• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its my first name, easy to pick. It is Hebrew and means, "Very Compassionate." My full name means, "Very Compassionate and Inspired Son of my People."

I used to be the queen of whippits. no one could keep up with me. So the handle came from when 2 chargers hit each other. They make a tink tink tink sound. Make no mistake it is in no reference to the disney character. I am far from a pretty little proper lady.

This is my third handle on BL so I decided to go with something pretty straightforward, my name :)

^ likewise. my handle is my first name and the first initial of my last name.

alasdair

I was higher than a kite when I joined, so I don't know why I chose this username as I don't remember signing up--Came back to BL after a week or two of not going on and saw I was logged in. LMAO

It suits me well though, as with me, it's "all or nothing" with anything.

Definitely the same, I was high and wanted something that rhymed with Amanda. Plus my friend and I were somewhat obsessed with adopting a panda cub for our floor.

my nickname in high school was Kenickie (from Grease, the one who goes and has unprotected sex and owns the awesome car and all the other awesome things from Grease -- i was doing those high school bitches in their stupid ford focus' and street racing and what not) and I've been using it online for about 5 years now.

I use to only ever use a single alias for the internet in my younger days which was 'Lazarus', i originally took it from Diablo 1 and it became my identity for online gaming for years.

When World of Warcraft was released, i decided to create an alternative alias called 'Malakai' which i took from Children of the Corn.. i began alternating between Lazarus and Malakai when registering for forums, websites, accounts etc..

Obviously these two names can be quite common on the internet, so i decided to add an x to the end of both of them when registering to different places, it became a habit and now i use the x on both names for everything i need to sign up/register too. I still use the original names on their own for gaming though.

I didn't think i would keep this account as active as i have, otherwise i would of probably at the very least put a capital letter in the name.. lol. ;)

Last edited:
ocean.............b/c I think the ocean is close to the universal spirit or whatever :) <3
I think water is sacred and am in love with the ocean, so..........

My second username, dejaclairevoyant was my first... I went away for a long time and forgot my password and no longer had the email to get it back. So I decided to make a new account with some different version of the name. I tried all these other "deja" names... dejavu, deja, I don't remember which ones but each time I tried one starting with deja it said the screename had already been taken. Finally I was like ARRRRRGHHHH FINE! MY NAME IS NOT DEJA!

And that was the first one that worked. lol :D

I thought my handle was good at the time, but now I hate it. There's not much I can do about it now though, unfortunately.

It's been my username for everything. I've made a living as a DJ, karaoke host, and singer. I run my mouth well.

I was wearing this pair of soggy socks that STANK. The odor emanating from my mildewed and decomposing footwear had been getting on my nerves all day. I thought I would somehow express this or vent online., and I wanted to keep the name short. So rather than something like "Stinkysocks" or smellyfeet or sockodor, I went with 'socko.'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.