• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

One of the first few times I smoked weed was behind the rec center the skatepark we were skateboarding at was that was right next door to my cities police station and it was on the end of the rec center that was closest to the police station.

Another time I was smoking out of my one hitter at a bus stop half a block away from that police station. A cop drives by as I'm hitting it and I started freaking out thinking he was pulling up to me but he was just changing lanes. My one hitter was that kind that looks like a cig so it did make me look less suspicious.

In my teens I was traveling with a friend and his parents in Florida. The second day we were there a big smoke shop just off the boardwalk burned down. We thought it would be a good idea to break into the burnt down smoke shop to burn a spliff. Also on the same trip we smoked in an abandoned car wash and in the bushes at a public park.

Before my lung collapsed I smoked out in the open daily. I'd have spliffs any time I was driving, I'd smoke in the back patio at cafe's, parks, walking down the street, etc.

Once I was about to go on a plane and I realized right as I walked into the airport that I forgot to take the 30 bho hard candies out of my backpack. I walked into the bathroom and took out the ziplock from my bag, just to realize that I also had one hit of L in there as well. I ate the tab and 3 candies then tossed the rest in the trash and proceeded through security.

yeah.....i used to shoot smack in the bathroom and in my office while working at a drug rehab facility. felt guilty as shit about it but it had to be done

anyone else notice how its seemingly impossible to wait to do the drugs once you procure them? for instance, i would buy some, and literally be less than 5 minutes from home but it was still impossible to not pull over and do some, usually in a public place like a convenience store parking lot, risking being seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also snorted heroin just about everywhere - backseat of my car, front seat (as a passenger) while someone else drove. Boyfriend's sister's house, in her bathroom. Bedroom at my parents house. Various fast food restrooms. another sketchy one is the old projects on Valencia st here in SF. At like, 3 am, me & my then-boyfriend, his friend, and his friend's sketched out crack dealer. my bf and I snorting heroin in the backseat while the other two smoked rocks in the front. It doesn't sound that bad, but this was a BAD neighborhood - I mean it would've been nothing for someone to run up on us and rob us, or for the cops to roll through and jack us. But we just sat there, parked, for two hours, doing tons of dope, and drove home as the sun was coming up.

Those were the days :)

I used to smoke weed with my friends in a lot of dumb places before I wizened up a little bit...this was pretty much all in my teens...

- A lot of the first times I smoked were straight up in forests in suburban subdivisions right off the road - pretty risky, and it made me paranoid - whenever I walked out of the forest stoned as shit, I knew I could easily be seen by a ton of people who'd recognize me without any trouble...
- I've smoked in an empty (but not abandoned...) bus in a church parking lot - lol, me and some friends smoked about 6 joints up in that bitch...
- I've smoked on the empty 28th floor of a 30 floor condominium project in my general area growing up that was stopped having work done on it due to the 2008-2009 economic collapse...it was cool mainly because now that floor's been built up and finished, so there was only a window of a year or two to have done what I did there...it was pretty odd getting up there in the first place too, and it was pretty scary all the way up there without any power or having the structure entirely finished around you...
- One of the last very sketchy places I decided to smoke was straight up in a local library - one time I smoked in this library's bathroom at night and miraculously wasn't caught...another time I smoked in one of the library's stairwells which for some reason led up to another floor but didn't go all the way up there - there was just some mechanical shit at the top of the staircase - I could've VERY EASILY been totally busted smoking there - I think I had God on my side at the time or some shit...

Also, I've had some friends climb to the top of a local roller-coaster (not at a theme park - it was at a place like the Jersey Shore) at night after having smoked and drank a lot that night - they didn't smoke at the top of the coaster, but still, there was a ton of security in the area and it's kind of amazing they didn't get caught, honestly...I could've gone but I was like, 'Fuck that, are you serious??'

^
1. What is it?

2. Oh, really? I've met Jesus and he's actually kind of a asshole.

3. Yes. And by yes I mean no. Weed's a bad drug.

LOL! Is this dude serious?
Smoking weed on a roller coaster? wow.
Only a stoner could come up with something like that.

The roller coaster wasnt even moving! Maybe I could see it being alright if it was moving...but just sitting in it?

95land,

why do you consider weed to be a bad drug?

your jesus comment was pretty funny. i think those who believe in him would be pretty surprised if they actually met him. based on the time he supposedly lived and the location he supposedly lived he would probably be about 5'2" (as people were much shorter back then,) have a buzz cut and no beard (as lice was endemic there at that time,) and look very middle easternerish.....

i would like to think humans dont prejudge people based on their appearance.....but they do. i think a lot of modern day americans would find a short, bald, osama-looking son of god a lot less credible than the popular image of jesus in the form of jim caviezel

95land,

why do you consider weed to be a bad drug?

your jesus comment was pretty funny. i think those who believe in him would be pretty surprised if they actually met him. based on the time he supposedly lived and the location he supposedly lived he would probably be about 5'2" (as people were much shorter back then,) have a buzz cut and no beard (as lice was endemic there at that time,) and look very middle easternerish.....

i would like to think humans dont prejudge people based on their appearance.....but they do. i think a lot of modern day americans would find a short, bald, osama-looking son of god a lot less credible than the popular image of jesus in the form of jim caviezel

I don't consider weed to be a bad drug. I can't always accurately interpret what I wrote, said or did on a Saturday night. But I think I wrote that weed was a bad drug cause I was joking/giving you a hard time cause you said weed wasn't a drug. If that makes sense.....
You're right about the Jesus thing. Beyond any of the other things, I think people would find it nearly impossible to deal with his shortness.
His not exactly pale skin and his hair styles could be dealt with. But worshipping a 5 foot son of god? I don't think so. That's just not right. Welcome to BL, D r BW.

The sketchiest/dumbest place I've done a shot is in a moving car in the middle of Manhattan.
I know that's pretty generic but I'm usually pretty safe about where I shoot up. Rest stop or lockable public bathroom on a "road trip." Or lockable bathroom(Subway and DD's have the best here) or a friends or home when I'm local.

just remembered - one time before giving a required hour long presentation in grad school i took a large number of percs and did a bunch of coke in the bathroom 20 minutes before class. i was really high from the coke and starting to get scared that i had done too much when just as the professor called on me to give my presentation the percs kicked in. as i stood up, i thought for sure that i was going to fall over or pass out, repeating to myself....ok just dont fall on your way to the podium....dont fall on your way to the podium and everything will be okay. i have debilitating social anxiety and depression so in my mind i was simply giving myself a required dose of medication to be able to get through the hour without sweating through my shirt, shaking, and having my voice tremble. the worst thing about it was that afterwards my professor told me i did a great job and that i would be receiving an A, and a hot girl in my class said that i was so confident and funny and that she knew 30 seconds into my presentation that i was a great public speaker. so this positive reinforcement simply affirmed in my mind that i made the right decision and that i would need to do the same thing in the future. this experience allowed me to justify my use for a long time. but of course, eventually it went from i need to get high to get through a really high-stress situation.......to okay i need to make a stressful phone call so i need something to "get up" for it........to okay its been a long day (during which i needed multiple doses by get by) so now in order to relax i need something.....and so on. its easy to justify something to yourself sometimes, no matter how objectively ridiculous it may be

^It's amazing the varied ways in which we're able to justify our use.
Can you expound on your shooting up whilst on a break from performing your job as a drug counselor story? There's gotta be more to that and it's probably pretty enjoyable. I hope.

thanks 95

sometimes is hard to pick up on how someone intends something to come across online

the phrase "great job!" could mean several different things

but yeah, a 5 foot guy spouting moral teachings would be tough for most people to take seriously. not to mention his father condones rape, genocide, infanticide, and slavery. and somehow he is himself but also his father and also a holy ghost of some sort simultaneously....

i appreciate the welcome. this site seems pretty cool. its like an online NA/AA meeting where people can actually be pretty honest since they dont have to look others in the eye (maybe thats just me due to my social anxiety....but i think most drug users have some sort of comorbid psychological issue(s)

well it was a pretty fucked up situation. i didnt want the job but i needed health insurance to cover a shoulder surgery that i needed so i took it. it was terrible. i would shoot up in my thigh so there wouldnt be any visible marks on my arms. well one time i got a spot infected and was bleeding through my pants. i also overdid it a few times (as i often do) and had to vomit in my trashcan or in the bathroom. there were several times where my boss knocked on my door or a client came in literally like 15 seconds after i puked. it was as if a 5 foot middle easterner from a couple thousand years ago were looking out for me. eventually i got fired cause i would need to call off when i was dope sick plus i was missing a bunch of other days when i would have to go to the ER cause my shoulder was popping out of the socket about once a week at that time. overall a pretty shitty experience. i felt like a total hypocrite trying to help people get over their addictions while dealing with one of my own. i did have a pretty legit reason for using as my shoulder was/is completely fucked up and hurts constantly, but still i felt terrible about myself for doing it. i didnt really have any other options at the time though

its not very comfortable (and i imagine not very convincing) to try to look totally normal 15 seconds after puking your guts out....

^That's crazy. I can't even imagine working with a bunch of addicts/former addicts when I'm actively fucked up. We as addicts have that innate ability to pick up on when someone else uses or has been. I'm glad you never got busted and thanks for expounding.
BL's good. It's like a meeting in some ways. First and foremost cause there's obviously a lot of war stories being kicked around. Just be careful if you actually are in recovery cause some shit on here can act as a trigger. At least for me it can/has.
Does your shoulder subluxate? Mine has done that for years and it's weird and painful.
I also had really bad SA when I was younger. It's how I justified my teenage years alcohol abuse. To loosen me up. Dumb.
One tip for on here- Try not to double post. It's not a big deal but it creates a bit more work for the mods cause they'll usually combine them.
But, yeah. Good to have ya. Feel free to PM if you'd like to talk more.

yeah, my right shoulder has dislocated/subluxated probably close to 100 times. i think it originally started from seizures in my sleep due to heavy heavy tramadol use. eventually all the bone in the humeral head was scraped away so now its incredibly easy to dislocate (yawning, sneezing, drying off after a shower, closing a car door, etc.) i had one procedure to tighten the capsule and labrum which has stabilized it to a certain degree. i have another surgery scheduled to fuse bone from a cadaver into the humeral head and then reattach the ligaments to that bone. im hopeful that takes away some of the pain and stabilizes it further. i hope your dislocations have subsided because each time it does, it predisposes it to further dislocations/subluxations. as im sure you know, its not a very pleasant experience. and especially when your tolerance is so high that the morphine they give you at the ER does nothing to reduce the pain. i love the white milky looking propophol they give you to knock you out before they put it back in. i have trouble sleeping so it would be awesome to have a supply of that stuff and be able to fall asleep in 5-10 seconds whenever you wanted. i think i heard that michael jackson was addicted to propophol. but yeah, i definitely feel your pain as far as shoulder pain goes and addiction/relapse trigger issues. basically everything is a trigger for me though so it doesnt matter whether im reading about drug use or not, i always want to use. thanks for the kind words man

actually i think its usually fentanyl they give you at the ER....either way while im sure it would work well for a normal person it doesnt help much when your tolerance is off the charts

My friend's have done this, and on the ferris wheel at hershey park.

A ferris wheel, I can see... yeah.
But a roller coaster? lmao...
Dude, wouldn't the joint/blunt bogart so badly? & Wouldn't the wind pressure just knock the cherry off?
Smoking on a moving coaster = Bad idea, imo.