• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn up the hardest and have lots of knowledge about my drugs of choice so my friends come to me for answers.

When I was in fourth or fifth grade, my best buddy and I came up with something we called "the Core", which was basically like the Golden Rule, except we didn't realize it at the time. Everybody deserves respect, so treat others the way you'd like to be treated. Hence, TheAppleCore.

It was fifteen years ago, and I was fourteen years old. I loved trance, and I can remember thinking of the name 'tranced', on a whim. I thought it was fucking brilliant. I can actually remember the feeling of revelleling in my own ingenuity/creativity over that.

^ norwegian?

mine is my first name and first initial of last name. creative, huh?

alasdair

there was this website about music that was named 'funkneurotico' and i'd hear about it in the end of a few local songs. i had never even visited the site, ever, i think i had just heard a song mentioning it or something. i didn't even like the song

less thought out username ever. when i came back to BL like two years later i didn't even remember i already had made an account on here

I need help, you need help, EVERYONE NEEDS FUCKING HELP! Ahhhhhhhh geez...!8o

My username is the name I used to call an old cat that I had.

Her name was Milly but I called her MilzyWilzy :)

I took mine from a character in the film: Children of the Corn spelled 'Malachai' and changed the spelling, i added the x on the end because at the time i had multiple accounts with different forums and emails and the x made it easier to avoid running into the issue of the username already been taken.

Been three years since the last reply. I'm thinking we have a whole lot of members with some splainin to do.

Whatever happened to no kiss and tell?

Then again, hotdog flavored water is not the origin of my user name either. Far, far from it.

Too much?

I am fond of tpd though :)

When I was in fourth or fifth grade, my best buddy and I came up with something we called "the Core", which was basically like the Golden Rule, except we didn't realize it at the time. Everybody deserves respect, so treat others the way you'd like to be treated. Hence, TheAppleCore.

I love this!

Contrary to what you may think, I am not vegetarian and I do know how to spell. Herbavore comes from my son's rabbit, Herbert. We used to affectionately call him many things; among them was the nickname Herb-A-vore, accent on the A. Another favorite was the Great White Idiot or Burro Blanco. For obvious reasons, I opted for Herbavore.:\

((((((((((<3))))))))))

Okay I'll bite.

tpd was born of boredom and creativity, staring at a tube of toothpaste thinking about eating a hotdog while trying to figure out a memorably email address to use to send my college admission stuff.

Fun. The then president of the college seemed to like it though, so much so he publicly embarrassed me by sharing it with the entire class. But's it's okay, no one there could have imagined it was associated with little old me, or to be my future alter-ego %)

Last edited by a moderator:
Xorkoth reminds me of a transformer toy, lol.

My name has many meanings but Its the first track on the album " In Rock" by Deep Purple.

When I seen them play, they opened with that track.

Enough said.=D

Mine is about my dog Shadow, he saved my life from 2 men trying to stab and rape me on the beach, he was still young but he attacked the two of them and hence my name BehindtheShadow

I collect and love crystals . Larimar is a beautiful blue stone the color of the Caribbean Sea only found in the Dominican Republic .

Xorkoth reminds me of a transformer toy, lol.

My name has many meanings but Its the first track on the album " In Rock" by Deep Purple.

When I seen them play, they opened with that track.

Enough said.=D

Xorkoth is my Moon Mage alter-ego from an online game I played as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.