• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Provigil 200mg

GAD5

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I'm getting 2 Provigil 200mg tomorrow in school. I was wondering if I could act straight if I was to blow one of them?
So, what I'm asking is can you act straight on Provigil?

And also, have you guys ever heard of "White V" ecstasy pills? I got an offer to buy one and was wondering if they're straight.

Thanks

Last edited:
To answer your first question, yes you can act straight. It gives you a mild stimulant effect.. I like to think of it like the wine of the alcohols. It makes you feel clear headed, motivated, but not cracked out.. more of a 'sophisticated' stimulant, unlike its cheaper alternatives caffeine or adderall (or keeping with the alcohol comparison, beer and hard-A)...

With that said, you shouldnt blow/rail the pill.. if you want to crush it up, just parachute it. it works fine orally.. your just going to fuck your nose up by snorting it.

Lastly, who knows about the X... check out http://www.ecstasydata.org/

-cap

To answer your first question, yes you can act straight. It gives you a mild stimulant effect.. I like to think of it like the wine of the alcohols. It makes you feel clear headed, motivated, but not cracked out.. more of a 'sophisticated' stimulant, unlike its cheaper alternatives caffeine or adderall (or keeping with the alcohol comparison, beer and hard-A)...

With that said, you shouldnt blow/rail the pill.. if you want to crush it up, just parachute it. it works fine orally.. your just going to fuck your nose up by snorting it.

Lastly, who knows about the X... check out http://www.ecstasydata.org/

-cap

Thanks a lot man, I'll most likely parachute it then, and thanks to the mod for kindly moving my thread.

Do not snort provigil-please. Its not like other stimulant and it doesn't hit you faster. It takes awhile to come up in you and is better orally.