• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Keaton
Keaton.png

I was researching MDMA the day after one of my first times taking it. I was still a little loved up, so there you go.

TBPH i hate my BL name and would change it in a heatrtbeat.

Oh and grats me on 2kposts!

That damn commercial was stuck in my head and I realized it would easily get lost in web searches making myself more anonymous.

and whether its pussy or drugs, it is my money and I want it now!

i had this screen name on a video game called gungagalunga and thought it was hilarious because it made no sense

Hey jerkface I definitely deserve some credit for your name ;)

You certainly do!
There was a lot of consulting that went on when deciding on this name.

That damn commercial was stuck in my head and I realized it would easily get lost in web searches making myself more anonymous.

and whether its pussy or drugs, it is my money and I want it now!
You have one of the greatest names on BL. Second only to NationOfThizzlam

a screen name I came up with for playing Quake 2 online in my teens (long ago). I formed my bluelight account a year or so after.

3 things that I love. Stars, Oceans and House music. I wanna change it though. Probably to bombokeaton.

Same as my PR screen name, thizzmachine, and the 138 has certain meaning as well

i was going threw a period were my head was "fried" and i looked in this forum to find out more about the effects certain drugs have on a person. my head was fucked, hence Headfuck :) ps. i feel ok now!

short for my previous handle "Left to Right", which i thought was a clever handle for some reason.

I picked it because I thought somebody might get the reference and have a laugh. Evidently it's a bit obscure - it's short for ''Drop that pickle, Rococo!'' a line from Firesign Theater/The Further Adventures of Nick Danger.

My name on this site is actually stupid. I randomly found this site one night and didn't think I would actually go on it so I came up with a random name hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.