• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Fencamfamine analog

Sure, but still, R-CF3 is not the same as R-F.

OK I will rephrase that - in trials it produced 5HT2b affinity.

As for activity ir 'is this a risk' but simply 'it MAY'. Presume the worst and hope for the best. I really don't think random ring-substitution is as innocent as people think because acute toxicity is the only kind of test run on RCs. Nobody sits and takes a dose for 3 months to find out if it has caused heart-valve damage. That 'Dr. Zee' character is a classic... he knows NOTHING. Worst, he is used by HR agencies to quantify risk!!! I asked Dr. Dave if the aminorex scaffold was an MAOI and he told me it wasn't. I asked if the 4-methylaminorex scaffold was an MAOI and yes said 'almost certainly' so if I had to 'work so hard' to discount THAT particular scaffold, how come he is blaming 'cancer risk' for aminorex being withdrawn? Seriously, he's defended his product as being banned for 'remote but possible cancer risk' when I have papers of dozens of coroners reports listing serotonin syndrome, malignant hyperthermia and cardiac events being the cause of death?

I'm still amazed that he will communicate CC a drug that has killed. Newspaper articles!

Do you know the kind of designers you don't see in the newspapers? The ones who don't need the press to convince others that they know what they are doing. If you have proper studies - you hand them to the newspapers... he didn't and couldn't and he's killing people and I will pay anyone who can film him being punched in the face by whatever the fine + expenses are. I don't care about anything but the fact that people are needlessly dying. What price do you put on that? Obviously the puncher needs to inform the punchee WHY so that needs to be said.

I know it's awful but what else to do? Some nut-job salesman is killing people...... And BTW you will be doing him a favour. Believe me.