• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

Lol, owned. ^

;]

I've been rolling for almost 6 years now. =o I spaced my rolls out to once a month for maybe 2 years or so. You do build up a tolerance and effects diminish, etc. For the next couple of years I stuck for once every 3 months. Much better. Now it's more like 3x a year.....
I tell my friends who are getting into it now--stick to once every 3 months and don't take more than two!

;o

jeez im glad theres other people who take a shitload of supplements like me, i was beginning to think i had a problem haha. i take-

pre/post roll:
-green tea extract
-magnesium citrate
-B complex pill
-3 BIGASS green disgusting multivitamins
-6mg melatonin
-a wierd fruity mixture of gingko biloba n such
-fish oil

at least once a week:
-500mg inositol
-500mg choline
-a normal not-so-large (weaker) multivitamin
-green tea extract
-melatonin
-magnesium citrate

Do you think i should add anything to the list? im 16 and parents wont let me order anything online for the record:!

my supplements

pre roll

- cocaine
- lots of alcohol
- 2CB

post roll

- ketamine
- JD
- weed
- a wank

although i do go to the gym twice a week!

PurE YLloM OUncE @ Week in sM@lL DosES IF l@RgE DosES TheÑ OUncE EvERy 3 wEEkS

id say for a real intense feellin u should consume anywhere from 200mg to 360mg of PURE MOLLY *** I will warn you that u shouldnt do that much ur first time *** "U PROB WONT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT" id say if uve done acid then ull be fine with that much.n also the more u do the more intense the comedown will be. how ever much u plan on doin id snort 1/3 or 1/4 of it n consume the rest orally. ***member no one is the same N everyone reacts differently*** if it ur first time take 75mg orally and snort 25mg at the same time,*( IF consumed on an empty it will hit u like a freight train N will be intense, right after u consume ur first dose i would eat)* N FOR FUTHER DOSING TAKE 50mg to 75mg in 30min's to 45min's intervals........ on a scale of 1-10 id say YLLOM is an 8.8 if it wasnt for the comedown id give it a 9.3....... ALSO THE MORE U CONSUME THE MORE INTENSE THE JAW CLINCH IS ^***^(AND THE JAW CLINCH IS HORRIBLE,UR TEETH AND JAWS BONES WILL SORTA HAVE A NAGGIN PAIN)^***^ . ^^^^^^^^^^BE SAFE N BE CAREFUL AND CAUTIOUS^^^^^^^^^^8(8(

OOOOOooooooo..... i had no idea the jaw clench is redicolus:X

magnesium ftw, it really works, and it is way cheaper than most of the other supplements that are recommended. do yourself a favor and grab a bottle before your next roll :)

If I find myself with jaw clenching that is any worse than chewing gum can handle than I pop another magnesium pill lol ;)

yo dude my dealer told me he got hexastacks
are your goldstarquadstacks better than hexastacks man?

Well I thought about rolling tonight, but decided not to. I rolled a little over a week ago and feel like it would be okay, I just am going to wait another week or two.

If I wait 2-3 months the role is much better. I'm going on 5 months now because this region is dry....

at first you are going to feel like you can roll every week for a while and most of us do. don't make this same mistake. all this will cause is a quick 'loss of magic'. if you want to be safe and gain the desired effects each time i would wait at least a month between each roll as after going on 'binges' at first i now have to space it out every few months.

ill do an average of maybe 150 mg to 200mg about once a month. i rarely have speed although it happens (like, twice a year maybe). i never have any hangovers or anything so id say im probably doing it right. anything more than once a month is probably excessive.

.5 is great oral dose with .1 for bumps(rail) for once or twice a month if ur experienced u most likely will feel it for a couple days....... u will have sweats at first n u may panic if so toke up some sticky green.