• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you smoke adderall?

Warm n fuzzy

Bluelighter
(re-post got locked from other drug mod told me to put it in bdd)
I recently went to the doctor and found out I have a deviated septum probably from snorting pills and I can't breathe enough through my nose to snort adderall so I was wondering if I crush the beads and smoke them like heroin on foil will it give me the intense rush I'm looking for or will it harm me. Thanks for you're responses

It won't work, it doesn't vaporize. All the fillers in the pill start to burn and release thick, nasty smoke before any amphetamine is vaporized. A couple of friends of mine have tried to do this, and they considered it a total failure.

Honestly, just swallow your Adderall. IIRC, The bio availability isn't improved any by snorting, so there's not really a point to doing this anyway.

In my experience snorting them hits harder and faster than orally and I like the quick rush rather than being a little buzzed for a long time but if it's the only way that's what I'll do

Just for the record I didn't tell you to post this in BDD, I simply said basic dosing questions LIKE this belong over here. I thought our conversation via PM satisfied your question ? Haha i'm not yelling at your or anything, just curious.

Smoking adderal will do nothing but harm. Inhaling vaporized plastic and other binders/fillers is no bueno for your lungs, circulatory system, brain, etc. If you are dealing with adderal XR, with the beads, the best way to ingest them is to crush the beads and take that orally. Alternatively, you can crush and the plug. Plugging would be more efficient and be the closest thing to a 'rush' you'll get, since you said snorting is not feasible any more.

If you have snorted enough drugs to get a deviated septum, it may also be a good time to take a step back and seriously re-evaluate your drug use, and contemplate whether or not it is really worth it to continue on. I know it ain't easy, believe me. But there does come a time where enougth has been enough.

Don't take offense or anything, just trying to help. You can always PM me as well.

Can I smoked pressed adderall from darknet. Has meth in them. Different fillers than pharm not sure how well they will burn.

Can I smoked pressed adderall from darknet. Has meth in them. Different fillers than pharm not sure how well they will burn.
You asked this same question a few minutes ago in another thread.

Same answer applies. We cannot answer this question comprehensively as we have no knowledge of what substances are in your darknet pills.

The major component of a pill is generally some combination of excipients added to give bulk and/or to assist in manufacturing, storage, or other reasons. There a literally dozens of substances used as excipients. while most are safely digestible there is less information on the risks of inhaling them. plus when heated these substances may undergo pyrolysis and degrade into other more toxic substances.

the obvious risk in smoking any pressed pills is inhaling talk. However, filtering can mitigate this risk. you can dissolve the meth and recrystallise it to smoke once the talc filtered out.