• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone pills or Sub Strips for recreational purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedman615

Greenlighter
Which are better for recreational purposes, Suboxone pills or Sub Strips? Ive been looking everything and cant seem to find a straight answer, I also want to know on the package of the strips what does the 8mg/2mg mean. I know its 8mg of bupe what was is the 2mg? Thanks

Number 22 of the Other Drugs guidlines specifically states that questions like these are not allowed in OD. You question can be easily answered with google, wikipedia, or if not Basic Drug Discussion has ample amounts of threads on Suboxone.

The 2mg refers to nalaxone, the other ingredient in suboxone formulations. Now I have to close this, PM me if you have any problems.

Please check out the BLUA and other drugs guidelines located in my signature. Also the Directory contains myriads of stuff about suboxone, which should answer your questions.

The 2 mg (or .5mg in the 2mg/.5mg formulation) is naloxone.

You really weren't clear what you meant by "recreational"... they are going to basically the same used sublingually except many prefer the taste of the strips. There isn't going to be a big difference as far as shooting/snorting except snorting the strips will take a little preparation.

This has all been discussed quite a bit in the 12 versions of the suboxone mega thread that you can find in the directory (link in my signature) and the you can find a lot of information on the film strips in the suboxone film mega thread. You should look through those and if you still have more specific questions, direct them into either location.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and please also check out the standards link in my signature as well. This thread is being closed primarily because it doesn't have harm reduction value and if you've read the guidelines it states unequivocally that this forum isn't here to help you get as high as possible.

EDIT:

DAMNIT BP, this one was mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.