• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

mankind is intergalactic virus

as technological and social change continue to develop, i have hope for an end to money.

we are already at the point where robots can vacuum our houses and we can point our phone at a cash register and are insta-billed. it isn't a large leap from that to a currency-less society imo (given a technological solution to the problem of scarcity)
the earth adapts.scarcity can be eliminated by the time things like this occur, imo.

"the earth adapts" yeah,kinda like Mars! oh wait,that isnt good thing

" scarcity can be eliminated" It cost money,these technolodgies will be never used in big enough scale for that reason,they are there now and still huge amount of people die everyday becose the people with money dont care.

DOB. Your really depressing bro. Do you have a job? Go buy a Recyclable bicycle or walk every where. Go buy some seeds and plant a garden. Find some sheep and take some wool off them and sew your own clothes. You need to be exterminated if you aren't doing those things. I need you to donate all your time to a soup kitchen helping the homeless. If not.. Shut up.

I want to say something ugly but I will not,this time.I already save energy,protect nature and recycle everytime I can.I even clean garbage from nature where some idiots left them,I will never own a convetional gas engine car a and I am saving money for solar panels for my future house.I actualy do alot for our earth.I met only one homeless that isnt alcohol addict and he doesnt need help from me anymore but I gave him food & money,these addicts cant be helped

Shut up? never,you stop reading Its depressing for you bro,well it should be.You cant handle it? then forget it and act like everything is absolutely fine,thats what 90% of all people do,its very easy,you should have no problem with it.

becose the people with money dont care.
despite the redistribution of wealth *upwards* in this and the last century, consumer goods have become more available to the less wealthy. even capitalism's self-destructive tendencies haven't been holding progress down well enough.

despite the redistribution of wealth *upwards* in this and the last century, consumer goods have become more available to the less wealthy. even capitalism's self-destructive tendencies haven't been holding progress down well enough.

I dont say only bad thing happen in this world,but soon they will,very soon

I want to say something ugly but I will not,this time.I already save energy,protect nature and recycle everytime I can.I even clean garbage from nature where some idiots left them,I will never own a convetional gas engine car a and I am saving money for solar panels for my future house.I actualy do alot for our earth.I met only one homeless that isnt alcohol addict and he doesnt need help from me anymore but I gave him food & money,these addicts cant be helped

Shut up? never,you stop reading Its depressing for you bro,well it should be.You cant handle it? then forget it and act like everything is absolutely fine,thats what 90% of all people do,its very easy,you should have no problem with it.

Greenhouse effect and global warming has been debunked asshole. i will forget about it smoke weed do steriods and fuck prostitutes. I am doing my part. by the way i don't like you and your whole family.--Keep up the trolling posts and insults and you will get lots of infractions or you can learn to participate in a civil way, your choice~Enki

Last edited by a moderator:
Viruses are not living things. They're bits of dna wrapped in protein that are only capable of latching on to living things and using said living thing's metabolism to replicate themselves.

Viruses are more like precursors to what we know of as life.

Mankind bears no resemblance to a virus. In any way.

i believe his analogy was this: viruses are small chemical systems with the ability to severely and fatally disrupt much larger and much more complex chemical systems (e.g. humans). likewise, humans could be seen as small biochemical systems with the ability to severely and fatally disrupt the entire ecosystem from which we evolved, as well as perhaps other planets.

Greenhouse effect and global warming has been debunked asshole. i will forget about it smoke weed do steriods and fuck prostitutes. I am doing my part. by the way i don't like you and your whole family.

you call me asshole becose I express my opinion? you say I should do steroids? you dont like my family even when you cant know if I have any??

you cant be serious,I know what trolling is =D ;)

What I meant was by humans. The amount that we contribute to global warming is minimum at best.

global warming is no that bad,it still is but destruction of forest and underwater world with poisoning of whole earth is much worse

i think we are an error of evolution, although a very developped one

but then, evolution is in constant trial and doesn't seem to have created many "correct" lifeforms yet

^ there is no such thing as a "correct lifeform" and evolution has no "aim"...

i think we are an error of evolution, although a very developped one

but then, evolution is in constant trial and doesn't seem to have created many "correct" lifeforms yet

I think we developed too quickly and cant handle the powerfull device we carry in our heads.Human brain is most powerfull thing in universe I am aware of but its all operated by primitive lizard sub brain that all animals have.Its like monkey trying to fly with 747,completly out of control

^ i think that's because we're still "developing". we're becoming more and more aware, and more and more capable. we're an infant sentient species.

^ i think that's because we're still "developing". we're becoming more and more aware, and more and more capable. we're an infant sentient species.

this applies to smart and good people,not the ones that rule the world,thats the problem.Theres too small number of good people,and those that had chance to be good were brainwashed and poisoned with lies.

I think people can becose something awesome but in current system we live in its
impossible

vuruses [...] are only capable of latching on to living things and using said living thing's metabolism to replicate themselves.

Mankind bears no resemblance to a virus. In any way.

i see a big similarity in the parasite definition of a virus that you give and the way humans act and survive

we're an infant sentient species
Its like monkey trying to fly with 747,completly out of control
agreed

^ there is no such thing as a "correct lifeform" and evolution has no "aim"...
agreed too
i didn't mean to make it sound like this
just that some lifeforms are obviously not well suited to life whereas others are less problematic

I pray we will be destroyd before we can colonize space becose we will poison many more planets and galaxies the same way like earth.I pray some stronger,more advanced life form will dehumanize universe before we corrupt and kill them.If I had a chance to let something like five thousand megatons nuclear bomb explode and blast this planet into zilion little pieces I would do it.Humans are born to be disease of time and space,it will never stop,it will never change,theres no way we can handle ourselfs,I hope one day humans will disapear like bad dream so other life forms can continue their lives in harmony.
The amount of pain we cause to animals is sad,poor pigs,cows,chickens,and laboratory rats,like if their destiny isnt enough,we must raise them in these fucking cells,becose it cost less than let them live somewhere like the enviroment they came from.

While I agree with all of the injustices you spoke of, I must say that this seems like a very pessimistic point of view. Do you think there is no potential for things to change? Most of us are aware of the potential of the human brain. The pineal gland that produces DMT is heavily calcified in most adult humans because the ELITE have tried their hardest to poison our food and water in hopes to eliminate our activation to a higher calling. I think I will start another topic to go into more depth, but I believe that if every human's pineal gland was fully functional that we would exist in a different realm.

While I agree with all of the injustices you spoke of, I must say that this seems like a very pessimistic point of view. Do you think there is no potential for things to change? Most of us are aware of the potential of the human brain. The pineal gland that produces DMT is heavily calcified in most adult humans because the ELITE have tried their hardest to poison our food and water in hopes to eliminate our activation to a higher calling. I think I will start another topic to go into more depth, but I believe that if every human's pineal gland was fully functional that we would exist in a different realm.

pessimistic,if you lived in third world country,if you were and indian that lives in poisoned place by oil company,if you were on lab rat,chicken,cow,pig or whatever animal that will live and die in horrible way just becose human,if you were a tree that was cut,if you were a animal whose species are nearing total extiction,if you saw what other lifeforms other than human experience everyday becose of mankind,then you would know that I am not some crazy pesimist dude,every single thing I presented in this thread is all for good reason.

Before I done acid I didnt care about anything like that,trees were just some stupid things that occasionaly gave me yummy fruit,animals didnt had any value.I didnt cared about them,now I would attack you if you wanted to kill single spider or damage any part of nature for no reason.I feel so much empathy towards single grass leaf as I feel for myself.Every living thing is equal,human in my eyes dont have any bigger value than single cell of virus yet mankind acts like its something terra uber witch makes me want to detonate powerfull nuke and dehumanize universe.