• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best way for ingesting kratom

lordreven333

Bluelighter
I tried capsules takes a hell of alot drinking it in water is terrible whats the best way to ingest any thoughts answer ???

Do you expect there to be another way?
Drinking/ingesting the pills is it, I highly doubt you could snort or plug Kratom.

I took 25 800-1000mg capsules Im thinking its low potency which isnt a whole lot but still.

Try purchasing UEI Kratom, so you can get high with only 2-3 king size capsules.

The $/dose ratio is higher than with regular Kratom but I don't mind paying more to avoid tasting kratom loll!! ;)

Yes extracts are your best bet. UEI is a good bet. If Kratom is not pleasant for you, and the extracts are too expensive, then maybe Kratom is just not for you.

When I abused Kratom daily I found that the best method of injecting was definitely caps. Tea tasted disgusting, grimmy and took forever to get down, I tried putting it in a shot glass filled with honey (which ended up with me throwing up for half an hour) and I tried parachuting it.
Caps are tasteless, and as long as you can avoid the taste, you're good.

Buy a huge amount online in powder form and cap it yourself. Cheapest way to go.

get one of those cap'em'quick machines. works well.

I disagree about the extracts. the raw stuff is a better deal, more bang for your buck and the more pure feeling (something is missing from the extracts subjectively). per unit dose the extracts wind up being costlier. with one of the cap em quick machines you may wind up taking 10, 20 capsules a day, but it's the more economic route and more pleasant

with one of the cap em quick machines you may wind up taking 10, 20 capsules a day, but it's the more economic route and more pleasant

Lol, I was going through 20 grams of "Super Premium Malaysian Kratom" a day, and I had to cap them myself. I couldn't imagine having a machine that would do it for me.
I'd be inhaling those things.

well I took 25 caps this take large 800-1000mg and its good maybe a little much Ill do 16 next time and see how that does.I know everyone has their own opinion im hearing extract not extract which is better bang for your buck Im thinking the non extract its pretty cheap it but it does take alot more.whats the dose for higher extracts uei 15x 20x and other brands please I could use alot of info on this.Im going for amanitas muscaria next.

Lol, I was going through 20 grams of "Super Premium Malaysian Kratom" a day, and I had to cap them myself. I couldn't imagine having a machine that would do it for me.
I'd be inhaling those things.

I was taking 10-12 of them ("000" cap ~= 750-850mg) in the morning, at lunch, and before bed, plus suboxone. Curious fact- the Kratom withdrawal had some specificities to it that weren't entirely attended to by the suboxone. I still felt Kratom-sick if not dope-sick.

kratom has withdraws?if so are they really terrible?

Nah, never got a withdrawal from kratom... that or I just wasn't sober enough to feel a difference (at that time I was freebasing jwh-081 all day, errday).

You'll be fine. The worst thing that I noticed with kratom were the disgusting burps that come from taking too much. Thinking about that taste makes me gag...

I noticed an opioid like high but only in my head the other day from kratom it seemed very strange..

kraotm is definitely physically addictive as many bluelighters can attest to

^Yes, it is much worse generally if the extracts are used as well.

I recommend 000 capsules for taking kratom leaf easily. I also recommend the ground leaves over the extracts.

I know this is an old thread but mega dosing on vit C in lipo spheric form really takes the withdrawal away u just have to go online to find the vit c to weight ratio. Also, Kratom does cause mouth issues. I got thrush from downing Kratom to get off of methadone. Went to a doc with a clean bill of health.. She asked if I had eaten anything new and lots of it.. Well yes mam.. Tons of Kratom tea! I got capsules and took my Meds for thrush.. Why would we get thrush and stomach aches from Kratom? Well, because of where and how it's prepared and the mold that ends up on the Kratom. Truly inevitable unless processed in a diff way. Mold will get in any plant that was once wet and left sitting and mold cause THRUSH! I took expensive probiotics and my med that my doc gave to me. Anyway.. That's the safest way to avoid thrush or bad breath or receding gums is capsules. Peace