• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Is Etizolam legal in the UK?

If its the site i'm thinking of you need to order 1000 to get them at a similar price per unit as the international pharmacies were selling when you ordered a single strip :sus:

Just to check, do everyone else's Etiz look the same? Mine were loose in a baggy with the usual daft chemical compound sticker stuck to the side (this confused me greatly while wasted on MXE last weekend, I had an incredibly difficult time figuring out which one was Eph & which was MXE haha). They're little blue solid pills with a breakline & no other markings, they're a really dark blue (quite easily distinguishable from valium). Kind of look like MSJs but a much deeper colour.

Ponch - I knew I was paying too much for them but they weren't exactly extortionate & next day delivery was handy.

I just had another one, that's 3 now. Can't say I've really noticed much. Had my last scooby with it as well (apart from my emergency couple that are stashed lol) & managed to get a bit for a joint out my tray so should hopefully feel some sort of a dunt soon.

This post isnt supposed to sound like sourcing, but why the fuck are people buying something worth pennys of big sites that just rip you the fuck off.

2zgsryt.jpg

Is the best image I can find.

I know they aren't exactly going to break the bank, just kind of annoying the only option is now 3 times the price.

How is it easier though? Surely etiz will come next day regardless. Only thing I think crackhead is getting at is he can't be fucked trying to source them. I have no sources for them either but can't imagine it would take too long, still at least you know those sites are definately going to send them.

Exactly. Obviously getting them from abroad takes ages but I can't even be arsed trying to source a UK vendor when they're less than a quid each anyway. If I was going to get more I would probably look about for cheaper ones but it wasn't worth the hassle.

WTF?

I've just been told by my regular vendor that 'these items cannot be shipped to the UK for customs reasons'.

News to me.

Fuck ! Just checked my regular overseas vendor, and they are currently not stocking them. Hope its just a tempoaray thing as my planned taper off them has kind of fallen off the rails and I obviously dont want to run out before the taper is complete. Not keen on paying UK RC vendor rip off prices for the erratically dosed 'home made'Etizolams either. Fortunately i have enough to last a while but am always looking to re-stock.

This post isnt supposed to sound like sourcing, but why the fuck are people buying something worth pennys of big sites that just rip you the fuck off.

1) I didn't want to risk the vendor/pharmacy being a fuck about
2) I didn't want to risk the etiz not arriving on friday cus I wanted them for the weekend
3) I didn't want to get sent phenazepam or some other shit. Plus it was my first time using them, so I wanted to use said site as a bench mark by which to measure other sites
4) I bought a ridiculously low amount, so the savings would have been trivial
5) Many other sites/people have shown that they can't be trusted with my card details

1) I didn't want to risk the vendor/pharmacy being a fuck about
2) I didn't want to risk the etiz not arriving on friday cus I wanted them for the weekend
3) I didn't want to get sent phenazepam or some other shit. Plus it was my first time using them, so I wanted to use said site as a bench mark by which to measure other sites
4) I bought a ridiculously low amount, so the savings would have been trivial
5) Many other sites/people have shown that they can't be trusted with my card details

what does a pharmacy have to do with this?
What does the weekend have to do with this?
What does phenazepam have to do with this?
What does buying a small amount have to do with this?
What does security have to do with this?

I wasnt being a cunt when I wrote that post. Its just that the price people are paying is stupid.

He has just explained all the reasons why he bought them for a stupid price. How in the fuck does that not make sense to you?

what does a pharmacy have to do with this?
What does the weekend have to do with this?
What does phenazepam have to do with this?
What does buying a small amount have to do with this?
What does security have to do with this?

I wasnt being a cunt when I wrote that post. Its just that the price people are paying is stupid.

Pharmacies sell them for cheaper.
Pharmacies and less reputable sites tend to miss deadlines, so if you want it for the weekend it's obvious.
Phenazepam has turned up in stuff sold as etizolam.
If I had been buying a thousand I would have had a hunt around, looking for a reputable cheap vendor.
I will pay a premium for a more secure site, to save the hassle of having all my money stolen

I know you weren't being a cunt I was just trying to be concise in explaining why I would choose to spend an extra £5-10. I know full well I paid £18 (sale) for something that was worth 80p. All drugs relative to their cost price are a rip off!

There seem to be more and more murmurings of an imminent UK ban or Scheduling of Etizolam. I agree that this will almost certainly happen sooner or later. Hs anyone got any definate info on this ?

I guess it's possible it wont be a top priority unless / until some beautiful & bright teenager full of promise has an 'accdent' with this stuff and dies (God forbid for this to happen obviously), and then The Daily Fail etc pick up on it. Certainly its days will be numbered very quickly if that happens.

I do have a hunch it will be happening soon. Quite often my hunches prove to be correct, but obviously not always....

There seem to be more and more murmurings of an imminent UK ban or Scheduling of Etizolam. I agree that this will almost certainly happen sooner or later. Hs anyone got any definate info on this ?

I guess it's possible it wont be a top priority unless / until some beautiful & bright teenager full of promise has an 'accdent' with this stuff and dies (God forbid for this to happen obviously), and then The Daily Fail etc pick up on it. Certainly its days will be numbered very quickly if that happens.

I do have a hunch it will be happening soon. Quite often my hunches prove to be correct, but obviously not always....

The ACMD hasn't even mentioned it yet. When they do it'll probably take about a month for them to put it on the temp list, then another month from there til it is actually banned. I don't think it's properly on their radar, because like you say it hasn't been detected in any coronor reports that the DM would be interested in.

Was reading this thread, and last night I had some mad dreams.

I dreamt I was playing Age of Empires. Which was well weird.

It's mentioned here with a load of other shit, from 3 months back so I imagine it won't be long now.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/alcohol-drugs/drugs/drug-strategy/fews?view=Binary

1. DMMA
2. MDAI (Sparkle)
3. Etizolam
4. JWH-250
5. JWH-200
6. AM-694
7. 4-Me0-PcP
8. 5-Me0-DALT
9. 2-AI
10. n-ethylbuphedrone
11. 2-C-C-NBoMe
12. AM-2201
13. Ipracetin
14. Ethacetin
15. 4-HO-MiPT
16. 2-C-P
17. 25D-NBOMeer

O, I thought that was just a vague list of things they were saying they knew were around. I didn't think it was a list of things they wanted banned or considere a problem. Usually the banning procedure begins by the Home Secretary writing a letter of concern to the ACMD, who will then hold a meeting and write back that they definitely agree because they are just yes men, then the home secretary has all the justification they need to place a temp ban on it. I thought that seeing as the first letter never got sent, that it would be a fair while off yet. Most of those chemicals are actually already banned any way.

No idea, thought they were just going to ban anything that gives anyone some pleasure. I cant imagine them leaving it legal knowing people take it for enjoyment.