Bluelight

Thread: Is Etizolam legal in the UK?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is Etizolam legal in the UK? 
    Is Etizolam legal in the UK without prescription? Can i just buy this on one of the Rx sites in other countries and bring it over here?

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Wiki
    Etizolam is not a psychedelic by any stretch

Was going to move to OD but I think the UK legality aspect makes this question more suited to be answered here.
    Hopefully Im not mistaken!

PD > EADD
    Please start at the Beginners FAQ - Read the PD Rules and BLUA - Use the Psychedelic Index and/or the advanced search engine

3. Collapse Details

Havent got a clue what this stuff is or it's legality in the uk but it sounds interesting & I'd get some in if I were certain about the law. I hope someone can answer this question because I pay an awful lot of money on the rare occassions that I buy valium or xanax online & 30 secs of searching found this drug much cheaper.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Solipsis View Post
    Etizolam is not a psychedelic by any stretch

Was going to move to OD but I think the UK legality aspect makes this question more suited to be answered here.
    Hopefully Im not mistaken!

PD > EADD
    Sorry if it was in the wrong place, it was a case of i wasn't sure where it really belonged lol....
    It did state hypnotic on the wiki page which then lead it to a description stating 'psychoactives whose primary function is to induce sleep' so chose there.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllipThylamine View Post
    Havent got a clue what this stuff is or it's legality in the uk but it sounds interesting & I'd get some in if I were certain about the law. I hope someone can answer this question because I pay an awful lot of money on the rare occassions that I buy valium or xanax online & 30 secs of searching found this drug much cheaper.
    Someone via PM has indicated to me that it is legal in the UK and is not a controlled substance, i do alway like to get confirmation from a coulpe of sources though, it does warrant futher research though...

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I am 99% sure it is legal. I know of a few UK vendors planning to sell it and pure powder has been sold in the past.

6. Collapse Details

Is it any good? how would it compare to Diaz?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Weed View Post
    Is it any good? how would it compare to Diaz?
    As if by magic...

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    the first time i tried this, as soon as it hit me i texted the guy i got it off to tell him i was buying as much of his stock as i could afford. am now flat broke. guess what i'm saying is that its nice.

9. Collapse Details

do you find other benzos recreational in that way? I can't imagine being that enthiused about the effects of a benzo, also for anyone who's tried this and midazolam are they comparable?

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    It's the best benzo I've ever taken. Kicks in very fast and is super euphoric! Everything phenazepam isn't basically.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    not really. i generally don't use benzos recreationally, more for anxiety/comedowns/whatever. i was surprised about being that enthused too. i think it makes you much less groggy and has a much shorter halflife than others too, though correct me if i'm wrong. i can barely work if i've taken valium the day before but this one doesn't create those problems.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Evad View Post
    Nice one, I will be keeping an eye out for this stuff.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bear in mind the short halflife and extrene euphoria will make this EXTREMELEY addictive.

14. Collapse Details

gettin loads of these in Leeds love em!

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    To be clear, I also fucking love etizolam. Would like to get my hands on some brotizolam, I've heard it's even better!

16. Collapse Details

Big fan of etiz! Not very sedating and pretty euphoric and anxiety killing
    Calmed a few friends down from a overwhelming 2ce trip aswel

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I believe they can be obtained as Etilaan tabs...

18. Collapse Details

This is probably my 2nd favorite benzo. Not quite up there with temazepam in terms of mood lift imo, but it has a lovely muscle relaxant effect without being too sedating mentally.

19. Collapse Details

I'm not sure of the UK legality I'm afraid but I recall the thread linked above mentioned it was not on the controlled drugs list. I've got through quite a few of the 1mg Etilaam tablets that can easily be found from overseas online pharmacies so feel qualified to give a few thoughts.
    Compared with the few benzodiazepines I've used it certainly seems an effective anxiolytic and myorelaxant while still leaving your head clear. After the first few uses it seemed to lose its sedative qualities, but I'm not sure that was due to tolerance as gaps of over a week between doses did occur.
    The only thing that has stopped me using them is my left eyelid seems to spasm/flicker occasionally which I understand is a known side-effect. Annoying really as I really like the lack of sedation or cloudiness compared to traditional benzos.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by after8mink View Post
    I'm not sure of the UK legality I'm afraid but I recall the thread linked above mentioned it was not on the controlled drugs list.
    Yeah, I'm fairly sure it's legal as it's not strictly speaking a benzodiazepine, but a thienobenzodiazepine. So it should fall outside the controlled drugs list in the UK.

21. Collapse Details

hi, first post on here guys hope all is good. I tried these one day with an old friend of a friend, they were lovly for me. I have no idea how to get in contact with the guy as id love some more. im in leeds also.

22. Collapse Details

So how does this actually effect you for. None of this half life talk thanks - it just adds an extra layer of confusion especially with benzos.

Advanced thanks to anyone who may have the answer

23. Collapse Details

these are back in Leeds, really shouldn't too skint but might have to buy a few

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^ haha ditto. though been told this batch will be cheaper, lets hope so.

25. Collapse Details

just got a 10 strip for 15 (1mg), they get much cheaper if you get more.. asked my guy about the legality and he said they were a 'grey area' his latest batch got through customs no problem anyways

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast