• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is Etizolam legal in the UK?

I would much rather use diazepam. The hangover, if you can call it that, is brilliant. It gets you through the next couple of days when you aren't allowed to pop diazes. Etiz has more of a comedown, and I haven't slept right since I went on a bit of binge on it last weekend...

Yeah, probably not worth it then with the respiratory depression. The grogginess aint a problem for me, I like being groggy lol

How much were you taking to give you rebound insomnia like that?

I like the grogginess. There isn't enough of it on etiz for me lol.

Shit the past few nights there was Champions League footie on, ended up having a few pints and popped up to 7 mgs each night, both nights I woke up at six am, edgy as fuck, total rebound anxiety, benzo anger, maybe it's because I've been popping the like crazy lately but still, even in the beginning I never really felt that nice afterglow you get with valium.

I don't knows if anybody has any experience with tetrazepam, but etiz reminds me of that, as in I used to wake up earlier than normal feeling shit and would need to chew on a couple of pills just to get back to sleep for a couple of hours before my alarm goes off.

Shit the past few nights there was Champions League footie on, ended up having a few pints and popped up to 7 mgs each night, both nights I woke up at six am, edgy as fuck, total rebound anxiety, benzo anger, maybe it's because I've been popping the like crazy lately but still, even in the beginning I never really felt that nice afterglow you get with valium.

I don't knows if anybody has any experience with tetrazepam, but etiz reminds me of that, as in I used to wake up earlier than normal feeling shit and would need to chew on a couple of pills just to get back to sleep for a couple of hours before my alarm goes off.

My sleep was quite deep a long on the etiz, which surprised me. But once I was up I was up, and that was it. I was a tiny bit muffled for an hour, which was ok, but you're right I did need to pop as soon as it wore off. The half life on them is dog shit! I've never tried tetrazepam before, is it legal?

I just bought a load of these as I'm unsure where my next load of blues are going to come from, thought I might as well have some backup there for times when they're needed for sleep.

Do they have any recreational value though? Like, for example, if I was to rattle a valium or two just now I would feel good but I wouldn't pass out or be falling about wasted. Is etiz the same or am I pretty much going to go to sleep if I take one just now?

You're a lucky fucker as there seems to be a sudden worldwide shortage :sus:

I find it pretty much the same as diaz, also the first couple of times this bizarre euphoria came out of nowhere and I felt very good indeed off just one of the little buggers.

I just bought a load of these as I'm unsure where my next load of blues are going to come from, thought I might as well have some backup there for times when they're needed for sleep.

Do they have any recreational value though? Like, for example, if I was to rattle a valium or two just now I would feel good but I wouldn't pass out or be falling about wasted. Is etiz the same or am I pretty much going to go to sleep if I take one just now?

I'd say they have recreational value the first few times. You'll need more than 1 that's for sure.

I felt this also, really euphoric. It seems to diminish after the first few times. You can't quite seem to get it back even if you neck loads of them, just end up falling asleep somewhere and not knowing how you got there :sus:

You're a lucky fucker as there seems to be a sudden worldwide shortage :sus:

I find it pretty much the same as diaz, also the first couple of times this bizarre euphoria came out of nowhere and I felt very good indeed off just one of the little buggers.

crackhead they said the same to me a few months ago.. I took about 3 and fell asleep for 2 days.. Take one at a time and see how you react would be my advice.

I was expecting a diaza kind of buzz but nothing really happened.. Maybe an hour or so's serenity followed by certain sleep.

YPDH, they only have a half life of 4-8 hoursish. It sounds like you got sold phenazepam to be honest.

Weren't yours badly pressed though? Must have been another substance, maybe phenazepam (?) because etizolam's got a 6hr half life, some grogginess the next morning is all I'd expect off 3 legit 1mg etizolam.

I have read on another forum that there are some blue tablets being passed off as Etizolam that are actually Phenazepam. How reliable it is I don't know but i'd be pretty cautious anyway. 2 days definitely does not sound like Etizolam to me.

Powdered phenaz is widely available and cheap enough that I would have thought it was quite likely. AFAIK it's been showing up in black market 'valium' so I don't see why it wouldn't appear in shit 'etizolam' too.

WTF?

I've just been told by my regular vendor that 'these items cannot be shipped to the UK for customs reasons'.

News to me.

Just checked, my favourite UK based etiz vendor is no longer listing them on the website, although one of their major competitors still is. One of the big RC vendors is still selling them as well, haven't checked the rest.

:sus:

I ordered some on Monday from what I assume to be a fairly large UK RC vendor (based on how high up the google search they were haha), not that I assume this is any measure of how legit they are though.