• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

Lulz at how you're talking shit to people who are clearly experienced users. Notice how their usernames are "LSDMDMA&AMP" and "NationOfThizzlam".... I think they know what they're talking about man. Hell, I don't have anything like that in my name but I've rolled dozens of times and the stuff you were saying was even annoying me.

A few tips:
1. There's no heroin in pills. (and "heroinE" is not a drug, it's a female hero)
2. "Speed" is a nickname for Meth. They are the same thing.
3. Pills aren't "based", whatever that means. All pills (including legal ones) contain "binders" that hold the material together. That means even when you take something like Advil, the active ingredient (Acetaminophen) is held together in pill form by inactive binders. The same holds true for Ecstasy pills, where the MDMA is put into a press with other materials (Amps, caffeine, etc) and pressed together with binders.

Just because you've lurked a few MDMA forums doesn't mean you know anything about MDMA.... Come back here once you actually try it a handful of times.

Don't come here and try to correct people who know more than you, listen to what they have to say and learn from it.
\
Not to be nitpicky but speed is common slang for amphetamines. I've actually never heard meth referred to as speed. I have heard it being referred to as shard, glass, crystal and tina before though...

\
Not to be nitpicky but speed is common slang for amphetamines. I've actually never heard meth referred to as speed. I have heard it being referred to as shard, glass, crystal and tina before though...

i was going to comment too, but i didnt want to waste the time

speed is amp

meth is different

ehh owl i kinda agree with you on dis one
seems to be a regional thing i think, when most people think speed they think street drug tho, and thats mef
i always clarify by sayin RX speed but das me

Spacing is so important. every couple of weeks one summer left me miserable and not feeling right in myself for a few months after. And it's always disappointing to have a half arsed roll because of tolerance.

I use to take molly once a week for a long time without any noticable problems. It was only when I started doing it more than once a week that I started to really notice the negative effects from it.

the state of bliss and happiness ecstasy brings you to is wonderful, but it is not a natural state of happiness. it is not walking through a forest or cooking nice food, and so you cannot do it as often as either

it's magical, yes, the fact that a rock of a psychedelic amphetamine can take the you to such a heavenly place, but it is foolish to attempt to live there

the higher you go, the bigger you fall

MDMA is Methylenedioxymethamphetamine- that's it. It's not "based" from another drug.

mdma.gif

meth.gif

I've rolled 5 times in the last 14 months of my rolling career. I feel like that is a pretty healthy amount. Its been 6 weeks since my last experience and I'm supposed to be getting some incredibly pure stuff soon so I'm excited. I feel like that the excitement comes from taking breaks. If it was something I did often, I think I'd lose interest pretty quickly.

Abuse of MDMA also causes a lot of problems.

Everything is subjective someone could roll 2 days in a row and then be fine, whereas someonelse could roll twice 3 weeks apart and feel like absolute shit.

I've rolled a few times, each time I generally feel like I have a slight fever the next day without actually being sick. However after a day I feel completely normal and I have a completely regular "rewarding" feeling whenever I go out and do things.

Since other drugs cause the release of the same hormones (dopa, sero, NE, Oxy) then why wouldn't they have to be regulated just as heavily?

Honestly I think the whole "waiting time" is so that you do not build up a ridiculous tolerance. Also the whole "I'm losing my memory" thing I believe can be attributed to a lack of sleep and proper nutrition.

Honestly ex is a good thing, it's a great enhancer to any scene. I would never abuse it, but sometimes I seriously wonder where EVERYONE gets the "It depletes your serotonin. You'll have no serotonin.".

Because it kills your sergotonic neurons? Makes em shut down after a while, methamphetamine does the same thing

LSDMDMA&9558249 said:
Because it kills your sergotonic neurons? Makes em shut down after a while, methamphetamine does the same thing

i dont think its ever been PROVEN to "release all your serotonin"

hell, they arent even sure how the drug works yet! they think it either releases serotonin or just increases the sensitivity of the neurotransmitter receptors or just attaches itself to the neurotransmitter serotonin and makes it like a "Super neurotransmitter"

in laymen terms

No no no. Mdma and other amphetamines are releasing agents, theyve known that for years. Amphetamines (mdma included) cause a mass release of neurotransmitters....mdma is neurotoxic. Kills ya neurons cause both dopamine and serotonin are released. Mda is a known neurotoxin as is methamphetamine so mdma being neurotoxic is known and not really debated..

CONCLUSIONS: These data demonstrate that MDMA when injected directly into the brain produces 5-HT release but no neurotoxicity,

http://www.neurotransmitter.net/mdmametabolites.html

this page has a ton of scholarly articles that either state it IS, or ISN'T neurotoxic. most of them blame the neurotoxicity on hyperthermia, not the MDMA itself. This particular article states that the method of administration plays a role on the neurotoxicity of MDMA

and what i said was that it was never PROVEN that it releases all of your serotonin.... not, MDMA isnt neurotoxic. And so what if it damages the actual neurotransmitter, the brain is constantly reproducing them... plus we dont KNOW that it does the things you are saying it does, FOR SURE.

There was something I read on here relating to fatigue, that mdma neurotixic effects were caused by fatigue.

i never said ti releases ALL of your goddamn serotonin, MDMA IS KNOWN TO BE A GODDAMN RELEASING AGENT AS ARE MOST AMPHETAMINE COMPOUNDS
what part of that DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? that is how MDMA WORKS, that is how AMPHETAMINES work in general, inducing release of neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine) en masse.
Now certain chems release more of certain neurotransmitters (amphetamine releases mostly dopamine, while MDMA releases mostly serotonin)
I did say that MDMA will kill your neurons, and really, it probably does. MDA IS A KNOWN NEUROTOXIN. METHAMPHETAMINE IS A KNOWN NEUROTOXIN. AMPHETAMINE IS NEUROTOXIC IN SOME ANIMALS. Why would drugs that are chemically related to MDMA (and that do close to the same thing in the brain) be neurotoxic but MDMA magically isnt? you need to wake the fuck up, anyone who's not an etard will admit it's toxic to at least some degree.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Releasing_agent

LSDMDMA&9565512 said:
i never said ti releases ALL of your goddamn serotonin, MDMA IS KNOWN TO BE A GODDAMN RELEASING AGENT AS ARE MOST AMPHETAMINE COMPOUNDS
what part of that DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? that is how MDMA WORKS, that is how AMPHETAMINES work in general, inducing release of neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine) en masse.
Now certain chems release more of certain neurotransmitters (amphetamine releases mostly dopamine, while MDMA releases mostly serotonin)
I did say that MDMA will kill your neurons, and really, it probably does. MDA IS A KNOWN NEUROTOXIN. METHAMPHETAMINE IS A KNOWN NEUROTOXIN. AMPHETAMINE IS NEUROTOXIC IN SOME ANIMALS. Why would drugs that are chemically related to MDMA (and that do close to the same thing in the brain) be neurotoxic but MDMA magically isnt? you need to wake the fuck up, anyone who's not an etard will admit it's toxic to at least some degree.

This is true but lets not get too angry man, just saying, we all hopefully have the same thing in mind-harm reduction. He is correct though, MDMA is essentially accepted as being neurotoxic. How neurotoxic? We don't know. What we do know is that abuse will cause serious cognitive problems as well as other health issues.

LSDMDMA&9565512 said:

someone needs to take a break :p

u madnsad?

dude, yeah, its neurotoxic if not taken appropriately. Drink enough Vitamin C and you'll give yourself a kidney stone. Water, in excess, will KILL you.

The funny thing is, with chemistry in particular, is those little changes you speak of in compounds makes a WORLD of difference. Does adderall make you feel like you're rolling? Because its an amphetamine.... Does meth (i wouldnt know, never done it) make you feel like you're rolling?

the thing is, there are studies where a human brain was injected DIRECTLY with a regular dose of MDMA and NO NEUROTOXIC results were observed.

The neurotoxic variables i understand so far are as follows:

- Large dose
- Re dosing thoughout the night
- Not regulating body heat (water, breaks, etc)
- Drinking too much water and not replacing lost sodium can cause hyponatremia.
- Drinking not enough water or not taking breaks from dancing can cause hyperthermia.

Obviously, the swelling of the brain from hyponatremia can cause brain damage

and hyperthermia (overheating) can cause all sorts of organ damage.

so, dont be a fool, drop a roll OR TWO and stop. do all the things that we all know to do, drink 8-12oz water every hour SLOWLY, if you are pouring sweat all over, stop dancing for a bit.

]Does adderall make you feel like you're rolling? Because its an amphetamine.... Does meth (i wouldnt know, never done it) make you feel like you're rolling?

Amphetamine, no, but there is comparable stimulation.
Methamphetamine - Yes, I can definitely see large similarities. In fact most of the 'ecstasy pills' around here (nor cal) have large doses of methamp in them, often times you'll find just straight meth-bombs with a pinch of MDMA in them. Most of the dumbass kids taking them don't even notice the difference.

Of course MDMA is much more euphoric and empathogenic, but thats one of the few differences to me.