• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!

It is based on my personal experience.

Which is no doubt more extensive than you own.

I can tell the difference between the two.
I have a preference, and it is ***not*** for ketone!

thankyouverymuch

I'm backing hyroller on this

It's not hard to find these things out based on who/what you know

In the circles I frequented in Melbourne it was quite common to be offered the choice of ketone or pseudo

There was a ketone surge in the mid 00's and the differences are very noticeable when you're a frequent user...

The effects are different, and it tastes different..
Its quite easy in that respect to tell the difference between the two...

Unfortunately, both do fuck all to me.. Stupid brain chemistry *grumbles*

Now days I get fuck all from Meth unless it's the purest of pure

Ever since my binges on MDPV it just doesn't give me a buzz like it used to :(

^^^^ Bugger :|

Maybe MDPV is the only way up for me?
Not that I kinda care about getting high, per se. Hard to enjoy that feeling when life has sooo much other shit at play....argh.

Last time someone tries to tell me I don't know the difference between the two varieties of my D.O.C :X

I believe that is all the more reason to stay away from MDPV

I've said it before and i'll say it again... MDPV makes meth look like a teddy bears picnic!

Good Meth is where it's at stimulant wise and after a while it does fuck all for you, whether you use RC's like MDPV, or not

Its always a good thing to take a big break every now ad then. I dont use it on a regular basis but when i smoke 20mg of ice im thru clouds for a couple of hours lol

Had 70mg white rocks the other day orally and it was very nice. I feel the same way as u guys with opiates. Nothing seems to work anymore like it used to. Not even H or oxys no matter how much i do. Went through half g in like 2 days. Tolerance sux up after all those months/years it builds up. The longer u use it the longer break u need i find.

Okay hyroller and psilo, i posted it before, no one took notice.

THE COST OF PRECURSORS TO COOK RACEMIC METH IS ABOUT 300x THAT OF PSEUDO... And far more difficult.

There is quite the possibilty what you have is just SHIT.

p2p has no known industrial uses in this country, therefore its only diversion method is either local synthesis in proper labs, or imported in reasonably small quantities from asia. Then following that doing a more difficult synthesis than that of a pseudoephedrine reduction.

I'd like people to stop speculating on what they have, most meth found in this country is probably 10% or less in purity. Shitty synth and shake and bake is gonna create crap no matter what route you take (ketone is a lot more difficult to cook in your back shed) And to cook half a gram to a gram of meth realistically costs fuck all, and can be done on a child's allowance, and the precursors are available to kids too.

Can you tell me where your logic tells you that all the meth is 'ketone'?

I just dont see why sulphate isnt so popular over here in AU. There are just way too many backyard wannabee chemists trying to make a quick buck. The chemicals are so much easier to obtain for sulphate. Its just a matter of basic knowledge in chemistry.

Its made out of p2np which consists of only 3 unscheduled chems where the starting materials are destilled from a so called oil without going into the synthesis part of it. Shits all over ice IMO. Much more pleasant feeling as well.

Okay hyroller and psilo, i posted it before, no one took notice.

THE COST OF PRECURSORS TO COOK RACEMIC METH IS ABOUT 300x THAT OF PSEUDO... And far more difficult.

There is quite the possibilty what you have is just SHIT.

p2p has no known industrial uses in this country, therefore its only diversion method is either local synthesis in proper labs, or imported in reasonably small quantities from asia. Then following that doing a more difficult synthesis than that of a pseudoephedrine reduction.

I'd like people to stop speculating on what they have, most meth found in this country is probably 10% or less in purity. Shitty synth and shake and bake is gonna create crap no matter what route you take (ketone is a lot more difficult to cook in your back shed) And to cook half a gram to a gram of meth realistically costs fuck all, and can be done on a child's allowance, and the precursors are available to kids too.

Can you tell me where your logic tells you that all the meth is 'ketone'?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the reason of the "supposed" prevelance of 'ketone' meth due to Psuedo synths being uneconomical in the large scale?

Yes - but - p2p is a lot harder to come by... and people with the right connections could easily come by a kilo or so of psuedo.

DUDE

have you taken notice of how many pseudo busts there have been in the past 18 months????

pseudo synths are very uneconomical nowadays, not to mention, the extremely tight regulations that are now in place to prevent the purchase of it.

it's like me telling you that you can't tell the difference between chinese, afghan, black tar heroin etc etc. you'll just have to take my word for it that almost everything getting around nowadays (whether speed or shard) is not pseudoephedrine based.

add to the fact that much of the shard is imported also... definitely no pseudo coming in from the asian countries... :|

I have seen large amounts of p2p for sale here and over seas in years gone by

I'm now well out of the stimulant scene and can't be bothered with this argument as it's our word against yours and can't be easily proven either way

If you want something bad enough and have the money, you can get it anywhere in the world :)

I also have to say that the purity of the p2p-based stuff is very minimal

my mate got done with a few Oz's of it early last year and the purity levels were something like 17%....and this is one step above the regular street level gear that gets punters off...

so while it may be 'expensive' in your eyes, the fact that it can be jumped to such a degree makes it a very attractive option - in the absence of pseudo, that prevails.

I also have to say that the purity of the p2p-based stuff is very minimal

my mate got done with a few Oz's of it early last year and the purity levels were something like 17%....and this is one step above the regular street level gear that gets punters off...

so while it may be 'expensive' in your eyes, the fact that it can be jumped to such a degree makes it a very attractive option - in the absence of pseudo, that prevails.

All street level speed in Aus is around the 10% purity mark but try telling the average punter that hahaha good luck

In 04,05,06 we used to get 30% pure smokeable that was easily twice as strong as other sources

.1-.2g of decent meth is almost always better than a gram of speed. I'd hate to still be right in the stim scene today. From all accounts there is some really good meth about this year but seeing doofers hang off the cracky and go through 1-2g cutter laiden speed in a night just saddens me :(

Last edited:
Goes through 1-2g of ice in one night? I think 2pt is more than enough for an average person lol

But yea ur right, ice shits all over "base" period. Everything is stepped on these days even ice with msm.

Not ICE

I'm talking about the shithouse smokeable speed that everyone seems to love wasting their money on in melb at the moment

It's sad man, fucking sad

re read my post above yours dude

hyroller and psilo: I'm not making just assumptions, ive seen p2p for sale, but surely those with contacts in high places could get bulk pseudoephedrine a fuckload easier/cheaper than an equal amount of p2p. I'm saying this from experience and from knowledge...

and in saying all of this, if u had a pure sample of some racemic meth, you wouldn't whinge about it. it would shit all over the cut up crud you're used to.

And comparing it to afghan etc... Well the only way you can say its afghan is is seeing and smelling it, theres a very obvious difference between the heroin #s, and that means absolutely nothing to purity - whilst i say i've never had gear as good as the afghan, most china white i've had has been pretty good.

Maybe I wouldn't whinge about pure racemic meth, but there's nil profits in anyone selling it, so I guess I won't be trying it any time soon!....

Still prefer the more psychoactive of the two, even at lower purity levels - being the pseudo-synthed variety.

The differences between ketone and pseudo speed are equally as telltale, and since it isn't your DOC I don't see how you'd be an authority on the matter.

cheers :)

i'd beg to differ on the comments that there is nil profit, people will buy the shit no matter if it looks like shit or looks like the best shard on earth.