• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

after picking up coke, we parked on the side of the road, with cars passing, and proceed to shoot up.

in a grocery store parking lot.

When I used to have to be in downtown Pittsburgh at 6:45 in the morning me and a couple of my boys would always walk around and smoke blunts passin em back and forth while everybody was goin to work and shit.

I worked in a kitchen and the sous chef (like second in command) was a junky and would do pretty much anything for a bag, so he'd always be lettin us sniff OC's off the back table like it was nothin....as long as we provided him a line.

Of course in withdrawl and after having just copped, walkin thru the hood to my car/crib rippin open a brick, then rippin open a bag, and just stoppin in the street to sniff it out the bag. Sometimes this happens several times on the same walk haha.

One time I was at Wendy's or some shit and the bathroom was only for like one person, well it musta been a fuckin junky in there cuz I knocked on the door, waited like 5 mins, knocked again dudes like "hold the fuck on" so I'm like awwww man fuck this so I go get a seat at the back of the resteraunt, pull out 4 bags, unfold em, dump em out on the table, make a nice lil line and sniff that shit up, then walked out.

Prob one of the real shady ones for me is one time I was out the east side on Valentines day and I'm sittin at a red light and get rear ended by a fuckin drunk driver so hard that when I hit the car infront of me it knocked my cd player out of the dash and totaled my car. So I get out and start screamin at dude and the lady infront of me is screamin at me and callin the cops. Well I had 3 bags of dope and some weed so I threw the weed under a nearby car and got back in my car (while waiting for cops to arrive and the whole hood gathering to see "what happened") and I sniff the 3 bags up real quick and get out and toss the rolled up empties on the ground. Well good thing I was in the hood cuz the cops didn't show up for about 40 min later and it was only 3 blocks from the police station.

I shot up in the parking lot of a gas station on Christmas.

It was better than shooting up in my parent's house during that same Christmas because it's fucking freezing in there. I was able to get it to work nonetheless, but it was a lot nicer with my car's heating vents blowing full force. %)

Probably college dorm hallways and stairwells. I would pack my one-hitter, and just walk down the hall, or go to the stair case, take the hit, and take a different route back to my room.

Somehow I never got caught, but would like to think that the RA's were getting frustrated trying to find the culprit, and that I was the "phantom weed smoker" that would disappear into the night.

I smoked in my dorm room all the time. I never thought much of it. We would all smoke together by cramming everyone in the bathroom, we could fit 3 to 4 people in the bath tub, one person would sit on the toilet, and 3 other people could stand, maybe a 4th if everyone pushed up on each other so the door could open and close.

I tell everyone this - if you go into dorms, choose the one which lets each room or each pair of rooms have its own bathroom.

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT select the rooms which share a bathroom per floor. You're fucked if you already made your decision.

Last edited:
I shot up in the bathroom of a Federal Courthouse while I was serving on a grand jury.

on hastings street

bathroom at work

many starbucks bathrooms

cop station

I managed to do a line of cocaine on the line of the equator. This was in Ecuador so me and this guy decide to do it and I just pored it out as fast as possible made two lines and then snorted them full off gravel. Was hard because so any people were around but we did a good job at being unnoticed.
Also at last years UK election I managed to do a line of mephedrone inside the polling booth and then I wrote on the top of my voting paper I did a line of mephedrone on this.
Lastly might apply, I dropped a Valium in the back of Tijuana police car that was taking me to the police station due to some argument I had with them. I was nervous that they would search me and find it so I just though fuck it swallowed it and felt chilled about the whole situation.

Probably in a bathroom of some sorts...whether it was school or a bar or a fast food place.

Or the time when I was 14 smoking countless blunts in the backyard (which was like, clearly visible due to a low mesh-type fence) with like 6 or 8 crackheads. God we looked so out of place (me and my friends that is). There was like 3 of us that were 14 - 15, the rest were 40+ and literally looked like crack heads (and actually were). Man that was one hell of a day..

I've smoked meth/done lines in some pretty sketchy alleyways in the city late on a friday/saturday night. That's about it though, nothing extraordinary.

Also at last years UK election I managed to do a line of mephedrone inside the polling booth and then I wrote on the top of my voting paper I did a line of mephedrone on this.

LOL <3 this is awesome, sounds like something I would do. You get way more creativity points for that one than I do for blowing it off the ex's backside =p

Probably in a bathroom of some sorts...whether it was school or a bar or a fast food place.

oh nice, thanks for the reminder. How could I forget crushing up random pills and snorting them off the toilet seat of my private in room bathroom while in the psych hospital as a kid. Younger kids were giving me their pills out of no where, like I think they did it because they wanted to be friends, I never asked or anything, I think after being in the system so long they just knew older kids wanted pills lol

Lemme see...

I have a bad habit of loading up my key bump holder and walking to class doing bumps of whatever stim I happen to have. So, sidewalks.

I did some methylone in a bathroom at the Texas capitol building before meeting with Representative John Smithee. I don't think he could tell, but I know my pupils were fucking huge so IDK.

I was riding with my coke dealer back to his pad to weigh out my bag and we were doing lines off a Tech N9ne cd case. As we we're passing by the Randall county jail. It felt fucking sketch, all those cops in one place and us so close, doing blow.

Other than that, I prefer to use in or around my home.

smoked weed in bathrooms at college during class

ripped bong during rush hour on gsp

smoked pcp in a cafe bathroom i ducked into with my parents chasing me down the street and then pounding on the door

public places generally--restaurants, laundromats, any place that would let us use their bathroom

The craziest must have been trying to make an injection while outside in a temperature of -20C, the speed in syringe constantly got frozen, somehow I managed it after a few tries, what a rush!

I've also been shooting up together with my partner in crime as we were waiting in a queue on the border to get checked with a half of kilo in the trunk hehe.

Other than that I used to love shocking people at a party by just pulling out all my gear and proceeding with shooting up. You wouldn't believe how many people including drug users themselves have prejudice towards needles like if it's the end of the world..

You wouldn't believe how many people including drug users themselves have prejudice towards needles like if it's the end of the world..

Haha I'm pretty sure most people here would have no problem at all believing that.

used to shoot dope and coke at this one rock by a little stream near where I used to cop all the time.

countless bathrooms and port-a-potties

I've smoked weed in elevators at school between classes. I always liked it when I would blow out a hit and get out and watch the other peoples faces when they would get in. hilarious.

How about Ketamine in a hospital room I was sharing with an old man? lol I did it off the folder full of info they gave me before getting my appendix out. He totally could hear me sniffing through the sheet between our beds lol I was supposed to go in for surgery at noon, but RIGHT after putting the folder away and putting my head back (at 5am) a nurse came in and asked if I wanted to get it done with now because a surgeon had a spot open up 'uh sure'... (as I hoped ketamine doesn't interact too much with anesthesia)

cokes easy to do everywhere...my favorite was off my boyfriends pelvic area. were bad. :)

i tried doing coke in a bathroom stall at speedway-one that didnt lock and i was shooting up for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come fly with me

Worst place danger wise that have ever taken drugs was smoking a crack pipe in the toilets of a certain UK airport. Also when Arsenal used to play at Highbury I skinned up a joint in the toilets before the game started and me and my mate smoked it during the first half while also buzzing our tits off on a few E's. How I loved the 1990's.

I used to pre roll J's to take to work with me, there was a designated area - the big boss smoked cigs. I checked the coast was clear n sparked up, I didnt realise he was 2 yards next to me behind a wall, he suddenly appears - the look on my face must have been priceless, I postioned myself so the wind was taking my smoke well away from him - god know if he knew - he sacked me about 2 months later for other reasons.

Not really shady, but i remembered it just now.
Riding in the trunk--just me, trunk closed--of a jetta in Florida, doing a few lines of mephedrone like rriiiiggghhht before we got on a fan-boat to see crocs.