• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

would be funny if both of our comments gets quoted on some lame ass newspaper in the coming weeks. Experts on Drug Forum BL reveals new way of making methamphetamine.... APAP + Bleach + Finely chopped glass....

New meaning to shard
a lot of really young members on this thread. It was only like 2012-ish that the entire market was still flooded with stinking ass polluted rubbish speed goey gas fast gack. It only really started fazing out about 5 year's ago. I used to think it was all amphetamine sulfate but within the last few years I found out its not. Its just cut to shit free radical methamphetamine base. Its just the oil, left to dry on a plate. It turns to a white rocky matter. Matt colored. The oil is clear but it dries not clear anymore. They scrape it off the plate and crush it up. It smells exactly like what I would have called oldschool goey. Yeah crush it up it turns to a powder. Then its cut a few times. Or in some cases it is thrown into a fry pan with some msm and turned into a smokable rock. Street level its cheap. But the pure oil is same price as after it is crystalized so yeah.

Meth too much turns you into a paranoid delusional manic where rational based thinking just goes out the window is the worst feeling I have ever had to endure. Using modeate doses and trying not going too mad with the lines to snort is enjoyable. Speed depending on the quality but if I had to choose to which to have for the weekend I'm going for meth all day long. Last bit of speed I had was disappointing so a no no from now on.

I recon it mite not be OK to "shoot" it. Considering msm is not soluble at room temperature.. U would have to place the rubbish free rad meth amphetamine base oil full of solvents and stinking like sh!t amines,, cut to absolute crap just to make it less poisonous, melted into above 100° msm and left to crystalize as it cools smokable rubbish on a spoon,, add water,, then heat with a lighter just to dissolve it,, before "shooting" it. The problem is because the msm crystals are not soluble at room temperature,, once you "shoot" the crap, it then will return back to a lower temperature and recrystallize inside your veins.. The meth base oil will remain dissolved. But the msm crystals now live with you. Its the same with smoking it, once the vapour returns to a lower temp, the meth base dissolves in the moisture in the lungs and passes threw, but the msm recrystallize in your lungs and appears as a white powder coating.. Never ever inject anything that is not soluble at room temperature,, same goes with what you smoke.

does anyone know i anisaldehyd oil is used for baking is this the ephedrine liquid??

and clittery powder thats white and like shirbit tasting is that ephedrine koz i have smelt 3 different chems but giving off tha exactly similar smells does this mean all three diffrent componants are epedrine or cutting ageants

Pure ephedrine is bitter AF. i remember using pure ephedrine in college to keep me going as we were not as fortunate as most to get aderall prescribed or have a vendor for that. Plus back then Kat was the go to drug (and still is) which i think is the equivalent of speed?

As for meth here by us you get two types. Yellow or blue. For snorting people prefer blue and yellow for smoking.

But i dislike stims, they make me way to paranoid and give me psychosis or thats the only way to describe what happens to me