• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fuck medications from overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
got a few xanax and they don't seemed to be dosed accurately. got em just for comedown or when i NEED to get sleep for school or work. but it sucks because it feels like they're underdosed, or that some are, some aren't idk maybe it's all placebo...why does is it so hard to find benzos where i live.

Do they have markings or scores on the pills? Or just generic?
Cause it's possible to get legit pharmaceuticals from overseas but can be risky depending on how you go about it of course.

i had to have my friend order me some. i hardly use benzos, i just keep them on hand for occasional stim comedowns.

I'm sorry if I sound preachy but maybe don't use stims before you have school/work the next day?
Even if you do have a legit benzo on hand I've done this plenty of times and I still feel like shit the next day. :\

its a damn shame its hard to find benzos for you, me personally its like i cant escape them. they are perfect for comedowns.

hope you find a better source, there are some greats.

unfortunately I've had success ordering benzos overseas, this was years ago though. anyway they're prescribed to me now. just don't take them daily, sucks to be dependent on them. at the very least try and keep your dose low and don't drink with them.

like anything else in life, if you want it bad enough, seek and ye shall find! I sometimes wish I didn't seek out certain drugs so persistently.... because I definitely found what I was looking for.

i can find anything but benzos. i literally do stims maybe 1-2 a month, been doing it for years and never had an addiction problem, but it's a shitty feeling not having benzos on hand.

It's a horrible feeling not having benzos around, but I take them daily as prescribed, most of the time. I'm sure you can find them but I don't think we're aloud to help you find them.

Good Luck in your search, stims aren't much fun without benzos to come down with.

yeah i don't have a stim problem i can pass em up if i dont have benzos...u talkin a site or what? just curious

sorry to answer question directed to unsettled but yes theres plenty of websites. but also to agree with him im not sure if were allowed to publicly discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.