Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

I agree.

Once a month: CONSIDERED REASONABLE.

Once every 2-3 months: SENSIBLE.

Once every 3 months or less: EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD AND VERY RESPONSIBLE.

The less frequently you take, the better.

The less amount you take, the better.

The less you drop, the better. One drop per session is going to be deemed healthier than 2 or 3.

Its all basic comon sense.

Hope that helps

This is one of the best explanations I've ever seen - I like.

I'm currently 5 months into an indefinite break, but more than likely am going for at least 1 year, for sure.

i would say once a month because of the brain damage it could cause and how the comedown makes you feel. but braking the once a month thing and doing it every couple weeks every now and then probably wont be too bad if your ready for the comedown. a good way to make the comedown easier on you is to smoke weed before you take the X pills so that the afterhigh will sort of drown out the crappy feeling of the X comedown. thats my reccommendation. the best rolling expereinces i've had were always when mixed with large amounts of weed. but be sure to smoke the weed, dont eat weed brownies or any edible form of weed while rolling because that will NOT be very fun at all. unless you like being pretty confused and not remembering much at all. but like i said before, i'd reccommend smoking a lot of weed and then taking the X. thats the best way to do it

shit honestly after readin this thread i feel like ive been over dosing (in a good way) i roll like every three to four days at first i would get ill but now its almost like a weed high (not enough) but everyone is different maybe my tolerance built high enufff

Id agree with Bben, when looking at a compound like MDMA. The way it works is very complicated and its not a simple your out of serotonin, wait for it to regenerate. There are a lot of other factors that play a role with MDMA and i will not get into it. In your question you said being kind to your brain, with that said i would say once a year no more. Now if you want to be somewhat kind to your brain, 3-4 times a year.

To be clear- I meant that even if you do space properly, there is no guarantee you will feel fine after each time you take MDMA. Many theories suggest 30 days or 60 days. I typically suggest friends wait at least 60 days, 90 is optimal.

"It'll never be as good as the first time you roll"
Ask any Experienced user and they will tell you that, Even with proper spacing it will never feel the same.

Ask any Experienced user and they will tell you that, Even with proper spacing it will never feel the same.

It's funny, I always hear this and my first time rolling was absolutely amazing, but the rest of my rolls have been amazing as well.

I've rolled about 8-10 times. My first time was at a Mini-Massive rave and it was an amazing time, but I've rolled with girls, at rave clubs, and at house raves and each time was amazing and awesome in its own way.

I think you're rolling too much when you find yourself no longer having that same amazing feeling each time you experiment with the drug.

That's bullshit. Thats because they've never taken a year off. derr.

I rolled to the point that I didn't feel shit when I rolled, took a year off and it was like the first time all over again.

Time heals all. Take a break.

And yes, if you space the rolls out 3-6 months apart as a newbie, I bet it feels like the first time every time.

Space it out a month as a newbie, it will probably diminish in a year or so.

Last edited:
uhh, my first time was subpar, thought the shit was overrated, the 2nd time was better, and the subsequent times have been a mix, some more intense than others but hell my first time was IMO a "shitty" roll, as in, i wasn't satisfied..
you havent even tried MDMA, why the fuck do you think you're entitled to tell us how it feels when you do it more than once, when we ALL have and we all disagree?
if you properly space, only thing that matters is dose/purity, and set and setting.
lol kid, i saw your comments on youtube. real fucking obvious you dont know jack shit about e, MDMA is NOT super rare and hard to get, i got this last week...straight up MDMA, fucking dank shit
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/123001i.jpg/
pills arent "based" to begin with, pills CONTAIN shit, if you have meth+MDMA, or amphetamine+MDMA, those pills are not "amphetamine/meth based", theyre just speedbombs.
btw, heroin isnt active orally and no one would waste it in pills.
BLers, dont take advice from a kid who's never tried MDMA, but thinks heroin is in pills and tries to sound liek someone who haz any sort of experience with droogery of the MDMA sort

Last edited:
Geeze, it feels wrong to talk about this stuff with 16 year olds, but I suppose I can't stop you from doing it and if you're going to, you might as well be safe about it so I'll save the lecture.

Eat healthy, especially the days before and after rolling. My hardest rolls have actually been when I ate a solid meal about 3 hours before dropping. It took a little longer to hit me, but once it did.....holy s***. My comedowns were also much smoother(I've never had a harsh one yet) when had good food in me.

I think you have a pretty solid vitamin list going. I wouldn't worry too too much about all that rather than make absolutely sure you don't abuse the drug. I know at that age, I was much more prone to binging off things and fortunately I never came into contact with drugs.

haha its just an age brah, and at least im not one of the stupid teens who binge and dont even bother taking a simple multivitamin.

and thats interesting, usually i dont eat my roll day

I've gone through periods of daily use for weeks on end. It really fucks with your short-term memory after a while

Once ever 3 months is good i guess. Personally i think once a month is more reasonable. I go long periods (months) without MDMA then usually roll all summer (not that that's healthy)

IMO double-, triple-dropping etc is another thing to avoid. Everytime i've multi-dosed in a night, i've ended up feeling like death for a week.. It can't be good a thing

Last edited:
How many calories should you eat each day?
How much red meat should you eat each week?
How many beers/week is "moderation"?
How many hours should you sleep each night?
How much exercise should you do each day?
How many cigarettes should you smoke each month?

This, like everything else in life, is subjective and the answer will ultimately vary from person to person.

Some people can handle alcohol and drugs, others can't. Some people can use substances recreationally and lead healthy, productive lives. For others, it's all or nothing and substance use will ultimately lead to abuse and dependency.

Know yourself. Be aware. Keep listening.

haha its just an age brah, and at least im not one of the stupid teens who binge and dont even bother taking a simple multivitamin.

and thats interesting, usually i dont eat my roll day

I'm 22 and I feel old for saying this, but it's not just a number. You learn so much at your age both about yourself and about life. I thought the same way as you when people told me the same thing, but when you get older you realize they were right.

Back to the point. I never used to eat the day of rolling either. In fact only my first and most recent experience followed a fairly large meal.

I definitely noticed that it takes much longer to hit me after eating(no meal <15 minutes. eating=45-60 minutes). Also, the strength of the roll could have been from other factors(not sure what they might be though as it was the same stuff in the same quantity).

LSDMDMA&9394089 said:
uhh, my first time was subpar, thought the shit was overrated, the 2nd time was better, and the subsequent times have been a mix, some more intense than others but hell my first time was IMO a "shitty" roll, as in, i wasn't satisfied..
you havent even tried MDMA, why the fuck do you think you're entitled to tell us how it feels when you do it more than once, when we ALL have and we all disagree?
if you properly space, only thing that matters is dose/purity, and set and setting.
lol kid, i saw your comments on youtube. real fucking obvious you dont know jack shit about e, MDMA is NOT super rare and hard to get, i got this last week...straight up MDMA, fucking dank shit
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/123001i.jpg/
pills arent "based" to begin with, pills CONTAIN shit, if you have meth+MDMA, or amphetamine+MDMA, those pills are not "amphetamine/meth based", theyre just speedbombs.
btw, heroin isnt active orally and no one would waste it in pills.
BLers, dont take advice from a kid who's never tried MDMA, but thinks heroin is in pills and tries to sound liek someone who haz any sort of experience with droogery of the MDMA sort

Dude there are several bases for MDMA..
Molly is Pure MDMA
There are also other bases that some people use for MDMA because they do not have enough of it.
So they use Heroine, Meth, Speed.. they can use anything as a base if they don't have enough MDMA, so I don't think you should tell me that I don't know shit about Pill Bases when I've Learned and heard from actual people that have done this shit and that actually make this shit, I'll be trying Molly sometime within the next week.. Notice how I quoted my statement.. Dumbass.

I used to believe all the hype but I think that with pure product and proper supplements you can get away with doing it more often than once in a blue moon. It really depends on your lifestyle and how you roll. The important part is to give yourself time to recover between rolls.

I am paranoid about things so I read the harm reduction thread and bought nearly all of the supplements on there and I buy the pure molly crystal and meticulously weigh it out so I've never had issues with "loss of magic" ... I did roll twice in a week before and don't recommend it, but I had no issue rolling 2-3x a month for a couple months in a row, and then took 6+ mos off before rolling again.

Eat healthy, exercise, take lots of supplements, and get plenty of sleep. Don't do molly if you don't already feel pretty good physically to begin with. If you re-dose on then add more time to the recovery time between rolls. 5-htp is your friend.

I guess my point is, be in tune with yourself and do what feels right, recommendations are good, but what is "responsible" for one person may be completely irresponsible for another.

How many calories should you eat each day?
How much red meat should you eat each week?
How many beers/week is "moderation"?
How many hours should you sleep each night?
How much exercise should you do each day?
How many cigarettes should you smoke each month?

Exactly my point ... maybe you shouldn't eat fast food more than once a week or once a month, but if you do two days in a row will you ruin your life? probably not, especially if you're normally eating healthy. but if you eat Mc'D's 3x a day you'll end up with major issues like the dude in SuperSize Me.

I know people that roll quite often, like every weekend for months on end. And I know others who treat it as a sacrament / religious experience ... personally I fall somewhere in the middle ... I see it as a tool really for self-therapy, and fun as a secondary thing. For religious experience I'd rather do LSD or some other hallucinogen. So YMMV just trust yourself and you'll be okay <3

Shulgin made a statement recently (I think it was actually in a fashion magazine interview) that he felt 4 times a year was appropriate.

I didn't see this statement but I've basically followed that protocol for awhile now. I think the minimum amount of time I would ever wait (Now that I'm a little more experienced than when I started out, and much more well read on the substance) is 6 weeks. That being said, I still know many people that use MDMA every few weeks or so. We have great stuff around here, but I just don't see how they get as much out of it when they use that often. :? Everybody's different...

if you take correctly, apparently most people avoid the long term effects, but you will still have the hangovers no matter what. thats just from being drained of seratonin. there is no getting around that.

I space my rolls about 2 months apart, and I test what I take. I still end up with a comedown/hangover feeling. It depends on the person, really. I don't get depressed or anything, but I do get really drained and autopilot-esque/sore.

Dude there are several bases for MDMA..
Molly is Pure MDMA
There are also other bases that some people use for MDMA because they do not have enough of it.
So they use Heroine, Meth, Speed.. they can use anything as a base if they don't have enough MDMA, so I don't think you should tell me that I don't know shit about Pill Bases when I've Learned and heard from actual people that have done this shit and that actually make this shit, I'll be trying Molly sometime within the next week.. Notice how I quoted my statement.. Dumbass.
bahahahahahaha, trying to educate me on my own slang
BAHAHA
do you not seem to understand that ive eaten a few beans and some molly/moonrockz in my day?
youre some kid who hasn't rolled who thinks that he knows everythign about ecstasy..when you really dont know much at all.
actual people that have done this shit? what, am i not a human who has done ecstasy? I eat moonrocks diggity..pill bases? jesus christ, ima have to show thizzlam this, he's gonna LOL hard
what do you mean by pill BASES? yes there are speedbombs...thats what i said, but pills arent "based".
and heroin in pills, dont make me fucking lol any harder than i already am
internet tough guy right here, with his hookups for rolls that got heroin in em LOL
do i needs to throw up my pics of teh rocks to just show you what you'll never have?
btw..do you not seem to understand what molly is? Molly is slang for powder/crystal MDMA, not a "base" in pills. Pills can sure have MDMA in em but nobody says "these are molly based". Hell ive never actually heard anyone say based in real life..
dude are you gonna get quad stacks?
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you seriously made my fucking day with that post, i was sad but then i saw that and seriously started laughing hard as shit
i-lold.jpg

Last edited: