Please welcome your new mods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jb...you know that shit is wicked awesome!!! congrats! you just have to promise that even though you now wield the powers of a mod stick that you will still post what shows up on your screen after you nod out on the keyboard. that had me laughing so hard i hurt!

that would be a good topic o discussion...i end up falling forward and stabbing myself w/ a rig which wakes me long enough to nod off and repeat the process several times before i cap it. i know,that is so sad. but it's funny!

alteknj....hell to the yeah! own it! congrats....and a party always breaks out in somebody's pants sooner or later.
PFF is known for her proud badge of honor that is her golden vagina...( PFF...that post was classic! i still lol!)

and bricks&stacks...it's not a party til some tittie shots get posted. i bet i know a few freaky females who would honor you with that small token of loyalty and respect.

Aren't you guys supposed to be reminding US of that rule? thank all that is intoxicating that i am a hot lesbian who LOVES titties. I got your back in enforcing the rule that shake enlightened us with.
Love you shake!!!

let's see how monday morning plays out....you never know.

Bwahahhahahahahahaha!

Much Peace and Love ................skillz<3

Last edited:
You dont make sense. This reminds me why i dont argue with shit for brain pussies. Its pointless. You what? Want to cause me bodily harm? Huh? That makes no sense. Typical of you. You are worthless scum. The fucking biggest douche bag on bl: ohline, a sarcastic good for nothing troll. You are officially my Bitch, ohline. End of discussion.

hold on now.... ohline is hardcore woman. and she has mad back up,yo!
(i got yo back,baby!!!...) ;)
and as usual,she is right...you are adorable!

peace and love man............skillz=D

PFF is known for her proud badge of honor that is her golden vagina...( PFF...that post was classic! i still lol!)

LOL

If I ever had such a collection of "The Quotable PFF" that post sure as fuck would have gone in there :) Unfortunately, I'm not cool enough, like BA, to have such a collection ;)

i see you, shorty ;)

LOL

If I ever had such a collection of "The Quotable PFF" that post sure as fuck would have gone in there :) Unfortunately, I'm not cool enough, like BA, to have such a collection ;)

psh, don't lie. the vagina monologues: PFF edition is the best edition.

Aight.. but im 99% sure ohline was being sarcastic, calling me adorable. As usual. But that aint no thang. Im used to my bitch's attitude. It comes with the territory, ya know?

Altek, have fun busting the people trying to source!!! Throw your mod weight around! Let your presence be felt! Hahaha

Aight.. but im 99% sure ohline was being sarcastic, calling me adorable. As usual. But that aint no thang. Im used to my bitch's attitude. It comes with the territory, ya know?

Altek, have fun busting the people trying to source!!! Throw your mod weight around! Let your presence be felt! Hahaha

im sure she was... i was just trying to lighten the mood. i figured you guys were just back in forth in a fun-this is how we do,talk shit but in good fun.
it id bs that people try to source...in a public forum. bt i also believe that not all junkies are actively abusing or simply using drugs. i am 34 and have been an addict all my life. yes more than half my life is being addicted to drugs and very damaging to me and those i love. but as the wide William S. Burroughs has stated... ANYTHING can be junk . addiction is a behavioral issue. whether you agree or not i believe it is a disease,but on that has many forms of treatment. i think ppl who source here are definitely junkies. not all of them...i believe ppl will troll this wonderful site just to try and sabotage it...but i believe some of them just do not read the guidelines,or they don't care. some ppl are that desperate. either way we agree that shit is whacked and the mighty mods should "kill that noise" too. i like that quote. and i like that you were not offended by my post or take it the wrong way. i love to laugh and bullshit.

btw... i am skillz....nice to meet you!

and where are are new mods??? i tried to get a tittie show going for them!!!

Hey skillz :) good to see there are decent people like you on BL :)
Allow me to introduce myself. My names Mike. The Rock Monster is a nickname given to me, due to the way i have behaved during crack cocaine smoking sessions.lol. Its by far the coolest nick name i have ever heard, and its all mine!!! Hahahaha. Nice to meet ya, skillz :)

Oh, and about sourcing.. ive already said it.. but these people sourcing are not "addicts", because addicts know where to get drugs!!!!!!! People that try to find shit on BL are not addicts, they are just pathetic excuses for people that are desperate for dope, but theyre too dumb and or chickenshit to find it themselves, in real life, away from the internet. Dont you understand that????

Anyways. Titty show???? I like titys :D

Actually we are all law enforcement playing a part. Even those that are "stupid enough to source". It's a clever rouse made to trick you, the user.

Allow me to introduce myself. My names Mike. The Rock Monster is a nickname given to me, due to the way i have behaved during crack cocaine smoking sessions.lol. Its by far the coolest nick name i have ever heard, and its all mine!!! Hahahaha. Nice to meet ya, skillz :)

Oh, and about sourcing.. ive already said it.. but these people sourcing are not "addicts", because addicts know where to get drugs!!!!!!! People that try to find shit on BL are not addicts, they are just pathetic excuses for people that are desperate for dope, but theyre too dumb and or chickenshit to find it themselves, in real life, away from the internet. Dont you understand that????

u mad.

also, still an idiot.

quit derailing shit so you can cry. no one cares about your opinion.

this is about the awesome that is JB. and perhaps the other dude but i don't know him. sorry, other dude!

i get what ur saying...i have just met some young ppl in IRC live chat who i have encouraged to come and participate on bluelight who were naive and had never read the rules and it was out of their lack of time and commitment to Bl to understand how it works and would just blatantly ask sourcing type questions.
but i see your point. and most of those posts are worded so that we KNOW that person in no way a part of the drug using community. it's like we can spot our own. kind of in the way my "gaydar" works..lol

i posted some G rated pics in social...just to give a basic idea of the wonder that are my titays(aww...saying it like that makes me miss Dave Chappelle. I loved his show) anyway...i was hoping a few of the badass babes who grace us w/ their own tittie self portraits would join me in a Congrats Flash Show for our new mods. plus...they will delete the pics quickly from the image sites i use,which is fine bc i delete them after everyone gets a good look. i prefere they not be archived in anyway. it gives me a small sense of control. i mean i know that right click and save image works...but only for the select few that view it in my personal time limit comfort zone. but i am working on it. we shall see ;)
im in social...come on over and post a link where i can see the Pierce Morgan interview w/ my man,Charlie. i can't find it. of course i am mad multitasking-and im a lil high. =D

=D
u mad.

also, still an idiot.

quit derailing shit so you can cry. no one cares about your opinion.

this is about the awesome that is JB. and perhaps the other dude but i don't know him. sorry, other dude!

omg.. i dont care. Troll away, sweetheart. Or write something intelligent, informative, well thought out, positive, and without sarcasm, for a change. That would be nice. %)

JB good job man
And I don't really know alteknj , don't see him around too too much, but from what I've seen dude seems alright to me.

LMAO at the rock monster. Ohline you pussy piece of scum how dare you call this douchebag a douche. Nobody here knows bodily harm means either, it makes NO sense! You suck!

(ps ohline is drunk and does in fact have a pussy. Heh)

JB good job man
And I don't really know alteknj , don't see him around too too much, but from what I've seen dude seems alright to me.

LMAO at the rock monster. Ohline you pussy piece of scum how dare you call this douchebag a douche. Nobody here knows bodily harm means either, it makes NO sense! You suck!

(ps ohline is drunk and does in fact have a pussy. Heh)

i'm a cunt! i suck! people don't understand intertubez! people are mad!

atleast you understand me.

and TRM.. i used to be a valuable contributor before i came to terms with the fact that junkies just don't give a shit. now i troll. you're a victim.

i'm sorry for that.

yay mods!

i hope you guys don't mind that the confetti is just the tv guide, shredded. but with that said, the next 30 minutes is a "two and a half men" tribute in your honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.