• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!

Whatever happened to Sustanon? Haven't seen him round the traps in yonks.

Sustanon disappeared about two years ago. He was using opiates recreationally and the theory goes that he got into the harry a little too much. So like his dedication to fitness he cut contacts with anything that would remind him/break him and bam, that's why we haven't heard from him in years.

Though his connects were pretty hardcore and not very um forgiving, so perhaps he did something naughty or got into some serious trouble. I think its strange that he didn't come back to say farewell or even a "hey i'm alive" - i didn't think he was the type of guy to jerk us around like that.

So yeah, all very mysterious.

and up a really good thread. It's shame that you can't get speed anymore. I would sell my grandmother for some speed at the moment. I hated ice the moment I ever saw it. Give me some good ole amphetamine any day of the week.

Last I heard from Sust he was off the harry, so my suspicion is that he cut off BL and everything to avoid reminders.

WHilst we're on the subject can anyone advise if they have even seen speed - amphetamine lately? I haven't seen any for at least a decade. All of the people I know have moved onto Meth which i personally detest.

Page 42 of the Crime Commission report on stiumlants for 2013-2014 indicates there is still amphetamines in the country but it seems to me that even they confuse meth and amphetamines.

I'm not asking for sources, duh....just interested in peoples experiences and whether or not its still around.

In Australia I believe that you can safely say 'All speed is meth(ly)amphetamine'. There may of course be very rare cases of just amphetamine All the samples I have tested, from beige waxy rock, to white powder, to beige powder, to different coloured pastes to clear and foggy crystal has always reacted to Simon's reagent - the test for the secondary amine.
Difference in effects may be due to
Poor/inconsistant production techniques resulting in contamination with unreacted materials
Different receipies
Purety to non active substance
Intentional addition of other active substances
Different isomers (ie d-meth or l-meth) and diffent ratios of these in the total sample
The racemic(<-- correct term chemical boffins?) quality
methamphetamine is a clear stripey veiny crystal which sometimes can be foggy depending where it came from and has not much of a smell at all really unless its in a large quantity and then it has a very slight bitter undertone basically an acidic undertone. If you have waxy, powdery stuff it is amphetamine sulfate aka goey speed gas fast. But not cold! The difference is the goey dies in the ass and has no legs. And has a bit of a groggy comedown. Whereas meth ice crystal goes n goes n goes and if timed correctly has no comedown whatsoever.

In Australia I believe that you can safely say 'All speed is meth(ly)amphetamine'. There may of course be very rare cases of just amphetamine All the samples I have tested, from beige waxy rock, to white powder, to beige powder, to different coloured pastes to clear and foggy crystal has always reacted to Simon's reagent - the test for the secondary amine.
Difference in effects may be due to
Poor/inconsistant production techniques resulting in contamination with unreacted materials
Different receipies
Purety to non active substance
Intentional addition of other active substances
Different isomers (ie d-meth or l-meth) and diffent ratios of these in the total sample
The racemic(<-- correct term chemical boffins?) quality
WHilst we're on the subject can anyone advise if they have even seen speed - amphetamine lately? I haven't seen any for at least a decade. All of the people I know have moved onto Meth which i personally detest.

Page 42 of the Crime Commission report on stiumlants for 2013-2014 indicates there is still amphetamines in the country but it seems to me that even they confuse meth and amphetamines.

I'm not asking for sources, duh....just interested in peoples experiences and whether or not its still around.
yes speed is still around. It died in the ass cause its sh!t and has no legs and the high is rubbish. But its around. Most recently a yellowish/white sweet smelling rocky powder aka dried out oil. Before that it was the old coca cola brown oil. Before that it was the pinkish oil. Before that it was orange oil. Before that it was clear oil. All with the stock standard sweet plastic-ish smell.

Yes, there are a lot of combinations now with amphetamines as well as methamphetamine. A lot of the time, the user will think it is crystal meth simply because it looks like it, but commonly this will just be straight speed or crank. The high from both will last just as long in most cases, making the user unable to tell what they are actually taking. The primary difference is typically if your getting amphetamine in a shard form it will have more white residue on it than crystal meth.

well before alphabay was taken down I tried searching for it but couldn't find any speed.

Oh well. Probably for the best.

Not sure why anyone would want it to be honest - d-meth is tweaky enough for me, dexies and racemic meth are worse, I can only imagine what racemic amphetamine must be like :/

I'd thought i'd bump an old thread and give my take on the amphetamines crystal methamphetamine difference

Firstly amphetamines look like a white powder whereas crystal methamphetamine is made up of shiny grey rocks that quite literally look like ice.

Correct me if i'm wrong but amphetamines/speed were invented in Europe just before the start of World War 1 and street grade amphetamines/speed have always been popular with white Caucasian drug users of European descent whereas crystal methamphetamine/ice was invented in Japan around the time of World War 2 and among Far east oriental Asian drug users ice has always been much more preferred.

In many parts of the world including north america and Asia both amphetamines and crystal methamphetamine are made with the same precursor chemicals but in countries like Thailand Burma Iran and China amphetamines are viewed as inferior and second rate to smoke-able crystal methamphetamine. Since at least the 1970's the surging demand and popularity of ice in parts of the middle east as well as across Asia has lead to meth producers based in Burma Iran and China pretty much perfecting the recipe and method of cooking up the strongest possible ice man can make.

Back in Australia the 70's 80's belonged to amphetamines thanks in part to Aussie's love of the syringe to IV speed. Even in the 90's and early 00's speed was huge in Australian cities as the drug was prevalent and cheap to use especially when ice retailed at a significantly higher price . Unfortunately one disturbing trend was for Australian speed dealers to jerk off and mix their cum into their stash before selling it on. Not every speed dealer sold gear mixed with seamen with Outlaw MC biker club drug dealers priding themselves on the fact they sold speed no one had mixed their cum into but surprising in the Australian state of Victoria a lot of the major players involved in the so called Melbourne gangland killings who made they're money from producing and distributing amphetamines around Melbourne's drug scene in the 90's and early 00's either themselves or close family/business associates jerked off and mixed their cum into their stash of amphetamines before selling it on to mid range dealers. If you read up on the Melbourne gangland killings you will soon see who were the upper level producers of speed. Most amphetamine makers jerked off into their gear just for a laugh and to be a smart ass but unbeknown to the guys jerking off every time some speed was seized by Victorian police the cops did a DNA analysis that could ID the person's DNA profile who jerked off in the speed and just as incriminating a amphetamine user who snorted or IV'ed the tainted seamen/cum laced amphetamine got a permanent DNA marking in their blood works which by DNA blood test could be ID'ed matched and traced back to the person who originally jerked off into the speed before it was then sold around town. So for the cops it i didn't matter if they seized a kilo, ounce, gram or even one tenth of a gram around the time of 2000 the cops had the medical DNA testing technology to make a lot of drug traffickers look awfully silly.

Don't beleive me go and ask your GP to do a DNA test of your blood, if you're a guy who snorted speed back in the 90's chances are you have one of the Mokbel brothers or Carl Williams DNA in your blood.

I know about this DNA blood testing technology because i was in hospital back in 2002 and the doctors treating me did a blood test as they knew i had snorted speed and bingo they're was a itemised list of every drug dealer i had scored off who jerked off into my speed. One crazy thing about this DNA blood testing technology is that the your DNA profile of seamen you have been exposed to stays with you for life. So both women and gay men who have had sex without a condom they're is a life long DNA marking of the guys who have cum inside them.

One main motivation for speed dealers to mix seamen into their speed was that of plain racism, A white Caucasian Australian of European or middle Eastern descent can snort or shoot cum laced speed and they may break out in a few pimples for the most part the average white Australian's are already predisposed to the blood borne traits that cause outbreaks of pimples so most white aussies have nothing to fear from snorting cum laced speed whereas if a Asian punter snorted or shot cum laced speed they would break out in terrible chronic acne. Some Australian speed dealers resented Asian people because the Heroin trade is control by oriental Asian people. Why else did Asian drug users traditionally smoke ice and not typically snort or IV speed, a Asian guy i worked with told me Asian could snort or shot speed without breaking out in chronic acne provided the speed was clean and not laced with cum but Asian didn't like to risk getting terrible pimples. So Asian drug users prefer to smoke ice as the vapour from ice can not cause chronic acne as well the fact when smoking any illegal drug a user doesn't risk catching Hep C or HIV as well as less chance of overdose.

I know ask anyone smoking ice/Crystal methamphetamine the buzz and high is the bomb as ice is highly pure and despite smoking it wastes a large amount of it you still get high. The buzz is highly enjoyable but a IV shot of speed/amphetamines from the needle is a whole other beast! the cheapest yet best possible buzz a aussie stimulant user can experience IMO is a 100 mg IV shot of amphetamines. For some reason a IV shot of amphetamines feels way better than a IV shot of Crystal methamphetamine, i'm no chemistry expert but something to do with the way amphetamines mixes into the water and then in the blood stream which in turn soaks into the brain and is absorbed by the brains receptors that create the flood of dopamine causing intense feelings of pleasure. However smoking Ice or crystal methamphetamine packs a big punch and compared to smoking or snorting amphetamines the feeling from smoking ice is far superior.

So in short IME a IV shot of speed is the most intense high second to none but smoking ice is way better than snorting speed.

Although from a safety and harm reduction point of view smoking ice is far more safer than using a needle to shot speed. A point of Ice or crystal methamphetamine is twice the potency of a single point of amphetamine but when speed is used orally by being snorted or smoked you need use twice the amount of speed to get a buzz as comparable and good as smoking ice and even then the high from speed lasts eight hours versus the 12-13 hour high you get from smoking ice. Most ice users only need .2 of gram to get a decent all night high but for a user snorting speed .4 to .5 of gram is needed.

To be honest i don't buy the Australian print media attitude that using ice is so much more destructive compared to other illegal drugs like speed or ecstasy. It's all much of a muchness.

All this talk about jerking off into product being sold better not give anyone new to the theory any ideas........

Who the fk has time to do that these days?

I stay away from amphets. But even I feel sorry for anyone that’s had this happen to them.

I find it it hard to believe. But also have zero proof of it being a prerequisite of being a piece of shit who does it..

Ice is just too good it's bad.

I love it and I really could not give a fuck about anything anymore .

Shits sucked too much for too long why fucking bother.