• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

I did mephedrone off the cover of my Botany textbook in the college restrooms yesterday. Also done it in the cafeteria, but that time I was seen by the janitor. He asked for a little line though, so it was all good.

^that reminds me, I snorted h in the library bathroom once, and in a cubicle in the library (this was pretty late at night though)

If I could remember, I probably wouldn't have done it there =D

But one of the classics has always been:

AA/NA Meetings, shootin' up in the bathroom :D

Another time, I shot up MDPV in the back of a deep cave on the beach at 3 or 4 in the morning.

I saw some dude nodding in an NA meeting but the next week he got a 1st day chip. i secretly wish someone in NA would offer me something lol. I also always find myself wishing I'd been friends with these people before they got clean when they tell their stories.

haha thats rough......

i wonder how often that actually happens / with any drug

Depends on the group/meeting.

I used to frequent what they called 'the frontline' as in the front line of battle, because it was kinda the hardcore addict / homeless people / junkies / hopeless alcoholics place, in other words it was the closest group/meeting to 'the battlefield'. The first place people would come when they entered the program. People would be getting in brutal fights, LOTS of people dying very frequently (some of whom you get to know well, its really tragic), lots of HARDCORE relapses, it was not a pretty place. And a LOT of people did drugs/other shady shit there.

Man... NA can be a rough place, talk about 'scared straight' holy fuck :\

There's nothing quite like getting to know a group of hardcore, end-of-the-line addicts to wake you up a little.

I used to smoke weed in school every other day behind the bins and at the lockers... + also in school taken 500mg tramadol, some diazepam, cocaine and a decent size dose of codeaine ( at different times of course ). Numerous cemetarys,

The “shadiest” place would have to be an area near where I live called blacks path on numerous occasions, basically a big long path surrounded by trees and infested with young drug takers all avoiding the po-po. Very dark and scary place to be at night if you were by yourself and didn't know the place.

Also acid on a train :/

Drinking in my work place on a night out, using my staff card to do lines of mandy in the bathroom while chatting to one of the on duty bouncers who was in the next cubicle.
Then up to the bar with me to order a drink off my supervisor and handing him my card for my discount!

If that place knew what half of it's staff got up to on the premises they'd shut the doors out of shame :)

took a bunch of klonopin in the drug counselor's office in HS... snorted a xanax (meh) in an alleyway with tons of people passing by... did coke everywhere and anywhere... pop oxys anywhere and everywhere... my ROAs aren't all that distinguishable i guess...

Went to a majority black highschool, students basically ran the school.

I was the only white boy in the class lol... We were always Rolling up j's and smoking them in the back of class. Never had to worry about shit.

Now that I thInk back on it, sketchiest shit I've ever done in my life. Homeboys are always getting me into some shit mann lol

When I used to sniff dope I did it right on the street where I copped. Sometimes behind dumpsters in alleys too. Since I started shooting I just do it in the car while someone else is driving. I've had to go into public bathrooms a few times too, but I would never use toilet water... yuck!! I HATE when I'm with people who are like "just wait to do it we'll go somewhere" it's like.. no? I wanna get high, NOW. Like, seriously.. who can wait??

It's funny because I opened this thread to post about this, and this is the first post I see. I hate when I'm the one driving and all of my friends begin tearing open bags and breaking out their needles. Listen, I have nothing at all against IV users, but for the love of God why can't we just wait to go somewhere less suspicious? It would take me just a couple of minutes to find somewhere to park, but noooooo...

If someone in an SUV or truck looks down into the car and sees what we're doing, guh... the thought of being pulled over just scares the hell out of me. It's scary because the passengers can just ditch their dope and their gear anywhere in my car and say it's mine, that they didn't know it was in the car, and I'm the one that gets put away for it. I don't know, man, I guess it comes with the territory, people not caring whether they get pinched or not, but I still care and I would like to avoid going to prison as much as possible.

Heh, this reminds me of something -- in my early days, when I was also dealing I used to have my own taxi driver in Riga who would often take me around to dispatch the goodies, and he always wanted me to prep the shit* and inject him straight away while he was driving -- must have been quite a rush for him :)

Last edited:
smoked a bowl in an small abandoned "ticket booth" at a baseball park. There was a girls softball team to our left, a kids t ball game (aka tons of parents) to our right. We hotboxed that shit! <3

Outside the district courthouse, while waiting for my name to be called.

Ive shot up dope and smoked dope and smoked rocks in my car, anywhere you can imagine, not right by a police station though

Dope..It's always sketchy fixin up right after I cop. It's hard enough doin that shit while drivin, not to mention dodgin the heat in the hood...but man o man is that first one worth it. Man I kind of miss those days, then again I don't.

snorted ketamine in macdonalds and in starbucks.
cars, parked, moving, at traffic lights.
snorted meph in higschool music.
popping pilss in class.
drinking vodka in class.
borrowing a teachers lighter to spark a doob then walking away so by the time he would smell the herb i'd be gone (rolled the doob like a cigarette, not blazing up a fatty)
snorting k in my parents house then sitting down to tea with my grandpa
gravity bong in a car park and people were staring horrified at me
rolled a joint on a bus, was nice high grade and stunk the bus out, then get off the bus, sparked it and my college tutor comes by and we're heading the same direction.
would love to smoke a j at work but i'm a private drum tutor :p
if the client was cool i would :p would give him a lesson ;)
i love doing the randomest drugs in randomest place thing. gives me a rush :p

i love doing the randomest drugs in randomest place thing. gives me a rush :p

I totally know what you mean with that statement ^

Especially K. I used to be a huge ket-fiend (sounds like you may be too;)) and I would just LOVE doing K in the strangest oddest places imaginable.

It was like, the more ridiculous the place, the better it felt.

=D

-Taking pills in school/class without hiding it at all.
-Drinking before going to school.
-Trying my first "high" dose diphenhydramine trip while serving in school suspension.
-A bottle of DXM cough syrup in a hotel restroom.