• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

In a holding cell at 850 Bryant (San Francisco jail). I told the story in another thread here, but basically I had a rig full of dope in my bra, they did a pat down & didn't find it & put me in the holding cell, and I went to the toilet and pretended like I was peeing, and shot up. A deputy said "hey, what are you doing?", cos I guess I was taking too long, but I played it off & he let it go.

In a holding cell at 850 Bryant (San Francisco jail). I told the story in another thread here, but basically I had a rig full of dope in my bra, they did a pat down & didn't find it & put me in the holding cell, and I went to the toilet and pretended like I was peeing, and shot up. A deputy said "hey, what are you doing?", cos I guess I was taking too long, but I played it off & he let it go.

i cant think of anything more appropriate than a good shot o dope when ya get locked up

had thought for sure i had posted in this thread. maybe it was a different one.

i've got a few favorites.

1. high school bathroom at night. this bathroom only had one entrance, from the exterior of the building, next to the tennis courts. doubled as a "public" bathroom. not so sketchy, more stupid and fun. my buddy and i smoked a joint in there and then decided never again, there are better places to smoke haha.

2. doing lines of amp & dilly in the university library at night. the lib had private "study rooms" so we just went in one, propped up a big book on the table, and took turns hoovering our stuff behind it while we studied. again not super sketchy, more stupid and fun.

3. doing lines of oxy off of a frisbee on the public beach with a cop car rolling by maybe 40m away, but with nothing in between them or us besides grass. that was sketchy.

the rest of my shenanigans are mostly pretty mundane. i don't choose to get blasted right under the disapproving noses of others so much anymore.

Last week i snorted meth off a notebook in an alley in hollywood with a homeless hippie-tweaker.

Hah. I remember reading that post of yours.. That's awesome..
I did something similar, except I didn't have a needle & I wasn't in a holding cell.
I was in the cell with 3 other cells mates & I had to wait for all three of them to fall asleep before I could snort my dope..
It was sketchy.. but there was only 1 guard watching us & he didn't come by that often..
I was more so worried about my cellys finding out.. Word gets around quick in jail.. & they were all dope fiends too.

Shadiest? That would have to be times I've done melatonin in my bedroom with my windows covered in aluminzed cardboard. Shit is pitch black, yo ;)

Can't stress how relaxing a complete lack of perceivable light is until you try it, as in not even a clock or monitor LED uncovered in the room.

I always thought sniffing dope in lectures was hilarious, I only did it when I already left to dose in the bathroom yet was still sick.

I'm surprised my sober roommate never noticed the bunch of times he came in while I had lines ready and I spaz out and trying to hide them. Then it's just screaming in my head "gtfo I need to blow that"

Last edited:
Line after line of k off the table of a diner at 2 am, somehow no one knew what was goin on.

Also have taken acid and went to a diner at 4 am looking like the Unabomber (sunglasses and hoodie just for the sake of looking sketchy) turned out to be a hilarious experience.

Smoked a bowl on a train by taking ghost hits the whole time.

Had my friend crush up roxys for us and blew those as I was driving.

Done various shit in bathrooms at work, walked out with a nosebleed once.

Got shitfaced with 2 friends at work, they didn't work with me but would hang out behind the counter and we would get drunk and write songs, this was in a retail environment where I'd also smoke tree everyday haha

I think that's the extent of my sketchiness.

Was on mxe in the airport/plane flying out to visit family Thanksgiving morning. When transferring flights I rode in one of those karts to get to the other side of the airport and was sitting shotgun right next to the lady driving it since all the other seats got taken. I went to put my seat belt on and she jokes saying something like "oh you don't trust me", so I get afraid to buckle it. The whole time I was holding on for dear life to prevent from being flung off and she weaved in and out of large crowds of people. At one point when I was getting in or out of my seat on the plane I fell but was able to catch my self by landing one of my knees so I didn't fall flat on my face. I was traveling with my mom to make things that much more awkward.

Skatepark in my city in arizona, smoked a bowl of crystal on one of the ramps, which only added to my paranoia cuz theres a police substation at the skate park lol but it was like midnight err somethin

Was on mxe in the airport/plane flying out to visit family Thanksgiving morning. When transferring flights I rode in one of those karts to get to the other side of the airport and was sitting shotgun right next to the lady driving it since all the other seats got taken. I went to put my seat belt on and she jokes saying something like "oh you don't trust me", so I get afraid to buckle it. The whole time I was holding on for dear life to prevent from being flung off and she weaved in and out of large crowds of people. At one point when I was getting in or out of my seat on the plane I fell but was able to catch my self by landing one of my knees so I didn't fall flat on my face. I was traveling with my mom to make things that much more awkward.

What does that have to do with doing drugs in shady spots?

At edc chicago under an umbrella..

I hate doin drugs in sketchy spots. Used to roll around and smoke. Not any more.

What does that have to do with doing drugs in shady spots?
If being trapped in a metal tube going 500+mph 40,000 feet above the ground isn't a sketched out place to be high on dissosociatives then I don't know what is, not to mention having to walk though security. lol 8)

Last edited:
^I think JD's interpreting "doing drugs" literally. As in, the act of ingesting.
Both interpretations are valid, IMO.

My family rented/rode horses in the Adirondacks and I vaguely remember being called a "punk" and "turned out easily" by some Prison Inmates as we passed by the CO.
I was high and I hope they were talking about me instead of my sister or Mom.

Ive snorted dope in the bookings, but the worst.is probably when I shot up in a church. I was sick and I was on the streets at the time so I just ducked in and did my thing. Lol at least I didnt use the holy water to mix my shot.

police station parking lot... I can't believe how stupid that is...

Not really that shady, but I've went into a bathroom in a bar to find a small band practicing in there. I ignored them, went into a cubicle, took out my phone*, kinda crouched down to lean against the wall and proceeded to do a few lines of mephedrone.

*I like to be a bit clean if I am sniffing anything. Whenever I'm doing lines in public I'll wipe down my smart phone screen, use my ID for cutting the lines, and then use a post-it note or two throughout the night for sniffing. The notes start off clean but the tips occasionally get very bloody as the night progresses.