• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin fake heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiEric

Greenlighter
tmy is my first post in the forums, I've been lurking for a while to get all of my opiate answers. sadly, I'm sure I will have more questions for you guys than I will answers.

I have been going through a guy to get my H, and normally it would entail driving him across town and tipping him NO PRICESfor hooking up the deal, not the best arrangement but I take what I can get. The H is usually light brown, a pretty consistent powder, sometimes with a few rock chunks, and a pretty delightful taste when smoked.

recently the hookup has changed his ways. he says if I buy NO PRICES worth, I will not have to tip him. also whenever I calls the hookup, it seems like the H is readily available, so there is no driving. I likes tmy aspect, but the H is very different from what I was getting. it is one solid rock usually, a clean white, and the bags are much smaller than what I used to get for a ben franklin. Also, the H has a very disgusting taste wIn smoked, and the drip tastes disgusting too. almost like burnt rubber. I would just assume that tmy was more pure, if it wasn't for tmy next alarming trait.

the H burns a blood red, and even tinted the inside of the dollar I uses for smoking a violet color. I gets a buzz off of the H, but more or less it just makes him sleepy. not much euphoria or body buzz, but great nods. I wonders if tmy is fake H, since I has tried searching but cannot find any information on a product that burns or tastes tmy way, but I hasn't been in the H game for very long, so I can't really be sure. Could tmy H be fake? or maybe it is just something it is cut with?

I just doesn't want to get ripped off. I thinks maybe the hookup is selling him something else disguised as H, or that the hookup is buying a smaller quantity of H and skimming the remainder of money, or possibly both.

Any input is greatly appreciated, sorry I rambled on for so long, but I just like writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure that you have been lurking here for a while.... it doesn't take long to figure out that they don't use "swim" around here..

i really don't mind (actually it is kinda annoying), but soon you will get ambushed by people telling you not to read the rules and don't use "swim". the mods will definitely have you edit it out if they don't just close this altogether.

anyway sorry i cant help you with your actual question, i just don't know. it seems to me, that if it suddenly got supper easy for the middle man to cop, something may be up. really know way to tell unless someone knows what the red color is....

you should deff go ahead and edit out "swim", or soon enough you might get attacked. there are some people around here who seem to take rule breaking a bit personal.

you should deff go ahead and edit out "swim", or soon enough you might get attacked. there are some people around here who seem to take rule breaking a bit personal.

what should I put instead? just "I"? I lurk usually on my phone, which shows forums in a simple view, and I jump back and forth from opiophile.org and bluelight, so I guess I just got the two mixed up. I will look up the rules and see what I should be using, and also see why "Swim" is no good. I don't see why its a big deal, but I'm sure there is a reason I'm missing. I wish I had known about it before I cleverly made my screenname "SwiEric" haha

haha thats funny.

yea man just put "i". everyone knows its you anyway.

EDIT: but you will see soon enough. people like to attack you around here for breaking the rules. not the mods, they are pretty decent. i guess its just the people who wish they were mods. i wouldn't be surprised if someone called me out for what ive said here so far

good luck bro, i hope you get the answer your looking for

i think ur smoking a fentyal derivitave of some sorts?? if is giving you great nods but no eurphoria that sounds like fent... but who knows

haha thats funny.

yea man just put "i". everyone knows its you anyway.

EDIT: but you will see soon enough. people like to attack you around here for breaking the rules. not the mods, they are pretty decent. i guess its just the people who wish they were mods. i wouldn't be surprised if someone called me out for what ive said here so far

good luck bro, i hope you get the answer your looking for

yeah IM familiar with forums, they are generally filled with pricks who shit on everything people say for no real reason. and also the super annoying "grammer police". but thank you for the heads up.

i think ur smoking a fentyal derivitave of some sorts?? if is giving you great nods but no eurphoria that sounds like fent... but who knows
yeah this is something I was leaning towards to, since I believe I have heard that fent burns red, but I don't think my hookup has any access to fent. he usually has oc 40s, lately its the op's too, which is super lame. but he has a 20 pill minimum, and since I'm a waiter that would mean Id have to save for a few days to afford that, and thats not really an option IMO.

your hook probably has no clue..... i'd be careful it is 100-1000x more potent then morphine... 100's of people od every year due to dealers cutting their shit with some sort of fentyal.. just wiki it to see more information

What the hell does 'tmy' mean? Am I missing something? Also, if you were in fact "lurking" for a while, you probably would have read the rules. Which clearly states bluelight isn't here to identify mystery substances, unfortunately. There is no way we can tell what you got, or if it is fake or real. Smoking powder heroin is pretty strange, in the first place. Tar is for smoking. Powder is for snorting/shooting. I have heard of a random people smoking powder, but it is just very wasteful, in regards to bio-availability. I would imagine you got ripped, simply becuase why would the guy just turn down tips? Probably because if you buy $100 worth, he gets a nice hundred dollar tip. I would suggest double checking your sources, bro..

And sorry for "attacking'' you, for simply enforcing a rule. If you do not like the rules, which are clearly stated, why are you hanging around here?

Last edited:
everyone knows everything on bluelight...... smoking any substance is the quickest way to get it to the brain faster then even IV i dont care what you say go ask a doctor in the hospital.. IV just gets u a higher percentage of retention... but smoking a substance will infact hit you the quickest... and i've heard of people smoking powder to see its purity... real good powder should chase just like tar... tthe more cut in in the worse it chases... this just what i have seen in my own experience so not hating on anyone elses...

What the hell does 'tmy' mean? Am I missing something? Also, if you were in fact "lurking" for a while, you probably would have read the rules. Which clearly states bluelight isn't here to identify mystery substances, unfortunately. There is no way we can tell what you got, or if it is fake or real. Smoking powder heroin is pretty strange, in the first place. Tar is for smoking. Powder is for snorting/shooting. I have heard of a random people smoking powder, but it is just very wasteful, in regards to bio-availability. I would imagine you got ripped, simply becuase why would the guy just turn down tips? Probably because if you buy $100 worth, he gets a nice hundred dollar tip. I would suggest double checking your sources, bro..

And sorry for "attacking'' you, for simply enforcing a rule. If you do not like the rules, which are clearly stated, why are you hanging around here?

no offense, but what you have just posted could have been done in a much less abrasive manner.

the "tmy" is a result of my using microsoft word to replace swim in my post, so I also had to replace "his" with "my". sadly, it replaced the "his" in "this" with "my", making it "tmy".
and, even if I was getting completely ripped, why would he still turn down a tip? more money means more money, the logic there is a little flawed.

also, when I said :lurking" I more so meant coming here for information, when I had a question about opiates I would search the forum, why would you assume I would read the rules if I had never posted?
also, I am not trying to get a mystery substance identified, Im more trying to get toher peoples expiriences with an opiate/opioid that turns red when smoked. smoking powder heroin is not strange to me, thats my favorite way to do my H. Its also my favorite way to do oxy, which IM sure you will have something to say about too. you can do any drug any ROA that youd like, there are no ROA police.

and I never said I didn't like the rules, I said I didn't understand why using Swim was a big deal, and I said I'm sure there is a good reason. You say there is no way you can tell me if it is fake or real, and then go on to tell me it is fake. fact is, your post was pretty rude to someone who just posted for the first time, and didnt really give any input into the conversation at hand. I guess internet forums are super serious, my bad.

before you get the chance to "attack" me even more, I will apologize about my typing. Im a little fucked up on my "fake" heroin.

ah dont listen to the bluelight mongers they will bash you for nething everyone tryin to one up each other... just like real life i suppose i listen to the mods and thats about it... so really do try to follow the rules or u'll get in trouble.. if that really means anythin on a forum??? but i dun think u got fake shit dude u'd be sick and would feel nothing.. it just might not be heroin..

yeah I guess they just cut it with something wierd, its deffinitly very strong, a few hits gives me nods, and even though the portion is pretty small for $100 it lasts just as long as the old bags I used to get do, I was just trying to figure out why it was staining my dollar bill purple and tasted so gross. Im used to a lovely vinegary taste

yuckkkk i remember the black tar days when i lived in colorado and texas and im in nyc now i would never go back no for a million dollars... like i said before bro becareful it might be fent

SwiEric I wasn't attacking you, and I don't really see what was so abrasive about my post. But I apologize. I haven't slept in quite some time. I realize you can do anything via any ROA. That doesn't mean it is efficient, though. I just never come across anybody who smokes their powdered dope. I realize it is done from the occasional anecdotal report on it via Internet, but that is about it. You are more than welcome to do it if you enjoy it.

And I know I said it was fake. I should have put "i think" in front of it. Obviously I do not know for sure, and neither does anyone else. It was purely speculation. That is my point, and don't take it personally if I point out the rules to someone new.

Sorry for being such a "bluelight monger" 8)

BTW. Welcome to bluelight. You seem like a receptive human being so hopefully you stick around more, and can keep me in line.

EDIT: This wil probably be mis-construed as abrasive and bluelight mongering as well, but please do not take it that way, and that is not my intention.. I sincerely apologize and welcome you to bluelight.

I think it is more fent than H but we aren't a lab so nobody can tell you for certain.....

What I do know is junkie scams.........Your guy is getting a nice cut from your 100 and doesn't feel good about ripping you off more than he already is. Some junkies do feel bad about scamming you and will only do it as much as they need to.

I would do everything I could to find my own hook. It sucks paying someone to score for you. Particularly since you are now getting something you didn't really pay for.

If your middle man is a user himself, then he would no doubt be pulling a junky scam. Having other dope addicts cop for you, if you don't know them well, never ends up working in your favor. It possibly could be fentanyl, it just doesn't make much sense to cut heroin with an extremely potent compound that is much more expensive than heroin is. I wouldn't be surprised if it is some kind of ground of pharmaceutical opiate. This way you are still getting a minor high, but nowhere near the quality of decent heroin.

Purely speculation, though. The only 100 percent way to know is to send it off to a lab with a GC/MS and have it analyzed.

Until then we can speculatefor 4983 pages and still not have a solid answer, unfortunately.

I kinda have to disagree with the Fentanyl possibility. The way it was described is different then my experiences with Fentanyl. To me, the vapors tasted slightly sweet (I have a phobia for needles, Ill never IV if I can help it) and I could feel the kick in 30 or so seconds. Not near as euphoric as some China though. Not really euphoric at all.

I really wish I knew what you were getting swiEric. My first thought was perhaps you were getting sold some kind of opiate analogue RC but I don't know if there are even any of those around.

swiEric what did i tell you bro....

lol hahaha

never fails

Just because half of the threads you have posted in have been closed, doesn't mean you need to be bitter. I apologized for being fucking harsh, but that doesn't change what the rules are. You are clearly above the rules, though, so sorry for even talking to you.

And yeah I am not a mod, but that doesn't mean they don't openly encourage the members to help police the forums, and uphold the integrity of the site. That is what the REPORT button is for. They can do with it what they see fit.

ANd since you got such an accurate bead on my personality based on one post of mine you read, then i'm sure based on yours you are some dumb 17 year old kid who's angry at the world, and use your mis-placed teenage angst to take it out on anybody exhibiting even the remotest bit of authority. You have been warned my the mods in Other Drugs anyways, for being rude to people who are just trying to help. Because their replies aren't exactly what you want to hear. I cant believe I am even wasting my time on this shit. I guess that is what lack of sleep will do.

(Spot on I am sure) 8) GTFO

Last edited:
ah dont listen to the bluelight mongers they will bash you for nething everyone tryin to one up each other... just like real life i suppose i listen to the mods and thats about it... so really do try to follow the rules or u'll get in trouble.. if that really means anythin on a forum??

I don't have anything to add to this thread, but something to add to this comment. The mods (me included) really appreciate members helping us out...it's nice when a BLer directs a noob to read the rules, or points things out for us, so we don't have to and can focus on keeping the forum itself organized. I guess "getting in trouble" on a forum doesn't mean much in real life, but if you enjoy posting on BL and make friends here, getting in trouble can be extremely obnoxious for yourself. I'm not a mod for this particular forum, but those for Other Drugs work exceptionally hard with the amount of threads they get in here every day...so, please have some respect for the mods, as well as the BLers helping to enforce the rules of a website they enjoy visiting.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.