European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Is Etizolam legal in the UK?

BigFishLittleFish

Bluelighter
Is Etizolam legal in the UK without prescription? Can i just buy this on one of the Rx sites in other countries and bring it over here?

Etizolam is not a psychedelic by any stretch :)

Was going to move to OD but I think the UK legality aspect makes this question more suited to be answered here.
Hopefully Im not mistaken!

PD > EADD

Havent got a clue what this stuff is or it's legality in the uk but it sounds interesting & I'd get some in if I were certain about the law. I hope someone can answer this question because I pay an awful lot of money on the rare occassions that I buy valium or xanax online & 30 secs of searching found this drug much cheaper.

Etizolam is not a psychedelic by any stretch :)

Was going to move to OD but I think the UK legality aspect makes this question more suited to be answered here.
Hopefully Im not mistaken!

PD > EADD

Sorry if it was in the wrong place, it was a case of i wasn't sure where it really belonged lol....
It did state hypnotic on the wiki page which then lead it to a description stating 'psychoactives whose primary function is to induce sleep' so chose there.

Havent got a clue what this stuff is or it's legality in the uk but it sounds interesting & I'd get some in if I were certain about the law. I hope someone can answer this question because I pay an awful lot of money on the rare occassions that I buy valium or xanax online & 30 secs of searching found this drug much cheaper.

Someone via PM has indicated to me that it is legal in the UK and is not a controlled substance, i do alway like to get confirmation from a coulpe of sources though, it does warrant futher research though... ;)

I am 99% sure it is legal. I know of a few UK vendors planning to sell it and pure powder has been sold in the past.

the first time i tried this, as soon as it hit me i texted the guy i got it off to tell him i was buying as much of his stock as i could afford. am now flat broke. guess what i'm saying is that its nice.

do you find other benzos recreational in that way? I can't imagine being that enthiused about the effects of a benzo, also for anyone who's tried this and midazolam are they comparable?

It's the best benzo I've ever taken. Kicks in very fast and is super euphoric! Everything phenazepam isn't basically.

not really. i generally don't use benzos recreationally, more for anxiety/comedowns/whatever. i was surprised about being that enthused too. i think it makes you much less groggy and has a much shorter halflife than others too, though correct me if i'm wrong. i can barely work if i've taken valium the day before but this one doesn't create those problems.

Bear in mind the short halflife and extrene euphoria will make this EXTREMELEY addictive.

To be clear, I also fucking love etizolam. Would like to get my hands on some brotizolam, I've heard it's even better!

Big fan of etiz! Not very sedating and pretty euphoric and anxiety killing
Calmed a few friends down from a overwhelming 2ce trip aswel

This is probably my 2nd favorite benzo. Not quite up there with temazepam in terms of mood lift imo, but it has a lovely muscle relaxant effect without being too sedating mentally.

I'm not sure of the UK legality I'm afraid but I recall the thread linked above mentioned it was not on the controlled drugs list. I've got through quite a few of the 1mg Etilaam tablets that can easily be found from overseas online pharmacies so feel qualified to give a few thoughts.
Compared with the few benzodiazepines I've used it certainly seems an effective anxiolytic and myorelaxant while still leaving your head clear. After the first few uses it seemed to lose its sedative qualities, but I'm not sure that was due to tolerance as gaps of over a week between doses did occur.
The only thing that has stopped me using them is my left eyelid seems to spasm/flicker occasionally which I understand is a known side-effect. Annoying really as I really like the lack of sedation or cloudiness compared to traditional benzos.

I'm not sure of the UK legality I'm afraid but I recall the thread linked above mentioned it was not on the controlled drugs list.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure it's legal as it's not strictly speaking a benzodiazepine, but a thienobenzodiazepine. So it should fall outside the controlled drugs list in the UK.