocodone is suspended in the water..

It is ideal to use as little water as possible, since hydrocodone is soluble about 63mg/mL from what I came across.

So you really don't need much water at all. WORST case scenario you would have less than 50mg of acetaminophen in your final solution. This is practically nothing and will not hurt you. APAP is only dangerous once you get over 4,000mg daily.

THANKS. i just didn't want to do a full CWE, just wanted to be able to crush up enough, suck it up, squirt it down my mouth...the syringe is just a vehicle....not gonna iv hydro's lol. They are Vicodin ES if that helps...They are Vicodin generic 800mg. 793??mg of tylenol, and 7.5mg of opiate

Even in lukewarm (15-25c) water if you filter it you remove most of the tylenol. If they are just Vicodins then just eat them. Honestly if it isnt an everyday thing anything under 6000mg of tylenol should be just fine. If it's something you do more than twice a week then stay under 4000mg.

Some people are going to say anything over 2000mg of tylenol at a time is harmful, but guess what. It isn't. Unless you do it daily.

I always do full CWEs though, but that's because I use my codeine/tylenol daily.

Just pop the pill. Hydro isn't worthy of an extraction XD

It's worth an extraction of they're going to use more than a few pills. one Vicodin = 500mg Tylenol. five Vicodins = 2500mg Tylenol. Better to save that liver =D

Vicoden ES are 7.5mg hydrocodone, 750mg APAP.

In theory doing it through an oral syringe could work, I suppose. Just hopefully it doesn't get all jammed up from all the insoluble powder. You could give it a try, you won't lose any hydro. Just use an oral syringe, maybe 10ml or something. Take the plunger out, stuff some cotton down into the barrel. Then crush up your vicoden and dump into the barrel. Then add maybe 5ml or so of water, and shake well. Make sure it is mixed VERY well. The colder the water, the better. Once the hydro has sufficiently dissolved, squirt it out, down throug the cotton and you will be left with the hydro/water solution.

I always thought the ES were 7.5 / 750, but maybe I'm thinking of the 10mg ones. Ugh, so many versions of hydrocodone/APAP around and all the generics, I think I've just lost track :(

The point I was trying to make was that with those formulations, its very easy to get close to the dangerous levels of APAP/Tylenol if you have an opiate tolerance.

SO i ended up just doing a normal CWE, but instead of filtering, i just sucked all the water off the top of the APAP gunk on the bottom with a 100cc syringe haha.

Haha that would work, although I feel like there may be a possibility that some of the hydrocodone gets left behind, since the chunk of gunk on the bottom will still have some liquid in it. That is why filtering it with a shirt or coffee filter, you can squeeze the liquid out.

im wondering if anyone has snorted the hydrocodone crystals? burn? better? etc.

After reading many posts concerning CWE I've developed my own method which I plan to try in the next few days. I will use Watkins 3023 7.5mg Hrydo/325 Apap. Place 4 pills in bottom of small 2oz jar and cover with water. Allow them to dissolve on their own stirring until mixed well with water. Use a cigarette filter with the paper removed. Place filter on end of a 200ml syringe. You can find them in farm supply stores. Place filter in solution and draw out the water. If filter clogs up replace and add just enough water for a wash. Draw the rest of the water up and squirt into a glass. Consume straight or mix with juice. Enjoy! I will post the results of my trial soon.