• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

Rolling is still wonderful after 50 - 60 rolls, but the amazing special quality disappeared after about 10 rolls.

Yea...That's what happens when you abuse...

Not even...sure, I've abused before but now I'm so comfortable and used to what the feeling would be like. Same with LSD. Nothing profound happens to be on either drug anymore. It just feels good, pure good feeling, no real mystery.

Not even...sure, I've abused before but now I'm so comfortable and used to what the feeling would be like. Same with LSD. Nothing profound happens to be on either drug anymore. It just feels good, pure good feeling, no real mystery.

When you say nothing profound happens do you mean that you don't have any sort of bad experience?

When you say nothing profound happens do you mean that you don't have any sort of bad experience?

No, I mean I don't learn the secrets to life like I used to the first few times I rolled. I've only had one bad experience on MDMA ever, at a guido club. fuck guidos.

"It'll never be as good as the first time you roll"
Ask any Experienced user and they will tell you that, Even with proper spacing it will never feel the same.

I'm so sick of hearing that. Yes, you are correct. But,

The same is true for:
lsd
marijuana
mushrooms
cocaine
alcohol
amphetamines
heroin

and every other substance in existence. When the mind experiences 'something new', its fucking great! After that, it begins to lose its novelty, and you have to make it fucking great. MDMA is no different, its just that these 'experienced users' you speak of have probably used to often and fucked with there serotonin receptors.

I'm so sick of hearing that. Yes, you are correct. But,

The same is true for:
lsd
marijuana
mushrooms
cocaine
alcohol
amphetamines
heroin

and every other substance in existence. When the mind experiences 'something new', its fucking great! After that, it begins to lose its novelty, and you have to make it fucking great. MDMA is no different, its just that these 'experienced users' you speak of have probably used to often and fucked with there serotonin receptors.
I thought this was gonna be a good post but that last bit ruined it. stop trying to know people you'll never know.

uhh
i see nothing wrong with ektamines post, i agree quite frankly for the most part
i'm just betting on this kid doesnt know any of the mofos he says he does, acts like he knows people who deal in weight...

youll get e-tarded
theres no real...definition...of too much....just take proper breaks....

im just going to consume 1 pill a day until my brain feels like moosh, if i never respond, im either dead or it didnt happen. If i do, itll probably look like F KUSH?L^N?MOLL? A was my username or something :p

Dude there are several bases for MDMA..
Molly is Pure MDMA
There are also other bases that some people use for MDMA because they do not have enough of it.
So they use Heroine, Meth, Speed.. they can use anything as a base if they don't have enough MDMA, so I don't think you should tell me that I don't know shit about Pill Bases when I've Learned and heard from actual people that have done this shit and that actually make this shit, I'll be trying Molly sometime within the next week.. Notice how I quoted my statement.. Dumbass.

Lulz at how you're talking shit to people who are clearly experienced users. Notice how their usernames are "LSDMDMA&AMP" and "NationOfThizzlam".... I think they know what they're talking about man. Hell, I don't have anything like that in my name but I've rolled dozens of times and the stuff you were saying was even annoying me.

A few tips:
1. There's no heroin in pills. (and "heroinE" is not a drug, it's a female hero)
2. "Speed" is a nickname for Meth. They are the same thing.
3. Pills aren't "based", whatever that means. All pills (including legal ones) contain "binders" that hold the material together. That means even when you take something like Advil, the active ingredient (Acetaminophen) is held together in pill form by inactive binders. The same holds true for Ecstasy pills, where the MDMA is put into a press with other materials (Amps, caffeine, etc) and pressed together with binders.

Just because you've lurked a few MDMA forums doesn't mean you know anything about MDMA.... Come back here once you actually try it a handful of times.

Don't come here and try to correct people who know more than you, listen to what they have to say and learn from it.