• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

An Alternate to Lean (with oxycodone)

I wouldn't go over 50 mg because after that the promethazine starts becoming too trippy

Promethazine definitely potentiates opioids, like oxy for instance! Its not very safe though.. My friend did this once, and over did it big time! He found a script of promethazine when I was helping him move in his parents drug drawer, and already had done well over 200mg of oxy sniffed and smoked, and well he ate like over 100mg of promethazine and was pretty much comatose for a few hours, I was scared he had od'ed and was going to die, but his heart kept beating, and I kept giving him slaps in the face like "wake up man!" and he would pop up just about every time saying a bunch of gibberish nonsense.. he was too sedated for that to have been any fun for him.. he woke up 3 hours later not knowing shit about what had happened, and never did that combo again as far as I know. I have had good results mixing diphenhydramine with all different opioids, including subutex(partial agonist opioid) which was incredibly nice, surprisingly! There was a thread on here a while back about mixing IV bupe with IV antihistamines, so I went ahead being the needle addict, sub addict, opiate addict I am, was wanting to get some kind of nice rush from my subs, so I mixed sleepinal (diphenhydramine) with bupe in one shot, prepped the diphen first then after it was turned into a clear solution, put that on top of the bupe in another spoon, mixed them up, and shot it.. I got a pretty nice feeling actually! Even got a rush from the diphen! but I started to become addicted to mixing those two together IV, and figured it was time to stop... so now I am just back to plain bupe, no antihistamines for me anymore, at least not IV...

LOLOL I used to get the mini mini bottles of Coca Cola and cold water extract hydrocodone like 40 mgs total and put it in the Coke or a red bull for fast absorption and I would put a sticker saying "40 mgs hydrocodone" and people would think it's super rare legit (I mean it was legit but not special to druggies to idiots it is) and id sell that for 20-30$ a bottle of not 40$ where as 4 norcos 10 mgs cost me 12-15$ lol Coke costs 1$ funny shit

I actually find our homebrew EXTREAMLY helpful for tapering down... For a while both of us were quite addicted to oxycodone, and lean. The homebrew with the diazepam, and liquid THC makes tapering off SO smoothe it's ridiclous. Stay safe y'all, and have fun.

Yes you're right. To all in-experienced with these substances, DO NOT attempt. We also have used promethazeine pills+oxycodone, in homebrew form..as well as low low doses of Zyprexa+oxycodone

To answer the OP's original question, I personally wouldn't recommend mixing oxy with soma. or oxy with prometh/codeine. If I had access to these drugs, I would use up all of the Roxy first, next the soma, then last the syrup. lol obviously, in that exact order.=D

Crushing up pills and dumping it in cough syrup and calling it lean sounds absolutely ridicolus, if you must atleast fucking swallow the pills then drink it.

Geez