• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

Excuse my ignorance here and i don't know if this is breaking bored rules, is that why they add red phosphorus to kill that "extra functioning group" that may be in iodine? I doubt it even works like that im just trying to find a link i guess.

phosphorus and iodine are reagents which you use as footscrazy said below to make another reagant, which you then use to remove that functional group

Phosphorus is used to reduce iodine into hydroiodic acid (HI).

i suggest searching erowid for a well known archive they've kindly kept available too view, it goes by the name of an element..
(i get in trouble for posting it right mods?)

^ I remember us talking about the Rhodium archives on here before. It's fairly well known anyhow. And a little bit outdated.

yeah but im too lazy to post it now

its still the easiest way to find the basics of meth/speed 'cooking'.. i say cook instead synthesis, which would mean actually understanding the mechanisms.. for that just read a few chem books on red/ox reactions

Deff the goods going round Adelaide, sampled some today. Probably keep sampling for a while.

Crystal clear rocks, no bubbles, no cutter taste or burn off. Yay.

10ygdbs.jpg

Good mates pic, nice chunks apparently very strong. Sydney area.

^ Ive never seen speed that has that appearance.. does it smoke?

Sure does man. Doesnt leave much residue either. Thats the only type of whizz ive seen in the past 6 months. Havnt seen any gooey stuff for ages which is good, who knows what solvent is used to cut it :S

fuck, how many points is that? shit is definitely getting better in quality now

when i first started getting into gear around this time last year i was just getting the off-yellow powdery bullshit that barely smoked up but good quality shards are definitely accessible now

haven't seen anything like that before though

That looks like some rock I got once in Brisbane, was good stuff and smoked up pretty well. That was a couple of years ago though.

Sorry guys its taken me so long to reply to ur comments... Christ the rock crystal in my pic above had no noticeable smell when opening bag and when holding rocks near nose (same as the really clear long and smooth crystal pic i posted), i cant answer ur query about braking between nails but when i broke the rocks inside the bad with a lighter, i need to use some force and the rock will smash into many pieces and if i would try squashing it with a card,pieces would fling off over so thats why i do it in bag. They are solid rocks and decieving lol cos braking then up often will make a gram or so i have purchased looking firstly sold to me abit underwight to then looking like what i paid for (hope u got what i was trying to say lol). Effects lo, well after like 2 or 3 puffs i suddenly had to go to a petrol station and shit lol, but i will always need to just like when i got the long shapped ones. Good thing about effects is dat half gram lasted longer than some cos while i was on it, it seemed my mind was not concerned on needoing to redose as often, hard to explain but it was like my brain was content just thinking or focusing on other things then thinking and focussing on things while still telling me to redose aswell which happens sometimes. focusing on fidderly little things or comming up with at the time really good ideas but after comedown there less appealing lol Like what happens with meth, i would say i was on the low scale lol of doing that with this stuff, i would focus less on small bullshit, id still waste time abit, but my thoughts etc were alot more creative then it has othertimes on ice but i would not say it was like the times i suspected i had purchased 4mar or like chem where it seemed my mind had opened up more and was thinking more outside the box and really indepth. The efects i got with those long, smooth clear crystals were simular, cant really say which one i thought was better but i do recall how the next day on the smooth clear crystals i didnt feel as paranoid/worried i look as smashed as i normally would, i dunt remember if it was same with the rocks as i comsumed those before the smooth crystals. The meth would melt to a clear liquid (watery) and it would re-crystalise instantly (as soon as damp cloth touches),

Last edited:
How much residue would it leave sust? What colour was it re-crystalises?

man can you pleeeaaaaaaaase paragraph what you write from now on hahaha that was a mission to read...

does anyone that smoke notice there puddle goes into a yellow couple after a few decent rips?

^lol my apologies mate for that...

Your question about the yellow puddle, well when i have come across that it is normally beause it is smokeable base or the crystal has been cut with smokeable base or has impurities in it that burn easier than crystal meth.

I'd put my vote in as cutter or the product hasnt been washed enough/properly.

in regards to that pic.. I would have been worried at first glance that I was getting ripped if I was buying Ice.

Sustanon is that being sold as meth or Ice?

in regards to that pic.. I would have been worried at first glance that I was getting ripped if I was buying Ice.

Sustanon is that being sold as meth or Ice?

Naah its just speed or "base". It doesnt leave much residue at all only a minimal amount.

Deff the goods going round Adelaide, sampled some today. Probably keep sampling for a while.

Crystal clear rocks, no bubbles, no cutter taste or burn off. Yay.

I agree with Jakeperson, there's definitely some decent m-ampet going around Adel atm!

One ~50mg bowl lasted me aaaaaaaaaaages! =D %) Quite impressed.

I don't know if it's the same anywhere else, but where I'm from the fact that speed is in a rock just means that someone melted down a bunch of speed and cutters, put it in foil and put it in the freezer.

Appearance

Hi,
I've also read and been told that all of the speed/meth/ice here in oz is all the same stuff, but what is it supposed to look like? At the moment the strongest stuff I can find seems to be this smelly, red, wet stuff. It tastes bad and it burns different in the pipe than anything else I've seen. No one seems to be able to tell me what it is though. All I've been told is "speed".
Any thoughts?

^ It's most likely just very impure meth, probably wet because it still contains solvent.