• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Is Etizolam legal in the UK?

hi, first post on here guys hope all is good. I tried these one day with an old friend of a friend, they were lovly for me. I have no idea how to get in contact with the guy as id love some more. im in leeds also.

So how does this actually effect you for. None of this half life talk thanks - it just adds an extra layer of confusion especially with benzos.

Advanced thanks to anyone who may have the answer %)

these are back in Leeds, really shouldn't too skint but might have to buy a few :D

^ haha ditto. though been told this batch will be cheaper, lets hope so.

just got a 10 strip for £15 (1mg), they get much cheaper if you get more.. asked my guy about the legality and he said they were a 'grey area' his latest batch got through customs no problem anyways :D

oh wait! just got a text, they are a tenner a strip this time so I can go and pick up my fiver, how nice!

In terms of effects, I actually found the duration quite long - I could still notice minor effects the next morning from 1mg consumed. Not a lot, but definitely background after effects.

Does anyone else get a sort of sweet taste in the mouth whilst under the effect of benzos? Almost always happens to me, and I noticed that the morning after too.

Although the half life of etizolam is quite short, the half life of its metabolite alpha-hydroxyetizolam which is just as potent, is 8 hours (according to wiki).

Etizolam

Seen this being advertised on a few RC sites and have heard good reviews about it, some saying just as if not better than diazepam, anyone here tried it and is it worth getting over lets say diazepam? I'm guessing it will be better than phenazepam at least?

^ Moved. Try using the search engine before posting another thread, okay? Please?

Last edited:
Anyway does anyone like this benzo who's used it? And i know its legal in uk

In terms of effects, I actually found the duration quite long - I could still notice minor effects the next morning from 1mg consumed. Not a lot, but definitely background after effects.

Does anyone else get a sort of sweet taste in the mouth whilst under the effect of benzos? Almost always happens to me, and I noticed that the morning after too.

Although the half life of etizolam is quite short, the half life of its metabolite alpha-hydroxyetizolam which is just as potent, is 8 hours (according to wiki).

yea it does seemto have long lasting effect, less than valium though but the taste lingers for a while the next day

This stuff gives the MOST fucked up and Trippy dreams. fucking mental

yea it does seemto have long lasting effect, less than valium though but the taste lingers for a while the next day

This stuff gives the MOST fucked up and Trippy dreams. fucking mental

Yeah - I noticed that too, I was really surprised - I was expecting a relatively deep and dreamless sleep, but really vivid and fucked up dreams.

once you use these a few times it will get you to sleep when you take it then you wont sleep a wink for 3-4 days after and the depressive comedown is a killer

i ditched all mine and went back to diaz

That doesn't sound very good. I took some last night and loved it but will not be doing it again for a while if that is the case.

I found they do next to nothing. I drank 4 pints of 7.5% cider and took 4 tablets and it felt like 2mg of diazepam. Maybe it was a rouge batch even though they were in a blister packet.

once you use these a few times it will get you to sleep when you take it then you wont sleep a wink for 3-4 days after and the depressive comedown is a killer

Not in my experience at all, but there seems to be a lot of variation in the way people react to Etiz, which is probably why it isn't as widely used / known / prescribed as Diaz, which seems much more uniform in its effects. The worst I've experienced apart from morning grogginess is slight irritability / anxiety, no rebound insomnia at all. I've not gone properly nuts on it and won't because it's bloody useful when I want it and I don't want to lose that.

As I type out every couple of weeks it seems less likely that you will get the benefit of etiz if you have benzo tolerance, a friend of mine with multiple prescriptions (diaz and temaz I think) for anxiety noted no more than the dampening of emotions on a dose which would have a pretty noticeable effect on me (2mg). Brimz doesn't get off on them either I don't think.

With so much dodgy heroin about can anyone tell me how it reacts if some powder is ran on foil - as it may be a cut used to mimic the effect of heroin.

100% legal. ordered it a bunch of times. similar to diaz but with a shorter half life (leaves your system faster so you dont feel as groggy the next morning like you can with diaz). I would say that its not quite as strong as diaz, some people say 1mg etizolam is equivalent to 10mg diaz, but i would say it would be more like 2mg/10mg. its nice though i recommend it

100% legal. ordered it a bunch of times. similar to diaz but with a shorter half life (leaves your system faster so you dont feel as groggy the next morning like you can with diaz). I would say that its not quite as strong as diaz, some people say 1mg etizolam is equivalent to 10mg diaz, but i would say it would be more like 2mg/10mg. its nice though i recommend it

It has a shorter half life, yes but I find I am fucked still the next morning. I could feel the effects all morning from 2mg last night.

It is lovely stuff tho, I am going to have to stop using it for a while now I been on it all week, my anxiety has just about vanished completely, even tho I know it will come back in full force it was nice to have a little break from it.

What is it like mixed with diazepam? still got some of my script left so might try that tonight for one last go before I have a break.

I guess you'd have to bear in mind as a starting point the potential for increased respiratory depression, never mind any synergy between em. My gut feeling is that it would probably just be more of the same but I ain't a chemist or doctor. I don't know if you drink coffee in the mornings but that really cuts through residual grogginess for me.