• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

homemade sizzurp!

Warm'nFuzzy

Bluelighter
lol so im wondering if i can make some kinda sizzurp thats sort of like the hydrocodone syrup. i figure since promethazine is not otc where i live i could take some vicoden, crush it up, then put that in a little water. then id take some dxm( only like 1-2oz), add that to the hydro solution. crush up a little diphenhydramine(benadryl) and add that for the sedative antihistime effects that promethazine gives.
would this yeild something that mimics sizzzurp? lmao. ive never had it and i wanna make a cheap knock off of my own so i can feel cool 8):\
plus im mad bored and feel like creating lol

well first off, CWE the vicodin of course. I don't know how much 1-2oz would be of your DXM in mg but I'd say it would be better to take 30 minutes beforehand. And ya you could go for benadryl, I personally like dimenhydrinate though, diphenhydramine knocks me too hard, unless you got benadryl liquid then pour it, crushing pills up into a drink isnt fun.

mix it with some tonic water too maybe.

yeah cwe the vicoden of course. its about 200mg dxm. i know dxm potentates opiates and shit but would it potentiate it too much?

I'd toss the DXM to the side with opiates. Just enjoy the opiates, and if you really want to you can take an anti-histamine, but I don't myself. Why not just pop the Vicodin, or do a CWE, and pop the Benadryl, too. Making a syrup just doesn't sound like my idea of a good time.

my personal concoction is 50mg dxm then 15 mins later 50mg dimenhydrinate + 500mg naproxen then 15 mins later the CWE'd opiate..

sizzurp's more hype than anything.

Why not just pop the vicodin and benadryl?

Sizzurp is just promethazine and codeine right? Hydrocodone is stronger than codeine, I don't see why you want to mimic the effects of something weaker.

DXM and codeine are nothing alike, I don't know why you'd want to pour the nasty tasting robotussin into anything.

yeah i know its not as good as its said to be. ive had it before. i was just bored as fuck and wanted to see if i could make it and have it have similar effects. how would 200mg dxm and 10mg hydrocodone make someone with a little opiate tolerance feel? i know the dxm potentiates the opiates so i wouldnt wanna put too much hydro in there. for some reason i really really wanna make this lol

yeah i know its not as good as its said to be. ive had it before. i was just bored as fuck and wanted to see if i could make it and have it have similar effects. how would 200mg dxm and 10mg hydrocodone make someone with a little opiate tolerance feel? i know the dxm potentiates the opiates so i wouldnt wanna put too much hydro in there. for some reason i really really wanna make this lol

still too much DXM. thats enough for a medium first plateau trip. take more like 60mg DXM and 15-20mg hydrocodone. with little tolerance that should have you feeling pretty good.