• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

Iv'e snorted oxy and K in the bathroom at my college; also snorted K in the bathroom at my pain clinic right after my appointment at which I failed a drug test for weed.

At night. In the alley between Pender and East Hastings Street, about a block from the Police Station. I had a guy IV me there.

My friend and I were on our way to pick up a couple days ago, and he had a rinse shot he was saving that he pulled out on the bus. He did the shot, but didn't have an alcohol swab ready so blood was going down his arm and he asked me to hand him one. As I reached for one, this older lady across the row from us looked over innocently smiling and said, "Didn't grab it fast enough, hey?"

I almost couldn't contain my laughter, it just seemed so awkward, she looked like someone who you'd never guess to be ok with seeing someone shoot up on public transit. Maybe she was a nurse or something, either way, that was super awkward. :/

~Verii

It's hard to pick one or two dodgy places out of thousands of shot over a number of years, when you're not someone who really gives a shit anyway, I just shot up when/wherever I needed a shot, but the shittiest or shadiest would be traveling across the country with my best friend's family, driving, cooking up shots of opana at whatever ghetto rest stop, restaurant, or gas station we were stopped at. I ran into the bathroom of the fancy ass hotel she had her wedding at as well, doing shots, with her little brother following me around, and come back to sit with her mom, who was a state trooper....

Damn, shouldn't have thought so hard about this, now I really feel bad LOL

My friend and I were on our way to pick up a couple days ago, and he had a rinse shot he was saving that he pulled out on the bus. He did the shot, but didn't have an alcohol swab ready so blood was going down his arm and he asked me to hand him one. As I reached for one, this older lady across the row from us looked over innocently smiling and said, "Didn't grab it fast enough, hey?"

I almost couldn't contain my laughter, it just seemed so awkward, she looked like someone who you'd never guess to be ok with seeing someone shoot up on public transit. Maybe she was a nurse or something, either way, that was super awkward. :/

~Verii
haha really that's funny that lady was probably on heroin herself. I've done rails on the bus and drank/ smoked weed on Canada day. I even got a lap dance on the bus that night. Looking back that was a pretty fun bus ride

I've done heroin at work sitting on my forklift about 3 tines a day for years and in the parking lot of the store and on the side of the road down from my work.

My buddies were on trial after getting caught with 8lbs of weed, back when my tolerance was low. I was watching in the gallery, and got bored, so I went to the bathroom and took 4 Soma's and 4 trams. There was a cop waiting outside the stall as I was walking out, he gave me a strange look, probably because I can a can of soda in my hands in the toilet stall, lol. Needed something to drink- Soma's are big!

that's the cool thing about Somas, though, they're fuck you up almost immediately, last about two hours, but then you plummet back to sobriety, just in time to drive back.

In a dilapidated house where two people were spiking meth. Disgusting. I've done lines in a Lamborghini going 280km/p through Cape Town to compare the two.

Not necessarily shady, but I've shot heroin in a cramped alley with literal human feces and syringes on the floor

In a thrashed bathroom on the Barrio Bravo de Tepito, ciudad de M?xico and in the Picaderos of the Sonora, Arizona Mexican border... very dark places...

Old farmhouse... think haunted plantation house type shit... smoking meth... shit got weird.

When I stayed on the streets because I chose drugs over life or family, I’d hop around gas station and fast food bathrooms shooting up speedballs coke/heron mix. Almost always puked my first few shots of the day because the coke rush. A few times I was in such filthy bathrooms where there’s shit stained toilet paper on the floor and in the trash can (which I never understood why people do that) and the smell of piss from the urinals made me puke even more. Usually puke all over the shit and piss covered floor as my tongue and head/face would turn numb and I’d feel that epic 30 second rush. Bleeding down my arms looking for a vein puking in that bathroom just thinking how worthless my life was. People can’t belive when I tel them even though I was surrounded by that I was feeling top 5 euphoria of my life. Still sad and shady

did a big ol bump of coke during the solar eclipse! i know, most peeps would do DMT or something during the experience, but we were at the eclipse festival in oregon and we were on a bender, so DMT was not really the vibe we were on lol

Hmm, snorting coke off a dirty dumpster behind a 7/11, smoking heroin in a downtown crackhouse, snorting coke off a table in a very rough nightclub, hiding it with my arm as bouncers walked past lol