• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

no i dont consider it uncut 8)

footscrazy asked her "i8urpie how do you know it was 100%?" and i spoke up because she clearly didnt have any way of telling whether it was 100% meth/amp besides subjective effects

and he never gave any information, just "do an acetone wash"

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO AN ACETONE WASH?8)

let alone an A/B..

its like a university professor going on "are you smarter than a fifth grader" and debating with the kids about physics.
Then telling the kids too conduct an experiment without telling them how to do it.

Its not harm reduction if all your saying is YOUR WRONG DO, WHAT I SAY then you don't tell them what to do!

fucks sake.

it would be harm reduction if you'd suggested to always do an acetone wash(which is fairly easy, if a little time consuming) and dropped a link up in this bitch.

but no, your smart, i am dumb, so is everyone else in this thread so fuck you and your mother

Sorry, I didn't realise being a dumbfuck was now a valid argument ;)

I never said anyone had to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction, but the purity of i8urpie's shit is the key factor in answering her question. It's more than likely that the reason she likes 'speed' rather than 'ice' is because one is much more pure than another. The effects of methamphetamine are quite distinct depending on purity.

Btw, it's incredibly easy to find out how to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction. I bet it's fun living in your haze of idiocy though :)

Sorry, I didn't realise being a dumbfuck was now a valid argument ;)

I never said anyone had to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction, but the purity of i8urpie's shit is the key factor in answering her question. It's more than likely that the reason she likes 'speed' rather than 'ice' is because one is much more pure than another. The effects of methamphetamine are quite distinct depending on purity.

Btw, it's incredibly easy to find out how to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction. I bet it's fun living in your haze of idiocy though :)

The resident expert has spoken.

My knowledge on this subject pales in comparison to footscrazy's.

There is no argument to be had. What she wrote is the absolute truth and if you can't see that, then you certainly have a lot to learn...

are you people still gurgling on her she-E-cock?

fucks sake i took her post out of context, and ive been very bored lately so any arguement is a good arguement.

fucking forum warriors, go back to your circle jerk, i'll ignore it from now on.:|

You wont get a rise out of me (except for me E-cock, ooopsy that's a bit rude ;))

Last edited:
The difference in effects between 'speed' and 'ice' in Aus is usually caused by the impurities in 'speed'. Being a much lower purity it often contains precursors which have a stimulating body rush on their own. 'Ice' is much less likely to contain these left over impurities, which is why it often feels like a much more clean, relaxing high.

Totally agree with this post right here.

On high quality shards i usually feel munted/relaxed.

On lower quality meth i usually feel a lot more energetic and tweaked feeling :)

are you people still gurgling on her she-E-cock?

fucks sake i took her post out of context, and ive been very bored lately so any arguement is a good arguement.

fucking forum warriors, go back to your circle jerk, i'll ignore it from now on.:|

Did you come here to try and aggrevate others or are you just a complete ignorant fool?

Take the advice and knowledge of those who are obviously more experienced than you.

If you don't want to be part of the 'circle jerk' as you so eloquently put it, then don't post here. I think perhaps you would be suited better to say, 4chan ;)

Take the advice and knowledge of those who are obviously more experienced than you.

^ Agreed.

As for the acetone wash. It's been covered before numerous times so just takes a little searching to find precise instructions. Hit up the BL search engine or use google. Of note from Mr Blonde's post though is the word "anhydrous ". If you buy acetone from a supermarket, hardware store etc it'll often be 98-99% pure. That extra percent or two will be water, which (some of) your meth will dissolve into and be lost in the extraction. The acetone can be dried very easily using baked epsom salts (magnesium sulfate). But it's safest to do this right before each extraction/wash.

Did you come here to try and aggrevate others

that one

did you just come in too join into the circle jerk, after i clearly stated i was speaking out of context and admitted my mistake?

i'm not going too apologise, too me, IRL what footscrazy said was incredibly arrogant.. you'd never tell someone to their face what to do, without showing them how to do it.

oh and lol, ya i'll believe yous are real experienced peoples on teh internet forumz;)

^ Yawn. How about we keep it to what is in the subject line.

Of note from Mr Blonde's post though is the word "anhydrous ". If you buy acetone from a supermarket, hardware store etc it'll often be 98-99% pure. That extra percent or two will be water, which (some of) your meth will dissolve into and be lost in the extraction. The acetone can be dried very easily using baked epsom salts (magnesium sulfate). But it's safest to do this right before each extraction/wash
I agree with all of this. The purpose of baking the MgSO4 is to get rid of all the water stored in it. It will go from a translucent colour to white dry chunks. Try to crush those up a little to get powder. In chemistry the anhydrous MgSO4 they had was bone white, fine powder. It worked a treat to get water out of everything!

this is some crystal i recently picked up, looked like bits of broken plastic or glass..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

A point or so under by time i took that, it did start off a half lol

Btw whats with the occasional attacks on titstypethis by some people in this thread?! Oh yeh i love the call 'forum warriors' lol. All i can picture is jake the muss sitting in front of a laptop... :)

this is some crystal i recently picked up, looked like bits of broken plastic or glass..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

heres a better/clearer picture, sorry about quality as i took these off my mobile and the c**t of a thing has real trouble with closeups lol...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzm.jpg

i know its almost impossible to really know without testing and i know not to take the responses as if they are factual etc etc lol... But with all that in mind, from the pics above, what thoughts/ideas do BL'ers have on the crystal meth in pics, ie dextro, the shards are too smooth, anything lol

The whole meth vs speed issue can be simply summed up with the video games spy vs spy or even street fighter (when your opponent is the same character as yours). They (meth and speed) may seem different, but really other than colour and appearance,
they are exactly the same....

Whilst having over a decade 'experience' of knowingly consuming both amphetamine + methamphetamine each since I first had amphetamine in '86, I can definitely say they do not give the exact same feelings/effects. And getting some amph in the middle 00s, my now wife who was my "partner in crime" (consuming chems) for over a decade now, she definitely felt differences from having amph vs meth.

You'll find that non Aussie BLers report (from experience) different effects from amph vs meth. Threads such as this have examples of this.

This is coming from the context that you're saying meth vs speed is that meth = methamphetamine (duh) and speed = amphetamine, not 'just' extra cut down meth. I can't quote on personal experience of availability via drug contacts these days with any types of illicits since I've stopped taking them (illicits) due to my need of only having one recreational drug, oxycontin but that's because I have nerve damage in my shoulder these days so I use OC for it's pain killing effects as well as recreational side effects (heh). But during the days of having illicit drug contacts which was probably until about 5 years ago, amphetamines were rare but definitely not unheard of, just the length and 'ease' of cooking/sourcing of meth for Aussies these days makes it a lot more common to be found in "drug circles".

I apologise if you're using the context that speed = extra cut down meth, my comprehension isn't the best these days, pain, pain med consumption + insomnia all add up to my current impairment in this regard :|

e dextro, the shards are too smooth, anything lol

I doubt anyone will be able to tell you if it's racemic or just one enantiomer from looking at the picture.

Btw whats with the occasional attacks on titstypethis by some people in this thread?! Oh yeh i love the call 'forum warriors' lol. All i can picture is jake the muss sitting in front of a laptop...

Some of the stupid posts have been removed so you can't see them.

the big long flat shard looks like its fairly heavily stepped on with msm. that's an msm crystal if ever i've seen one.

good meth crystals grow in rhomboid shapes. so, you already know its stepped on. doesn't mean it won't get you high. you may just not want to smoke it.

do any of the crystals have trapped bubbles? if so, i'm gonna predict that this stuff will taste kinda sewer-y when smoked. i'd crush this stuff up and just capsule it.

do all the other checks: how fast does it take to melt? faster is more cut. How fast does it recrystallize? slower is more cut. does it recrystallize in the stem of the pipe or does it form a white powder.

i'm betting on the powder.

basically, you got standard shit. this probably originated south of the border in a mexican superlab.

this will respond a little to an acetone wash, much more so to an a/b re-x but that's a lot of work for a tiny amount of shit.

its not like you're gonna find better unless you're closer to the source, and that really ups the danger ante.

Those shards look fine to me. Looks definitley smokable from looking at it.

If that ice is stepped on like halfoz saids then unstepped on ice must be frickken amazing as I have never really had bad ice except for a couple of times when the shards were cloudy.

When I have purchased stuff that looks that clear and glassy it nearly always has blown me away provided I have had at least 2 points or so.

Bear in mind the most I used to use was 2-3 times weekly and for a few months and that was just too much as I found ice such a powerful drug.

Maybe I had a good source and didn't know it but I never had shards that look like that and have been shit, unless ofcourse it was a rip and was something completely different such as rock salt, or actual glass, (which has been sold to me before from some junky in Canberra)