Bluelight

Thread: ABG 15mg extended release how to

1. Collapse Details
    ABG 15mg extended release how to 
    Needle
    I have used the search function and couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. There was many different opinions and answers for what my question.

What im asking is what is the best way to fix thee for IV i just recently switched from the OP garbage. I know don't know shoot pills and all and i have micron filters so thats not an issue. Just what is the correct way to shoot these without them gelling up and loosing all the product? Also they are ABG extended release Morphine forgot that in the title.

2. Collapse Details

if they are like ABG OC's just crush, add water, mix, filter, draw up in rig, clean injection area... you know the rest.

3. Collapse Details

They arent like the old OC's they turn into a fucking gellatinous mess. Im just looking for the right way to prep these for IV if anyone can help me please.

4. Collapse Details

they do not gel that bad abg morphine are one of the best to shoot imo

just add water and shit cold will keep it from gelling as bad and just move the goo ball to the side and filter the water keep adding more and cooking it with the gooball in the water if u heat yer shit if not just keep at it pushing on the goo and stirting it into the water the cotton tends to get pluged up so use a big peice kindA loose it just takes longer to get the rig full but i have shot these many times just fine

5. Collapse Details

Gimme a little more info on your method brother

6. Collapse Details

yea i agree with ^. lil bit more detail...u say add cold water but then u say cook it?..confused.

7. Collapse Details

*still not safe* You SHOULD ALWAYS use micron filters for pills, but pills are not safe 4 injection anyhow

Add Ice cold water to crushed pill, stir it up to disolve, move waxy goo to the side, add cotton, suck it up into your preferred syringe. then squirt back into clean spoon, add fresh cotton, suck up into fresh clean syringe. always remember to use sterile equipment and to sterilize the injection point

*NEVER HEAT YOUR PILLS* it will only introduce more binders.

Ive done it that way many a time, IT STILL IS NOT SAFE. this is how i have injected pills that wax up for the last 10 or so years.

forgot to add injecting pills, especially this way will fuck up your veins, you wouldnt be able to tell i shot up, i only have one spot i use but i never inject daily so it heals up, none the less pills are bad for your veins. gotta say it a million times
    Last edited by MrKitty2; 13-04-2011 at 07:59. Reason: forgot that point ;) thanks BJ

8. Collapse Details

just a reminder, you should not be "cooking" pills, or for that matter heating up any pills