• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin fake heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directly from the Other Drugs Guidelines:

5 ) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS If you have a pill and do not know what it is, or do not know if it can be used recreationally, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the pills. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. Once you figure out what pill you have, you can use the Bluelight Search Engine to find out whatever information you want on it. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads are equally useless, because they will only lead to endless speculation.

There just is not any way to know what you had without laboratory testing, so its pointless to even discuss it here.

As BrokedownPalace and purple cloud have said, Other Drugs is a very high volume forum and we (the moderators) rely heavily on our users to help out by reporting threads and posts, and pointing people others in the right direction when it comes to the rules or a topic that has been covered before. Its simply a matter of keeping the forum organized and operating smoothly, and there isn't any reason to get upset about it.

Please check out the guidelines and posting standards (linked below in my signature line) for TONS of good information about Other Drugs and how to participate here. As always don't hesitate to private message me if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.