• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recreational dosage oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukasmed92

Bluelighter
Hi, I weigh 135 lbs and I am an 18 yr. old male. I have no opiate tolerance.
What is a good dosage of oxycodone if I wanna feel awesome, euphoric, and just amazing? I have some leftover percocets 7.5/325. I wanna feel like vie never felt before.

PS. Im planning on crushing them and taking them orally.

od >> bdd

edit: now that we're here :D

Hey OP if you go to the stickies at the top of BDD there is one called "Threads of Note" or something. Within it there is this thread Beginner's Dosage Guide. Check it out. Erowid is also good for very basic info like this.

Remember start low and work your way up.

Stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not specific enough tho :(
I mean, for my body weight (135lb) and height 6', what would be the dosage on the high end of the spectrum? Like a very strong dose.

I started on 5mg-10mg Oxy's. I'd say a good first dose is about 20mg of Oxycodone. a full 30mg Oxy blue will probably knock you out though. They barely affect me nowadays though.

Man I miss those tiny blue pills =[

There is no way for us to say as different people react to oxycodone and all drugs in different ways. Trying to hit the maximum you can take your first time entails serious risk of overdose. Start with two pills (15mg total) and if after a few hours you feel like you want more try another half or full pill.

i agree with amapola, start with 15 and take another if that isnt quite enough and work your way up, if not id take 3 of your 7.5s for a lil over 20mg and that should be good for you.

IME, the zoloft won't affect the oxycodone.

Also, taking 30mg will most likely result in you passing out as a result of nodding out. 15-20mg is a good dosage for you're first time.

The zoloft could inhibit P450 enzymes causing increased effects of oxycodone. I'm not sure you'll have to check out the Potentiation Megathread in OD Directory in my signature.

You're going into this with a dangerous mindset. You need to explore new drugs gradually to properly judge your body's response. You may be sensitive to the drug, you may prefer the drug in smaller doses than larger ones... You just don't know, and you have no reason to skip over low doses and go straight for high ones. With opiates, taking too much is not only dangerous but unpleasant as well; the negative effects will accumulate and interfere with or completely override the positive ones.

I recommend 15mg oxycodone at the most... even 10- 12.5mg would likely be plenty.

The zoloft could inhibit P450 enzymes causing increased effects of oxycodone. I'm not sure you'll have to check out the Potentiation Megathread in OD Directory in my signature.

Too bad I don't still have my signature, huh?! ;)

Do you have to wait 15seconds inbetween searches as well pegs? Or do the crew get that little perk?

You're going into this with a dangerous mindset. You need to explore new drugs gradually to properly judge your body's response. You may be sensitive to the drug, you may prefer the drug in smaller doses than larger ones... You just don't know, and you have no reason to skip over low doses and go straight for high ones. With opiates, taking too much is not only dangerous but unpleasant as well; the negative effects will accumulate and interfere with or completely override the positive ones.

I recommend 15mg oxycodone at the most... even 10- 12.5mg would likely be plenty.
Sound advice.

Thanks all for your advice! Ive noticed that it takes me more to get high without any tolerance anyway. One time I took 7 Tylenol 3s (210mg codeine), and I really didn't feel much. So I think my tolerance is naturally higher than normal.

^I have to wait... I don't remember if I did as a mod though, I usually use the Google search unless I happen to know what thread a particular post is in...

I'm 6' 150 lbs, I'd say back when I was opiate naive 15mg would set me straight, It's a decent sized dose. If it doesn't put you where you want to be, you can always take more, but you can never take less.

I'd only take one and a half of those perc 7.5's. That is 11.25 mg, and you should have a good time. I wouldn't advise a first timer take anymore than that, and that will very likely be sufficient. Opiates are an acquired taste, and they don't always feel that "strong" when used by people with no opiate tolerance for their first time, but you will be feeling quite good at 11.25 mg. I would recommend 10 mg, but you have 7.5's and 10 mg would be hard to get exact, besides you want a little stronger of an experience. Lie down if you experience nausea, that will help.

Ok so, I did 30mg and I felt GREAT. I nodded a couple of times which felt really really good. But I think I can go up to 35mg now bc I know that it could've been even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.