• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Which is more like MDMA.... Mephedrone or Methylone?

300mgs is the perfered feel for a roll, now if you want something stronger try 600mgs I did 600mgs the first time by accident and my god how amazing was that night, I made out with way too many girls that night.

But also, take Piracetem it cuts back the heart pounding and makes meph more enjoyable. And I capsule it up I dont snort shit.

i think i will stick with crystal MDMA, its as easy to get as a RC for me and i know it has about 40 years of research behind it so am pretty sure of all the effects (positive and negative)

Haven't tried meth but according to my friends it's nothing like meth. Best I've heard it's like a combination of MDMA and coke. I think Meth makes you feel more heavy and speedy rather than light weight and euphoric.

Meth makes you feel like you're walking on air haha.
Meth is probably my drug of preference but I don't do it because of the health risks.

Neither of them are MDMA. So they do not feel like MDMA. I'd say Mephedrone personally is much more enjoyable than methylone. Methylone has a really fucking harsh long come down for me. You might get more mileage out of combining these?

300mgs is the perfered feel for a roll, now if you want something stronger try 600mgs I did 600mgs the first time by accident and my god how amazing was that night, I made out with way too many girls that night.

But also, take Piracetem it cuts back the heart pounding and makes meph more enjoyable. And I capsule it up I dont snort shit.

You sound A LOT like me, but I've only tried Methylone.

I always pre-load with piracetam the full week before and after. I generally drop 300mg of methylone and 300mg in another hour or 600mg at once. Makes for a solid 4-5 hours of rolling. The come down is very interesting. Not harsh in the least bit for me, but it just stops. After the peak I'm still having tons of fun but there's a specific point in the night I feel my mind kick out of it.

this probably belongs in pd but has anyone combined lsd and mephadrone? Would it be similar to candyflipping?

Mephadrone lacks the duration that MDMA has which may pose a problem. When people candy flip they usually dose several hours into the trip. You might find it hard to dose your mephadrone and the possible negative effects from the comedown could make your trip turn south.

Short answer-I haven't tried it yet, just something to consider.

Mephadrone lacks the duration that MDMA has which may pose a problem. When people candy flip they usually dose several hours into the trip. You might find it hard to dose your mephadrone and the possible negative effects from the comedown could make your trip turn south.

Short answer-I haven't tried it yet, just something to consider.

I dont think I would ever candy flip with meph that shit is on its own level. It has that feel of a good e pill with a kicking amp like it wasnt 100% clean but 100% fun but if you want the best roll ever on meph try 600mgs capusled and eat that at once and bam you will be up all night partying hard and feeling amped up and unstopable lol.

I dont think I would ever candy flip with meph that shit is on its own level. It has that feel of a good e pill with a kicking amp like it wasnt 100% clean but 100% fun but if you want the best roll ever on meph try 600mgs capusled and eat that at once and bam you will be up all night partying hard and feeling amped up and unstopable lol.

holly shittt that's a ton!!! I never do more than 200 mg and 200 makes me feel like i'm gonna have a heartattack! that and the insomnia are the biggest disadvantages of meph

I would have to recommend against dropping 600mg in one dose. Holy shit thats horrible harm reduction. Do not attempt such a massive dose unless you have a hefty tolerance already, a detail I think the above poster forgot to include...

^ 600mg is way excessive for a single dose of meph or methylone. With both of them I usually start with 200-250mg and redose accordingly.

Over the course of a night I will typically do between 300-600mg total, which is no doubt a lot. This provides a solid 6-8 hours of fun.

I haven't had the chance to try methylone, however i am quite experienced with mephedrone.

It does have some similiarities to MDMA. It is quite stimulating although not as strongly as the speedy effects of MDMA. At the same time it doesn't produce that 'smacky' feeling MDMA does. It increased excitement, talkativeness, empathy, urge to dance. though not to the degree that MDMA does. It doesn't last as long, only about an hour to 1.5 hours. When it starts to wear off you will have a strong desire to redose, much worse than on MDMA. Its comedown isn't anywhere near as severe as MDMA though.

Personally MDMA is a completely unique chemcial and mephedrone pales in comparison. however, as Australia and other parts of the world have little MDMA circulating at the moment or in the past 2 years, its a reasonable replacement.

Coming from the uk where drone got huge in a matter of months and probably become the most popular party drug between early 09 and mid 2010, MDMA drought and shut coke. Drone is smack bang in the middle of coke and md. The empathy is very subtle but very strong once you notice it. It only will last you 30-40 mins but you can redose to the same level with a quick bump when needed Wich is great unless you have poor control of your drug intake then it can be very addictive. It also makes you sweat a sulpher smell Wich is nang. It will get made illegal where ever you are ao stock up and consume moderatley. Methylone never really caught on here drone was always favoured.

Just out of curiosity and because no one here ever mentioned...which of the three crashes easier for the intend to snort and which hurts the most when snorted?

^which causes the worst comedown, and which hurts most when snorted? I've never tried methylone but MDMA probably wins on both counts. Mephedrone comedowns are nowhere near as bad IMO and whilst it's got its own nasty sting, for some reason snorting it is quite enjoyable.

For me methylone feels the closest to mdma. Methylone is like a short lived tease version of mdma.

Because the effects are very short and tease like it can cause users to crave redosing doing more and more trying to keep the effects going but redosing can only do so much before effects become negative from over doing it.

My personal experiences with mephadrone are negative but partly because at the time i didnt know how to properly dose it.

Each drug has a prefered dosage for optimal results.

Dosage is major.