Please welcome your new mods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplefirefly

Bluelight Crew
Put your hands together for the fresh blood that has been brought into NASADD.....johnny blue and alteknj!

Congrats both! alteknj has always been an interesting poster to follow. Same goes for the one above me ^^^^...

congrats alteknj anb jb. watch them roll call threads though cause 69% of ya sourcing goes down in there

I cant believe people actually try to source on BL. Seriously? I cant believe people can be that fucking stupid..-_- fools like that are just punks who get ripped off in the streets. Fucking ban any idiot who tries to source. Seriously, be on some zero tolerance shit. Fuck them. Fools like that dont deserve to post on BL.

oh. congrats JB. swing that mod-stick hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait.. drug addicts on a drug forum getting hook-ups for drugs? no fucking way.

my last two sources were very giving and very desperate lol

oh. congrats JB. swing that mod-stick hard.

Hey genious. Lets get one thing straight. They cant really be addicts if they cant get drugs themselves. If they gotta come on BL to find a "connect". Kill that noise son.

Hey genious. Lets get one thing straight. They cant really be addicts if they cant get drugs themselves. If they gotta come on BL to find a "connect". Kill that noise son.

hey, "genious"..

you're an idiot. srsly. who single-handedly maintains an addiction without the aid of another being? i may be drunk but i want to cause you great bodily harm.

just fucking shut up and let the newest members of the BL team (who fought so hard for such a promising position :p) revel in their awesome.

i will eat you.

....and, again, CONGRATS JB

You dont make sense. This reminds me why i dont argue with shit for brain pussies. Its pointless. You what? Want to cause me bodily harm? Huh? That makes no sense. Typical of you. You are worthless scum. The fucking biggest douche bag on bl: ohline, a sarcastic good for nothing troll. You are officially my Bitch, ohline. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.