• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids ABG 15mg extended release how to

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowdubnvr6

Bluelighter
I have used the search function and couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. There was many different opinions and answers for what my question.

What im asking is what is the best way to fix thee for IV i just recently switched from the OP garbage. I know don't know shoot pills and all and i have micron filters so thats not an issue. Just what is the correct way to shoot these without them gelling up and loosing all the product? Also they are ABG extended release Morphine forgot that in the title.

if they are like ABG OC's just crush, add water, mix, filter, draw up in rig, clean injection area... you know the rest.

They arent like the old OC's they turn into a fucking gellatinous mess. Im just looking for the right way to prep these for IV if anyone can help me please.

they do not gel that bad abg morphine are one of the best to shoot imo

just add water and shit cold will keep it from gelling as bad and just move the goo ball to the side and filter the water keep adding more and cooking it with the gooball in the water if u heat yer shit if not just keep at it pushing on the goo and stirting it into the water the cotton tends to get pluged up so use a big peice kindA loose it just takes longer to get the rig full but i have shot these many times just fine

yea i agree with ^. lil bit more detail...u say add cold water but then u say cook it?..confused.

*still not safe* You SHOULD ALWAYS use micron filters for pills, but pills are not safe 4 injection anyhow

Add Ice cold water to crushed pill, stir it up to disolve, move waxy goo to the side, add cotton, suck it up into your preferred syringe. then squirt back into clean spoon, add fresh cotton, suck up into fresh clean syringe. always remember to use sterile equipment and to sterilize the injection point

*NEVER HEAT YOUR PILLS* it will only introduce more binders.

Ive done it that way many a time, IT STILL IS NOT SAFE. this is how i have injected pills that wax up for the last 10 or so years.

forgot to add injecting pills, especially this way will fuck up your veins, you wouldnt be able to tell i shot up, i only have one spot i use but i never inject daily so it heals up, none the less pills are bad for your veins. gotta say it a million times

Last edited:
just a reminder, you should not be "cooking" pills, or for that matter heating up any pills

I have used the search function and couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. There was many different opinions and answers for what my question.

What im assuccessful what is the best way to fix thee for IV i just recently switched from the OP garbage. I know don't know shoot pills and all and i have micron filters so thats not an issue. Just what is the correct way to shoot these without them gelling up and loosing all the product? Also they are ABG extended release Morphine forgot that in the title.
Ok I just did this....remove coating from pill...this is a must! Crush, place in 1.5cc not 1cc cold water then use a dime sized piece of cotton...make sure you have the 18Gauge 1inch draw needle to successfully draw maximum substance. You should end up with a clear substance like water if you've removed the coating by either finger nail file, alcohol swab or whatever works! I assure you this method works! Thank you

*salt water*
Not that much just add salt to taste. You're trying to mimic saline solution. Salt will keep the gelling down. It's not gonna stop it completely but it will help.

I tried the method above with 3 pills and was totally useless. it gelled up so bad even after removing the blue coating that it was completely impossible to get even a third of a CC of liquid. even after mixing almost 3 full CCs of water. just a gelatinous blob that soaked up a ridiculous amount of water. Eventually after trying several things including trying to strain it through a small piece of coffee filter and getting NO LIQUID AT ALL I just ate the piece of coffee filter with the gel in it and licked the spoon clean. It was an infuriating waste of time! Fuck I've been IVing pills for ten years and never encountered anything that gelled up as bad as these do. I can these stupid cheap but I won't again because how impossible they are to IV

Status
Not open for further replies.